Sign in to follow this  
over9000nukez

Would you shoot me...

If i looked like this?

T9AphqL.jpg

I play as a "hero" i give almost everyone (95%) a chance to live when i pass by them, I ask whether or not if people need food , drink, or medical. I only shoot if they are sort of sketchy, trying to make me look away from them, asking for me to sit, pulling out fists/melee/gun out all the sudden...

Would you shoot me if i looked like this?

Edited by over9000nukez

LRS, there so rare i'd kill for one...

check the hangers NWAF, that's where i go :) almost always find one there. It's pristine too :D

Mask. It's that easy, bro.

whats that mean? you would shoot me because i have just a mask in general?

Edited by over9000nukez

The mask makes you LOOK aggressive. If I see you in Electro with your mosin drawn...yes

check the hangers NWAF, that's where i go :) almost always find one there. It's pristine too :D

whats that mean? you would shoot me because i have just a mask in general?

Yeah, often people associate banditry with a mask.

• Like 1

I'd shoot you because i shoot pretty much everything that moves. (or at least i try :P)

Hello there

It would purely be if i thought you were a threat, then I would shoot, if you kept your distance and your gun lowered then I'd let you go on your way.

I personally dont kill another player just because they have better kit than I. To me and  IMHO that's a "dick" move.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

i only think that with clown masks, but not all the time, mostly geared people, i only wear it because its awsome looking with the cowboy hat.

Gasmask. Definitely, without even attempting to see if you were friendly.

jeez. look at what i put on the bottom XD youd be killing a fellow friendly

If I saw you walking around in a gasmask and a Mosin, hell yes I would shoot you.

• Like 2

Yes. I don't even have to look at the picture.

Also, I clicked the spambot button on accident. There REALLY needs to be a "Are you sure you want to report?" button. I'm really sorry, OP. >.>

If i looked like this?

T9AphqL.jpg

I play as a "hero" i give almost everyone (95%) a chance to live when i pass by them, I ask whether or not if people need food , drink, or medical. I only shoot if they are sort of sketchy, trying to make me look away from them, asking for me to sit, pulling out fists/melee/gun out all the sudden...

Would you shoot me if i looked like this?

if i see you wearing a gasmask and have a rifle in your hands, then i would most likely shoot you.

LRS, there so rare i'd kill for one...

I have two in my inventory that I found.

They're not even close to being as rare as people make it out be. ACOG optics on the other hand...

• Like 1

If I saw you walking around in a gasmask and a Mosin, hell yes I would shoot you.

even the medic guy? 

Yes. I don't even have to look at the picture.

Also, I clicked the spambot button on accident. There REALLY needs to be a "Are you sure you want to report?" button. I'm really sorry, OP. >.>

forgiven.

I personally only thing KoS should be done to the G.I. Joes who have full camo and ballistic helmet, because of the sole g fact they look like they are anticipating a fight with someone, when you look prepped to fight people, your probably a KoSer or a bandit. thats why i dress sort of casual, with the gasmask because it looks cool/apocalypse-y (fits the setting)

I have two in my inventory that I found.

They're not even close to being as rare as people make it out be. ACOG optics on the other hand...

haha, my first M4 attachment was an ACOG optic... I didn't keep it, because I didn't like how it zoomed. Haven't found one since...

You're not showing any bear chest. If you were, id be shooting you with a different kind of rifle ;)

• Like 1

even the medic guy? 

forgiven.

I personally only thing KoS should be done to the G.I. Joes who have full camo and ballistic helmet, because of the sole g fact they look like they are anticipating a fight with someone, when you look prepped to fight people, your probably a KoSer or a bandit. thats why i dress sort of casual, with the gasmask because it looks cool/apocalypse-y (fits the setting)

By the way, watch who you shoot.

Most of the RRF dresses like GI Joes, due to the sole fact that we DO anticipate a fight- every medic is ambushed several times in their career.

I associate your furry face paint as aggressive therefore you must be a bandit.

Most of these ppl are just your typical KOS dicks looking for the mask as an excuse. There really is none to be honest. Iv seen ppl without mask as hostile just as easy.

• Like 2

No, I wouldn't shoot you for your looks. Besides, black cowboy hat, black cargo pants and the bad a$$ leather/biker jacket makes a really nice look imo. THe gas masks makes you look a bit "threatening" but other than that, if you don't shoot me first, I would'nt shoot you on sight.

:thumbsup:

( I love those gas makes with full camo clothes. Makes you look like a STALKER from Chernobyl. But it does look bandit like in DayZ... I understand those who shoot them on sight...)

Similar look? Would you shoot me? ;)

208bn1f.jpg

Most of these ppl are just your typical KOS dicks looking for the mask as an excuse. There really is none to be honest. Iv seen ppl without mask as hostile just as easy.

True dat (well, at least the last sentence).

But let me ask: Why would you wear something to hide your face? To hide your face. Therefore, you are not thrustworthy and have to be shot in this particular game.

Just my humble opinion.

No, I wouldn't shoot you for your looks. Besides, black cowboy hat, black cargo pants and the bad a$$ leather/biker jacket makes a really nice look imo. THe gas masks makes you look a bit "threatening" but other than that, if you don't shoot me first, I would'nt shoot you on sight.

:thumbsup:

( I love those gas makes with full camo clothes. Makes you look like a STALKER from Chernobyl. But it does look bandit like in DayZ... I understand those who shoot them on sight...)

Similar look? Would you shoot me? ;)

208bn1f.jpg

You? Your silhouette would stand out like a sore thumb because of those clothes.

So no, It'd be easy to avoid you, and you don't seem inherently threatening.

True dat (well, at least the last sentence).

But let me ask: Why would you wear something to hide your face? To hide your face. Therefore, you are not thrustworthy and have to be shot in this particular game.

Just my humble opinion.

Why does it matter? The mask dosn't make who the person is. its the person behind the mask that makes the person.

Edited by Deathlove