pacific_coast

The rarest sh*t I ever found

It's only happened once so far...but I actually found a ballistic vest in the NWAF tents section (ya know...before they disabled loot spawns there), that's the rarest shit ever. Never have I ever seen one again afterwards.

Wow, the ballistic vest is rare as hell. That thing's existence is a myth! You sure it's not a press vest or anti stab vest?

Ballistic vests don't spawn anymore, I'm sure there was some sort of error with them so they got disabled

• Like 1

Ballistic vests don't spawn anymore, I'm sure there was some sort of error with them so they got disabled

yep, their models we're too high and didn't really fit the char

LRS for me.  Only found one in over 150hrs of play

Was same for me, still have mine. Apparently loot spawning again on Tents and LRS not so rare now, so I hear...

Currently have a ruined stab-vest on me. Got ruined by a zombie in one hit.

Only ever found the one and they only seem to spawn in police stations.

Somebody swapped my mosin for a fully pimped m4 gun, people sharing gear now thats rare!!!

I found a press vest damaged that became pristine the next day when I logged in. Along with all my clothes lol

I've found countless riders jackets, one LRS, 2 press vests and one anti-stab vest.

Found a stab vest before, left it where it lay.  Never found the riders jacket.

I have seen riders jackets, never pristine though.  I have never seen a anti stab vest though.  Do they protect against bullets?

Rarest item I have found was an FNX red dot I took off of a guys body I shot.

I have seen riders jackets, never pristine though.  I have never seen a anti stab vest though.  Do they protect against bullets?

Rarest item I have found was an FNX red dot I took off of a guys body I shot.

they're supposed to me anti-melee armor.

fnx attachments in general used to be rare, but mags and suppressors spawn often now, so the fnx-rds is REALLY rare now.

Anyway, rarest I've gotten is the press vest and ballistic vest. Never seen the stab vest or riders jacket yet. I think a pristine fnx rds sight should be included on that list...man those are hard to find lol.

2 days, found 2 pristine LRS's and a pristine FNX sight.  Needless to say, I'm now paranoid.

• Like 1

Well that is why I never found one lol

I currently have a pristine riders jacket and LRS. I haven't found a ttsko jacket on hardcore ever yet.

I've been having a hard time finding a prestine or worn acog. Found 5 last night and all damaged or badly damaged

I had a riders jacket once, and then someone slaughtered me :(

I found a peacoat once too. Now I have a very unstylish raincoat that still gets soaked.

1911. magazines.

that's some rare loot right der,

• Like 2

I found the rarest of the rare... slow moving zombie.

I found the rarest of the rare... slow moving zombie.

OMG

WHERE

TELL ME NOW

OMG

WHERE

TELL ME NOW

Zombie Heaven.

Rare for me is any weapon other than a pistol. Never found a mosin, or any shit like that & with over 80hrs running around it would be nice to be kitted out with something other than poxy pea-shooters lol!

Oh but I do have a pristine riders jacket ATM. May swap/sell if price is right ;)

Dude, you're either looking in entirely the wrong buildings or you're joining mouldy old servers that reset ages ago :/ Find out the server reset times for your region (UK is 14:00) and then head straight to piano houses, police stations, fire stations etc... (I hope I don't have to mention airfield :p ). But don't be a dick and go on a server hopping spree! Oh and don't be boring by choosing a fresh empty server. You just have to be tactical about it. That's how everyone else can wind up with mosin/sks with a fair amount of ammo after 5 mins of having respawned. Choose you're servers wisely  B)

• Like 1

Anti-stab vest is so rare yet so useless against the common ones.

I found an anti-stab vest at the shipwreck the other day. As well as a pristine press vest. But I ended up throwing them both away because they didn't have enough slots. :(

Now fire axes on the other hand. I used to find those all over the place. Haven't seen one in the last 30 hours of playtime. Did they nerf the spawn rates on the fire axes or something? Sheesh.

I found this in a house the other day...  :blink:

295px-Firewood.png?version=e843489115a6d

..firewood.

Never saw that until now.

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

i have found all of these, but only once or twice.