Thaurus

What kind of Server event would you like to see and particpate in?

What kind of event would you like to see?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of event would you like to see?

• Skirmish on the coast?(at a specified region)
    • Search and Destroy (Objective based)
    • Deathmatch (@ a specified Location)
    • Attack and Defend (The Boomstick Authority will defend)
    • City Lockdown (The Boomstick will try to lockdown a city)

The Boomstick Authority loves to organise and host events and have the community participate in it. Actually the community is the most important aspect in the events.

We currently have a Operation going on at our server and when that is finished (Sunday the 6th of April) I would like to organise another event on Sunday the 13th of April but this time I will create it with the Imput from the community and for the community.

Everyone is welcome to join in on the event and bring forth their ideas. I would also like to see clans and or squads that can bring it to a higher level with Tactical Gameplay.

Feel free to contact me via a PM or on The Boomstick Authority Website all ideas will be reviewed and I will update this post with more information and a collection of good idea's.

P.S. on the 6th of April i will take the results of the poll as Event type.

Ideas from the Community (last update 27th of March)

Here you will find a collection of ideas from the community that i think can be relevant of the actual event that will be created.

Locations

• Any city (Bearserk).
  • Elektrozavodsk (pacific_coast)
  • Black Forest (Window Licker)

Event Ideas (not in poll)

• Lootdrop of military gear at the hotel/plaincrash in Cherno (DKmode).
  • Survival in the Blackforest. (WIndow Licker).
  • Lootdrop of military gear at the hotel/plaincrash in Cherno (DKmode).

Servertime

• Night (Publik)

Clans Present

• The Boomstick Authority (Host)
  • Kill On Sight
Edited by Thaurus

I don't understand this... Is it an Arma or a DayZ server?

These events all sound like something which would be much more fitting for Arma. I don't think there should be events at all for a DayZ server.

These events all sound like something which would be much more fitting for Arma. I don't think there should be events at all for a Days server.

The only dayz event I have enjoyed was the birthday party event a few years back.

The only dayz event I have enjoyed was the birthday party event a few years back.

I enjoyed reigning chaos on the Elektrozavodsk Peace Walk. But yeah, most of these events seem like they should take place in Counter-Strike.

A full-out warzone in a city. A large free for all with small teams banding up and killing eachother. 

what no square dance?? I'm disappointed.

military gear air drop. everything pristine. rations, canteens, clothes. EVERYTHING. Dropped once per server rotation. In the middle of Cherno by the downed plane. This will bring the masses to the town and let the blood bath begin. One could only dream.  :|

• Like 1

These events all sound like something which would be much more fitting for Arma. I don't think there should be events at all for a DayZ server.

This is the Dayz SA forum right?

It is not a carebare event, just a planned shoot out at our server. We have been hosting these kind of events before.

Voted for city lockdown although I also like the sound of attack & defend.

BOOOOO! BOOOOO Korsvaek! BOOOOO!

Edited by solodude23

i voted for lockdown only because i want to sit in a circle and talk peacefully with others around the well in elektro, discuss the books we have scavenged

• Like 2

Are large clans invited? I would LOVE to try and see you stop us from getting through some town :P

As for those saying this is stupid, it's their server, let them do what they want.

What do you define as large Tumbleweed?

I could rally the troops as long as you do this on Sundays. Likely 8-10 could be available, possibly more (got some active duty guys who may or may not be in the field over the weekend.)

• Like 1

Pistols only deathmatch in electro...

Or

Bambi race 2000 thru electro...winner gets a fully kitted out.Racers must stay unarmed thru the entire race while dodging bullets and Z's.

Or The Broken leg crawl race thru a town.

I did not vote. Cause its easy to gear up for clans, I make proposal for clans to fight from. In forty player server 6-10 player 2-4 clans freshspawns into coast and try to even survive or take control over Chernarus in random server. And we here in forums would vote a winner clan from every clans videos. This was idea of drunken Fry, cya!

City lockdown.. its the best idea I feel.

Everyone can read ahead of time.. TOWN "X" IS OURS! ..and then try to infiltrate it and kill you all off. 

I think the really interesting part would be the players that would spawn already in the town.. hunting you from within :D Also a great idea would be to pick a town close to spawn points, so that your downed members could come back to the fight like reinforcements. This way the whole thing could last a full server cycle.. epicness

BOOOOO! BOOOOO Korsvaek! BOOOOO!

Yeah, you almost got my name right.

I updated the Original post, bring those ideas guys!!

I'm still up for clothing optional football....

In all seriousness, thanks for extending this to the community. These events are a cool way to play in the sandbox. I personally like a city lockdown.

Lockdowns are cool, but involve a big space to handle.

Attack & defend on other hand is more controllable and focused action.