CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Merging, thanks to Odin Lowe for link.

R.I.P won't use mosin from close range any more :/dhyXP6E.jpg

Edited by modis002
  • Like 1

My new 'Murican Medic loadout, still a work in progress.

xoVjJru.png

There is absolutely nothing "murican" about this.

Looks more like Dolf Lungren's mistress hunting skunks

Okay, how the hell do I take a screenshot?

Print screen isn't doing it, just takes a screenshot of my desktop >.> I don't have a camera or anything, except a crappy iPod one.

For now I'll describe my gear:

Got a DPM boonie hat, bitchin'

Assault vest, awesome

Some tan coat thing, not that bitchin'

Winter canvas pants I think, great

Main weapon is a fully kitted out M4 with a pristine suppressor first one I've found in that condition.

BUT BEST OF ALL

An engraved M1911 pistol, it is beautiful, anyonw else have one? I'll post a pic when I know how might have to resort to the iPod cam so it won't be superb.

Seriously though this thing looks awesome, got a white handle with two skulls on each side and engravings all round the metal.

No clip for it yet but damn am I hunting for one.

• Like 1

Okay, how the hell do I take a screenshot?

Print screen isn't doing it, just takes a screenshot of my desktop >.> I don't have a camera or anything, except a crappy iPod one.

For now I'll describe my gear:

Got a DPM boonie hat, bitchin'

Assault vest, awesome

Some tan coat thing, not that bitchin'

Winter canvas pants I think, great

Main weapon is a fully kitted out M4 with a pristine suppressor first one I've found in that condition.

BUT BEST OF ALL

An engraved M1911 pistol, it is beautiful, anyonw else have one? I'll post a pic when I know how might have to resort to the iPod cam so it won't be superb.

Seriously though this thing looks awesome, got a white handle with two skulls on each side and engravings all round the metal.

No clip for it yet but damn am I hunting for one.

F12.

• Like 1

F12.

Thanks man.

Well, here's my awesome set!

(picture won't work now)

My character got reset.

For no freaking reason I just went on a server I've been on before with no problems to take a screenshot of me holding the awesome M1911 and I'm on some damn railway line as a fresh spawn.

This crap is annoying I JUST found what it says is an extremely rare gun, christ sake.

"Don't get too attached to your gear" and all but still it's really shitty when this happens.

So my gear now:

T-shirt

Jeans

Flashlight

Battery

Pure rage

Regular Character: Rare item style

67165785d1399060778-anyone-play-dayz-day

Clothing: Red Star Beret, Press Vest, Riders Jacket, Black Cargo Pants, and black shades/shoes/gloves. Black UN Helmet for combat.

Weapons: Crossbow, FN45 w/ Red Dot/Light/Suppressor, Sawed off Shotgun and Black Fire Axe

First Aid: Bandages, Morphine, Epinephrine, Saline, Charcoal and Alcohol Tincture

Gear: Headlamp, Can Opener, Compass, Canteen x2, Sewing Kit, Weapon Cleaning Kit, Handcuffs, Binoculars, and Walkie Talkie

Improvised Backpack

Ammo Box w/ Assorted Ammo

Various cans of food

Hardcore Character: Mil Spec Style

67165804d1399076177-anyone-play-dayz-day

Clothing: Ballistic Helmet, Camo Chest Rig, TTsKO Jacket/Pants, black shades, Green Jungle Boots, Olive Gloves.

Weapons: M4 w/ ACOG/Bipod/Suppressor/60 Round Mags/Quadrail/Light/Magpul Buttstock, FN45 w/ Red Dot/Light/Suppressor, Sawed off Shotgun, 22 Pistol and Green Fire Axe

First Aid: Bandages, Morphine, Epinephrine, Saline, Charcoal and Alcohol Tincture

Gear: Headlamp, Can Opener, Compass, Canteen x2, Sewing Kit, Weapon Cleaning Kit, Handcuffs, Binoculars, and Walkie Talkie

Hunting Backpack

Ammo Box w/ Assorted Ammo

Various cans of food

My regular character is something of a lone wolf in the north, avoids the coast and military bases or airfields. My hardcore character I play with friends in populated areas, watching from the hills; hunting for bandits/KOS. Am @ 350 hours played. Most of those hours were played using a Camo Mosin w/ LRS/Bipod on both chars. I've grown tired of the long range sniping, less fun to me. I like to spot, stalk and hold up; Then help if possible.

switched from this

i7ocotzm.jpg

to this tonight.

zp7pznpw.jpg

• Like 1

switched from this

i7ocotzm.jpg

to this tonight.

zp7pznpw.jpg

Seems like someone got a little inspired by my setup? :P

Seems like someone got a little inspired by my setup? :P

hehe not really (I looked into this topic after changing my gear :P ) - you look cool too :)  but I like the heroskin from the mod, and it was soo boring the last night, so I have to change my setup.

I would keep the crossbow as my primary weapon, but you cant remove the bolts atm and its hard to find some...but if we can remove bolts, this will be my favorit weapon.

• Like 1

hehe not really (I looked into this topic after changing my gear :P ) - you look cool too :)  but I like the heroskin from the mod, and it was soo boring the last night, so I have to change my setup.

I would keep the crossbow as my primary weapon, but you cant remove the bolts atm and its hard to find some...but if we can remove bolts, this will be my favorit weapon.

Another neat setup is the same as my gear, just with a black hoodie. It looks civilian and military-ish at the same time.

Left to right..Hardcore, Regular, Experimental.

Experimental is the crazyish one ;)

2e4c2dc.jpg

• Like 1

Merging

Damn you..DAMN YOU TO KAMENKA ! :D

• Like 1

Damn you..DAMN YOU TO KAMENKA ! :D

Have a picture of one of my characters to calm you down:

r1dyfXw.jpg

• Like 2

DayZ2014-05-0318-45-02-02.png

Big fan of neutral colours to hide. Turned away from TKSo after experimenting with how mates for visibility. It renders very dark in the distance and stood out nearly twice as much as a guy dressed just like me.

The group all are trying to wear green as well but a few still have TKSo. Tan shirt with beige cargo pants works rather well too. The black helmet is a IFF thing for us since most people we've assessed would likely opt to go for the complete green package so if we see a green helmet its fair game.

And none of us play as caucasians either as another IFF means. Pretty funny when over comms you just hear something like, "Contact, 150m, survivor, caucasian male, moving left to right."

Then another guy going, "it's a white guy, kill him!"

Edited by grylsyjaeger
  • Like 1

my hardcore character looks like a somalian warlord

black, beret, aviators, military uniform, magnum and svt

30218bq.jpg

Edited by Pandafish
  • Like 2

Stable Branch 0.44 - REGULAR

221100screenshots2014-05.jpg

Stable Branch 0.44 - HARDCORE

221100screenshots2014-04.jpg

RIP my hardcore character, Alpha killed you but at least you discovered a glitch, don't climb ladders with your gun out

p7WxOHl.jpg

BQ515rI.jpg

HspsAQf.jpg

• Like 1

Mine so far:

Regular: (I have some extra items if anyone needs any)

2C0F2BCCC333ABDBB01E9CE78A96CB975B8CAF98

35696361A7F0E899EE7B72BFF47833B78A499AB2

Hardcore: (Just started playing HC, need more gear, but found a SWEET CROSSBOW!)

221100_screenshots_2014-05-06_00002_zps3

Updated Hardcore:

2014-05-06_00009_zpsf7f0299d.jpg

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

All black gear.

2014-05-06_00004.jpg

Now if only they'd add balaclavas and a black pack.

Currently, just got sniped.  When I was showing my friend the SA...right after i said "That's sniper hill" Boom sniped...nice shootin to whom ever shot that...lol

• Like 1

Currently, just got sniped.  When I was showing my friend the SA...right after i said "That's sniper hill" Boom sniped...nice shootin to whom ever shot that...lol

The way events occur in life can help so much to explain things sometimes... :D   Your friend will forever know the power of sniper hill! lol

Green guy. Current Hardcore stable branch character. Haven't really played with the others recently. Went from Kamishovo to the NWAF passing by the east coast and stopping by the NEAF, Svetlojarsk and Chernaya Polana. 2 gameplay sessions,about 4 hours and 3 servers.

2ceg2s8.jpg

ie3yv9.jpg

2lj2idf.jpg

2958e0x.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 3