Ep1cNiki

Wich vehicles do you want to see in the SA?

So pretty simple question, which vehicles do you personally want to see return or get added to the SA?

For me personally, I really want to see the Ural, the UAZ and the military offroad return. I also would want to have a heli.

Some more modern vehicles and more motorcycles. They don't just drive lada's in the eastern bloc.

Dillon%20minigun%20on%20truck.jpg

I had to...it was just too tempting even if it is kind of out of question for a post-soviet farmer.

• Like 4

None.  I'm the minority and I know they are coming but honestly the map is to small already.  Vehicles are going to make it so quick to get across from point a to point b it's going to make the area feel like one or two towns and that it.  So if I have to give an idea I say a unicycle.  You asked.

• Like 1

Busted Up, Rusted Out Junkers.

I know ppl wont like My Opinion.

Dont think should be any tanks/helies.

Older cars and  trucks. that dont require

onboard computer. or ever A manuel too keep running.

5xke1l.jpg

can I get a Willy

afh37a.jpg

Or even the 2TON in the back

• Like 4

None.  I'm the minority and I know they are coming but honestly the map is to small already.  Vehicles are going to make it so quick to get across from point a to point b it's going to make the area feel like one or two towns and that it.  So if I have to give an idea I say a unicycle.  You asked.

Just imagine if they make it so your character can no longer sprint with a full pack of gear and a rifle in his hands. Even the most proficient special forces need to stop for a rest. ;P

I'd like to see generic civilian trucks, cars, some military UAZs and that kind of thing. The vehicles aren't the big deal for me, its how they work. Obviously they want players to need to scavenge parts and fix them up, but I'd like to be able to shoot out of the passenger door if there is no glass, or the box of the truck, albeit very unsteadily. Driving around and spraying newspawns would be difficult but if you can under attack you'd at least be able to defend yourself.

Simple cars and little to no air vehicles. You'd figure if even the military can't exterminate the zombies, they ain't staying for the late show.

• Like 3

Just imagine if they make it so your character can no longer sprint with a full pack of gear and a rifle in his hands. Even the most proficient special forces need to stop for a rest. ;P

I'd like to see generic civilian trucks, cars, some military UAZs and that kind of thing. The vehicles aren't the big deal for me, its how they work. Obviously they want players to need to scavenge parts and fix them up, but I'd like to be able to shoot out of the passenger door if there is no glass, or the box of the truck, albeit very unsteadily. Driving around and spraying newspawns would be difficult but if you can under attack you'd at least be able to defend yourself.

Well if you change the mechanics of the game then my opinion would possibly change I admit that.  Even with that said the most I would ever want to see unless the map is expanded is smaller vehicles.  Bikes, ATV types and such.  I just don't see this game as big enough to have great vehicles in it. 

This coming from a guy who's gaming background is probably different then most on here though.  I am more MMO then FPS.  Meaning I played Everquest at launch and loved the fact it would take you forever to run across the areas because it made it feel like a world.  So my thinking is a bit different then others I'm sure.

Basically the ones that are already in game as debris and lootable containers - those range from military trucks to ladas so I think that would suffice for me.

It honestly doesn't matter much to me - as long as they're in line with everything else. I can't picture a pristine range rover anywhere in Chernarus - it would just seem malplaced.

• Like 5

Basically the ones that are already in game as debris and lootable containers - those range from military trucks to ladas so I think that would suffice for me.

It honestly doesn't matter much to me - as long as they're in line with everything else. I can't picture a pristine range rover anywhere in Chernarus - it would just seem malplaced.

Yes That Exactly.

• Like 1

1m6aruq.jpg

9hQbAwp.png

I miss them.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 5

1m6aruq.jpg

9hQbAwp.png

I miss them.

What about the Mountain bike version? ^-^

• Like 1

What about the Mountain bike version? ^-^

Were they in Vanilla?

uaz uaz uaz uaz

everyody

YOUUUUUU AHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE ZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 2

I would agree with a previous poster - the types of land vehicles are not of primary importance as long as they are relevant to the context of the Chernarus setting.

Fully armed military aircraft are something I think the SA could do without.

The idea of cobbling together a vehicle from existing parts on rusting junkers is intriguing but will really depend on implementation.

For now a simple bicycle would be a lot of fun.

Imagine trolling fast through Electro with a massive zom train behind you and circling the idiot trying to kill you with a pistol.... much hilarity to be had with bikes.

OBV vw beetle and kleinbus.

Old ZIL limousine and GAZ chaika.
Also basic lada, uaz etc..

• Like 1

Were they in Vanilla?

Well, yes if the admin / server host added them. :3

id hope with the cars you could use spray cans on them to change the color or put a camo pattern on them, Could take 20x cans to do a vehicle or something, but im sure that might be something theyll eventually put in, you can pant guns and stuff why not cars

But i think this thing would be awesome, its a Lada Niva i guess, would stick to the map theme.

nato07.jpglada11.jpg

• Like 5