Outroduce

Solving problem of kill on sight - Vehicles.

This is what will happen when we have vehicles. This is a pretty good example of the "humans would band together if there was a huge world ending crisis" idiocracy people spew about too ... yeah, they would band together .. in groups who would go around killing and stealing what little supplies remain to survive.

Edited by Weedz

Adding some vehicles, even the placeholders would give players some new prospect over killing others.

So adding a large, loud, difficult to hide status symbol that does a very poor job of stopping bullets is going to make people play nice?   Sure.

i'm spraying the shit outta the first open target on a bicycle i see

what's the problem with KOS behavior? seems like the op is passive aggressively ragin'.

in arma 2 dayz mod, the best thing about players in vehichles

is that they often think it is a moving "im friendly" banner

yeah, stop. yeah man, honk that horn!

hell yes, i want a ride to zelenogorsk!

oh, whats that? why am i drawing my weapon?

thanks for the car, asshole!

edit: gta motherfucker 50 points

Edited by pacific_coast
  • Like 1

in arma 2 dayz mod, the best thing about players in vehichles

is that they often think it is a moving "im friendly" banner

yeah, stop. yeah man, honk that horn!

hell yes, i want a ride to zelenogorsk!

oh, whats that? why am i drawing my weapon?

thanks for the car, asshole!

edit: gta motherfucker 50 points

I loved those people. Stop right beside you "hey you friendly?" 

BLAM - "no, but thanks for the car!"

Edited by Weedz
  • Like 1

Ding ding ding. We have a winrar

Make it an actual zombie survival game instead of a zombie ignorel game.

I think they are already up to it according to the recent uproar of the KoS community.

Oh man you have to be kidding. In the mod , whenever someone saw a Huey fly over the cities, it was like they all put their differences aside to take potshots at it. It was like a unified "Fuck you!"

More like the behaviour of some rabid dogs seeing a rabbit or some primates on drugs rather than human beeings...

Edited by Enforcer

I very likely will.... particularly all those people that say there are only two things to do after you gear up. whatever happened to explore the map? find some weird statue in the woods? find pristine everything? go see the debug plains? understand the mystery of green mountain? recon and loot every building in zelenogorsk? omfg I almost forgot... survive long enough to get hungry and thirsty again? damn there are endless things to do that have nothing to do with CoD.

thankyou quote of the day

Agree when i heard KoS is a normal symptomatic feature in this kind of game. However, i'm not KoS fan. I'm friendly...like in my life.

This game is on the way, IMO, to be the Mirror of the real life. People with bad behavior, no education and no morale in the real life will act the same in game. Assholes and jerks are everywhere !

The last day, in the subway, i get in trouble with guy who looked at me bad. i was in bad mood, tired, i don't know why after all. But we get in trouble for nothing. So if people can get in trouble just for bad looking in our society, just imagine how it could be easy to get in trouble in Dayz wordl's... World end's, zombies everywhere, famine...

Some people needs more immersive behavior to really enjoy the game, IMO.

even with cars i would still Kos because i know you will cry about it

Hi,

There's full of suckers crying about getting killed by random players just for fun, but what to do after you gear up? You have to options - become hero or bandit, but as we know being hero is unthankful as f*ck because of those who choose second one. Adding some vehicles, even the placeholders would give players some new prospect over killing others. I know that some jerk will appear in this thread saying something like "Stop crying, this is alpha bla bla bla". Think about it. 

No greetings

So we should think about it but you haven't even bothered to think about it yourself apperantly. Vehicles are bullet magnets, if you would have played the mod, you would know this. I have never had an instance where I had a vehicle and did not get shot at when I encountered someone in the mod. So there goes that "theory".

Hi,

There's full of suckers crying about getting killed by random players just for fun, but what to do after you gear up? You have to options - become hero or bandit, but as we know being hero is unthankful as f*ck because of those who choose second one. Adding some vehicles, even the placeholders would give players some new prospect over killing others. I know that some jerk will appear in this thread saying something like "Stop crying, this is alpha bla bla bla". Think about it. 

No greetings

Well, it would stop getting killed on sight on foot. Now you'd get killed on sight while driving. Congratulations!

but as we know being hero is unthankful as f*ck because of those who choose second one.

A real hero doesn't seek praise ;)

So we should think about it but you haven't even bothered to think about it yourself apperantly. Vehicles are bullet magnets, if you would have played the mod, you would know this. I have never had an instance where I had a vehicle and did not get shot at when I encountered someone in the mod. So there goes that "theory".

You have to be wonderful player then. I think you should abandon tactic like "oh, someone's running here, i better stop and horn, i hope he's friendly" or "Geez, got car, now lets visit Cherno" Of course cars are bullet magnets but using brain while behind the wheel is crucial... I played over +500 hours in mod and i never got killed while driving.

i hope when cars first come in their unable to take environment damage.

then i can runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn over errrrybody

just troll the coast roadkillin' deer

Hi,

No greetings

KOS will never end. Even with a hundred times more content. Cars, house building, anything. Nothing will stop KOS. Its fun to KOS and people will never stop. 

• Like 2

I role-play when I have my gear. And during collecting it. I am never really satisfied with my gear so I just keep looking for better.

Can't really see how adding vehicles would improve my doings or bambi-killing. People, who couldn't use vehicles in a way that won't get them killed, will be just bigger targets.

Vehicles will be added anyway later on.

Edited by SGT. Kalme

Vehicles would discourage KoS?  That's so cute!

In the mod, vehicles were routinely used to:
a) Run over people

b) Rapidly assault places like the NWAF or Cherno

c) Pick up new spawns on the coast, drive them to the middle of nowhere and either kill them or make them fight to the death.

Or sometimes they'd just hit a rock and explode.