TrueGiga

DayZ - Punishment for BOTs-Truffl3s

That was awful.  First of all, you're all standing out in the middle of the open on the most hostile part of the map.  That leads me to believe you're loot hopping empty servers or it's a private server.  Boring. Next, Y'all are wearing those stupid looking gas masks, army clothes, and refrigerator backpacks.  I couldn't even finish the video, it was so disgusting. Lastly, who gives a fuck about a team-kill? Clans are for 12-year-old children that play CoD and BF. 

• Like 12

That was awful.  First of all, you're all standing out in the middle of the open on the most hostile part of the map.  That leads me to believe you're loot hopping empty servers or it's a private server.  Boring. Next, Y'all are wearing those stupid looking gas masks, army clothes, and refrigerator backpacks.  I couldn't even finish the video, it was so disgusting. Lastly, who gives a fuck about a team-kill? Clans are for 12-year-old children that play CoD and BF. 

Here is a guy that is so Uber forum cool that he even thinks some one cares? imagine that LOL

Seems like you yourself are acting like a 8 yr old.

stupidity.gif

• Like 2

He cant stand to see others having fun among friends...... he might be one of those guys that sits for hours behind trees picking off new spawns and thinks hes so........good...... lol

He cant stand to see others having fun among friends...... he might be one of those guys that sits for hours behind trees picking off new spawns and thinks hes so........good...... lol

Here is a guy that is so Uber forum cool that he even thinks some one cares? imagine that LOL

Says the guy who posted the dumbest most pointless video in DayZ history that nobody cares about other than the group he plays with in the general discussion section where it does not belong.

Edited by Weedz
  • Like 7

Says the guy who posted the dumbest most pointless video in DayZ history that nobody cares about other than the group he plays with in the general discussion section where it does not belong.

says the guy that sucks so hard at DayZ he can only take out his frustration on the forums LOL

Edited by TrueGiga

says the guy that sucks so hard at DayZ he can only take out his frustration on the forums LOL

Says the guy who loot hops empty servers to get 1337 G34R just to get killed by zombies.

• Like 3

Seems like you yourself are acting like a 8 yr old.

stupidity.gif

Which movie/show is this from?   Also, you got me. I should apply some ointment to that burn, huh?

It's actually a pretty rare occurrence for me to shoot anyone, but if I do, they shot at me first.  I spend my hours looking for nice places to set up a camp site with my buddies in preparation for the hunting/cooking patch.  And yes, I think I'm quite good. c:

Which movie/show is this from?   Also, you got me. I should apply some ointment to that burn, huh?

It's actually a pretty rare occurrence for me to shoot anyone, but if I do, they shot at me first.  I spend my hours looking for nice places to set up a camp site with my buddies in preparation for the hunting/cooking patch.  And yes, I think I'm quite good. c:

No, you shouldn't need ointment. Just try to be more considerate to others. Also, I have no idea where this is from....but now you have me wondering. I will update later when I find out. 

Im new this belongs in the gallery section.

Give me beans

nettles, this is for you

well said!

OP what a ridic thread...

I dunno, I kinda think I might have come off as really harsh and I kinda owe OP an apology.  So, this is my public apology for being overly harsh.

Which movie/show is this from?

Fairly sure it's source code.

Also, Terrible way of handling things. Shit happens, Deal with it, Don't poison your team mates.

dammit - after this I couldn't help but watch that - now I can't unwatch that... oh well a few beers from now it matter anymore I guess

edited fer spellin

Edited by Elle