Sign in to follow this  
anddos

Crocodiles in the swamps

So now there adding animals and hunting, i think it would be a good addition to have crocodiles in the swamps,so there is a threat to when you want to fill up for water.

For those who don't know:

"Crocodiles (subfamily Crocodylinae) or true crocodiles are large aquatic reptiles that live throughout the tropics in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Australia and Eastern Europe."

Crocodiles in Russia? What about Krokodil?

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

unu6D9db_normal.jpeg
Chris Torchia @ctorchia

@StevenEmersonOP @rocket2guns chernarus isn't Russia - its like Czech republic mixed with "generic soviet country"

Just saying...

That must be one furry croc if it can live in that climate...

unu6D9db_normal.jpeg
Chris Torchia @ctorchia
@StevenEmersonOP @rocket2guns chernarus isn't Russia - its like Czech republic mixed with "generic soviet country"

Just saying...

Yeah yeah it's fictional yet it was fictional russian and is close to russia unless russia expanded down to africa...you "this isn't russia guys" always try to make it convinient..it's russian when you need it and not russian when you don't need it. Street signs show it already.

Edited by Enforcer

unu6D9db_normal.jpeg
Chris Torchia @ctorchia

Just saying...

It's not about the actual country, it's about the general area it's located in. Even thought it's not Russia and a bit like the Czech Republic - there still won't be crocodiles. Crocodiles like it warm as far as I am aware. And I have not heard that it's particularly warm in either of those areas.

47911679.jpg

Couldn't resist.  That aside I don't think there realistically would be crocs in Cherno.  I would think it would get too cold for them (they are cold blooded after all) and since the swamp is on the coast I would assume it is brackish if not salt water.