SmashT

Do Zombies Dream Of A Good Nights Sleep? (Zombie feedback)

Good I say

• Like 1

Ya...I am digging it.

Am so sure I saw a zombie 1hit kill a friend.

was the female with the pink top,and she

scares me now.

I hope they become more dangerous, with individual zeds being individuals.

edit- SMILEface

Edited by SmokedUpJoe
  • Like 1

Ya...I am digging it.

Am so sure I saw a zombie 1hit kill a friend.

was the female with the pink top,and she

scares me now.

I hope they become more dangerous, with individual zeds being individuals.

edit- SMILEface

Pretty sure zombie one it kills are happening as well, I got killed by one a few days ago. My sister said it hit me once from behind and I dropped like a sack of taters. Of course, I also suspect her of stealing my loot so it could go either way.

Edited by HutchTheFreaker

friend went to bind a wound, zombie leap from the rear while he was binding = insta dead

The respawning is pretty awkward with it. Makes camping an area sometimes very difficult

not only camping, it makes looting buildings also unreliably dangerous. If you enter a 1 door building, you're dead, as much as you kill 30 zombies with your hatchet, they'll just keep respawning.

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be fewer zeds and they don't seem to respawn instantly at the moment?

Are they going to try any other zombie experiments? Would be cool if they could try a slightly different one every week or fortnight?

not only camping, it makes looting buildings also unreliably dangerous. If you enter a 1 door building, you're dead, as much as you kill 30 zombies with your hatchet, they'll just keep respawning.

That's Good

+3

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be fewer zeds and they don't seem to respawn instantly at the moment?

nope

I popped up in a forest apparently next to a zombie .... who killed me before I was fully loaded into the game.

woooooo

• Like 1

Sporting a tactical vest seems to make a big difference. I've been hit multiple times with little effect.

They don't respawn indefinitely.

That's Good

+3

Counter-point: No its not. It takes away the point of even having those one-door houses.

Counter-point: No its not. It takes away the point of even having those one-door houses.

Counter-counter-point.  Yes it is.  Look what you're doing and pay attention to where you're going.  If you insist on running around like a n00b with your hair on fire and diving into the first building you see because "waah - teh zobmies are OP", you deserve everything you get.  The punching, the tearing, the biting, the snapping and the rending of your fragile, mortal flesh.

Everything.

• Like 1

Counter-counter-point. Yes it is. Look what you're doing and pay attention to where you're going. If you insist on running around like a n00b with your hair on fire and diving into the first building you see because "waah - teh zobmies are OP", you deserve everything you get. The punching, the tearing, the biting, the snapping and the rending of your fragile, mortal flesh.

Everything.

No when zombies are chasing me im not gonna run into a building and assume im safe cuz im indoors im not a N00B. And no it is not a good thing. Say you didnt kniw a single zombie was chasing you. U walk into a pne door building looking for something(food, clothes, rotten fruit) and the zombie gets the jump on you. What are you gonna do? Some would just plain shoot it to save themselves and then what would happen? Congrats your trapped in a building with zombies indefinatly spawning and rushing into you. So yeah not good. Im not hating on the zombies more so to the way they spawn.(And i know its in alpha and its being worked on.)

The zombies are worse than ever. I've not played since they implemented the new respawn mechanics.

I don't much care for running along, and having to stop, get my axe out every few yards to hit a zombie. Its made moving from A to B even more tedious than it was normally.

No when zombies are chasing me im not gonna run into a building and assume im safe cuz im indoors im not a N00B. And no it is not a good thing. Say you didnt kniw a single zombie was chasing you. U walk into a pne door building looking for something(food, clothes, rotten fruit) and the zombie gets the jump on you. What are you gonna do? Some would just plain shoot it to save themselves and then what would happen? Congrats your trapped in a building with zombies indefinatly spawning and rushing into you. So yeah not good. Im not hating on the zombies more so to the way they spawn.(And i know its in alpha and its being worked on.)

My bold.  The prosecution rests.

You deserve to die.

When I get cornered in a house by infected I usually just get a table or something between me and them and Benny Hill around it and then dart out. Or I close the door after me when I enter.

Thats is a blatant lie. First of all it is entirely possible to maneuver around zombies at close quarters in buildings, you can even sort of push them away if they are positioned in doorways. Secondly there wont ever be 30 zombies in that building if you kill them with a hatchet unless you have taken your time to visit every single zombie in that town and dragged them with you to that building. If you kill the one aggroing zombie with a melee weapon it will eventually respawn somewhere in an off-place with no aggro, perhaps not the first time, after a few kills.

However if you have fired a gun at them you will aggro every zombie within a radius of several hundred meters, and zombies you kill with a gun will automatically aggro when they respawn no matter where they spawn. So no, if you act accordingly they are not "unreliably dangerous" in any way, except if you are completely incompetent. But to be honest I cannot think of a game that would not suck if you are completely incompetent.

My bold. The prosecution rests.

You deserve to die.

Ok yes i will go kill myself now because I recognize the very real possibilty that a zed could get the drop on some people. Ive only seen it happen several times(to different people).

The zombies are worse than ever. I've not played since they implemented the new respawn mechanics.

I don't much care for running along, and having to stop, get my axe out every few yards to hit a zombie. Its made moving from A to B even more tedious than it was normally.

So basically it turned your loot simulator into a zombie survival game?

• Like 1

No, you actually can loot one door houses quite easily. The original poster not only exaggerated, but kinda lied. So please don't take that as facts.

So basically it turned your loot simulator into a zombie survival game?

Nope, it turned my loot simulator into a zombie interruption/irritation simulator.

They are not difficult. Still one hit kills, but they are just incessantly fucking annoying.

They aren't hard to survive so its hardly accurate to call it a zombie survival simulator, they just make moving through any area a hassle.

Edited by DoctorBadSign

Nope, it turned my loot simulator into a zombie interruption/irritation simulator.

They are not difficult. Still one hit kills, but they are just incessantly fucking annoying.

They aren't hard to survive so its hardly accurate to call it a zombie survival simulator, they just make moving through any area a hassle.

So the game was a walk in the park before the updated zombies?

I see this "annoying" thing a lot. Seriously, did anyone sign a clause that stated "Zombies should not be annoying" before buying this zombie survival game? I didn't. What should the zombies be in such a game, a pleasantry?

Edited by BadAsh