CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

I'm roleplaying as an Asian chick too.

s0xzb8.jpg

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 4

^nice. My Asian chick was knocked out with a fire extinguisher last night (R.I.P.) when I decided I was done with her. I took her down to the coast around berenzino and tried to find someone to give the gear to. First guy asked me how i was doing and tried to punch me out, so I shot him in the head. The second guy just told me to leave him alone. The 3rd person was actually a girl that was relatively new to the game. I started giving all my stuff to her when 2 guys come up out of nowhere. Was weary of them so i picked up the shotgun and my shirt with rounds in it. I was naked otherwise.

Well, one of the guys picked up the axe I dropped for the girl and asks me where I got all the nice gear as he tried to swing the axe at me... I backed up and listened to them for a minute. Guy says they are friendly and to come over there. So i told them that they were about to get what they deserved and it was too late because dude swung at me. Shot the guy who swung at me in the head and the girl and other guy started running and screaming. They ran to the next town over while I was trailing them half naked with a shotgun. They picked up more people in town and it was suddenly 6 or so people vs me. They were all screaming about the "crazy naked bandit bitch with a shotgun" I took 3 of them out before one of them finally got me with the fire extinguisher lol. Funny stuff. I kind of wished I was able to get the gear to the one person uninterrupted though, but oh well. It was fun all the same.

Started an African girl character last night and already have a mosin and some other nice stuff.

• Like 2

Trying to build more neutral look so i ditched most mil gear so just maybe i won't get shot for having good gear or just looking blood thirsty murderer. :)

Finally found all items to craft backpack (classical dayz phenomenom when you need something it's nowhere) so i ditched hunter backpack. This one looks better and keeps me actively scavenging cause of its small size.

Untitled_1.jpg

• Like 7

lol oops, how do you delete posts

Edited by Alogos

Regular server character.

2014_01_27_00080.jpg

2014_01_28_00028.jpg

2014_01_28_00029.jpg

2014_01_28_00024.jpg

Hardcore server character.

2014_01_28_00058.jpg

Gotta love that improvised backpack!

2014_01_28_00049.jpg

• Like 1

yay!! only took like a week to find a scope for my m4 (hardcore)

DayZ_2014_01_27_13_40_21_705_zps87b5d68e

then on easy mode -

DayZ_2014_01_26_20_11_03_097_zps55a719c3

I guess im a sucker for looking as military as I can. I like to use green as much as possible to blend in with foliage easily. I use the hunters backpack so i don't stand out like an idiot with those neon larger backpacks. Its definitely worth losing 5 slots for it. I guess its just down to customizing my M4!

2l9lz4.png

21mu8vb.jpg

Edited by UnitedStatesOfAmerica

Just got the gun today. Killed a server hopper with my mostly ruined M4 and got his mostly Prestine w/scope. :)

d25fb38ee2b1f16ec74e6ae11556600d.png

This is my little guy, he has soon lived for 2 months so I'm getting rather attached. Playing really cautious, and only with friends as backup 

All ammo and protective boxes full so i'm soon out of space :D

DayZ%202014-01-29%2021-38-49-69.jpg

I use the hunters backpack so i don't stand out like an idiot with those neon larger backpacks. Its definitely worth losing 5 slots for it. I guess its just down to customizing my M4!

"Endgame" you haz it.... :rolleyes:

Black clothing master race reporting in.

jGTADQM.jpg

neA0qPA.png

Edited by Swaee
  • Like 1

9ub538.png2wqhlc1.pngqqamvb.png2la3tx0.png

My char improved today. :P

Found today first time the press vest. :P

Of course I wear it now.

160bq83.png

2nc4b3m.png

Yesterday I found "Black Cargo Pants" and "Black Military Boots". :)

Here they are.

2rysrqt.png

Edited by NoCheats

Would love to find a press vest, have yet to see one. Where do you guys typically find them? I feel like I've had every vest BUT the press one.

Everything I got in Berezino after spawning :D The SKS doesn't have any rounds though

Pc9ELbI.jpg

Edited by Sutinen
  • Like 1

My current character, hes been alive for some time. with most of the items with him having been "collected" here an there. Still missing some key items such as a scope, can-opener, an some better(greener) pants. Don't really have a wanting for military clothing as I enjoy the more simple look. even though I am wearing a ballistic helmet lol, I'll be getting rid of that when I find myself a beanie hat which i feel looks better with my mask.

2014-02-04_00002.jpg2014-02-04_00003.jpg

Edited by Kaw

dat accidental asian chick tho....don't really like it :( Also has a Mosin on back but only shows ingame :P

H6Nz7Hp.jpg

dat accidental asian chick tho....don't really like it :( Also has a Mosin on back but only shows ingame :P

H6Nz7Hp.jpg

How come your tactical shirt look so black, while mine is more navy blue?

"So?  i'll just have those fine pants and your pristine battery please.."

g_zpsb41a7d33.jpg

• Like 2