Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Basically, fight through rubberbanding to loot and possibly help them with their logging?

Would love to but I can't escape the yard I'm in! No matter which direction I run within a few seconds I get pulled back to where I started. 

So because they are volunteers they don't have to behave? Can just say what they want? Why does a company have volunteers who don't have to be professional to act as their PR group? Thanks for making my point for me by the way about lack of professionalism.

They.......are........not.........professionals........

I just played on 3 different exp servers for a couple hours rubberbanded 6 times out of that time, wasn't a big deal to me

but some folks are banding more then others it seems

Edited by tiadashi

I just played on 3 different exp servers for a couple hours rubberbanded 6 times out of that time, wasn't a big deal to me

but some folks are banding more then others it seems

I think that is caused by another player near. Because if I'm alone rubberband happens less often.

Anyone notice any changes with the 140mb or so patch ? It must be a hotfix or something but all steam has in the "news" section of dayz is some bullshit about h1z1: the arcadey "survival" mock up game backed by cash cow .

Edit : we're up to version number 0.45.123906 now ... Must be something hot-fixey;).

Edited by Grapefruit kush

They said new changelog when .44 goes to stable at maintenance.

ya, i know that, I just don't know if we are getting the changelog tonight or tomorrow

ya, i know that, I just don't know if we are getting the changelog tonight or tomorrow

Sorry but I don't know your location. I live in the US so it should be sometime overnight. Maintenance usually ends around 3 or 4am for me.

• Like 1

we're likely getting the changelog tomorrow, when it's pushed to stable. it's balls-ass late/early over there right now. 

Edit: what above poster said.

Edited by Gekkonidae

Figured that's what was meant. Quote from Dean:

"Experimental is a branch for us to experiment with. We were experimenting with large player numbers to gather metrics. We are currently experimenting with loot respawn mechanics to gather metrics for that. We then use these metrics to improve the game for stable patches."

So get on there and loot a bunch of shit to help add to the data they are pulling :)

Rule breaking has consequences; think before you post

Rule breaking has consequences; think before you post

?

Aah I see, the realism! I doubt that you will stay alive after taking 20 shots or 20 hits with an fireaxe. I doubt that you can run forever without even stopping for a second. The list is huge mate. I do like realism but you have to remember, it is still a game and some stuff will never be realistic. I will add ALPHA and by that I mean that EVERYTHING may still change :)

I'll give you the fireaxe thats not realism indeed.. but the running... if rocket wants something to be real.. all he has to do is increase the heart attack risk.. not only from drinking 100 pepsi/cola cans but also *like many of us thought when it first came out* if you run from electro to svetlojarsk your heart will explode so to say... you'll just drop down on the spot and most likely die.. to bring the game 'speed' down..

and your added 'alpha' quote is a bit pointless.. because if EVERYTHING can still change.. what point is there in making them in the first place.. there won't be any 'drastic' changes to most of the stuff in game.. you think their going to totally REDO hunting/cooking/fireplaces after being delayed for MONTHES? doubt it.. if they pull those kind of stunts I'll be willing to lay down a bet they'll lose fans quicker then they gained after the word of a 'standalone' came out.. I know alot of people who are already irritated by the dev. phase taking so utterly long.. so I think those drastic changes, rather they'll make 'a few tweaks'

Starting to see some of the Stable branch servers (44.123800) come back online.. waiting for our server to come back up still tho.

folks im downloading 374 MB Patch (stable) guess I wont find any patchnotes in here, so please bless u dev team for being newbieness newb in keeping things real.

same here

since my pc is loading close to 400mb of data
i would like to know what i am loading here
i am not that type of guy who just loads stuff, not knowing what it is

intel needed

Edited by dawud

Stable update means we're about to get a new thread to argue in!

Stable update means we're about to get a new thread to argue in!

yeah ^^

i do not want bitch arround in any way

but i could wait a couple of hours for the stable-update in order to have a changelog BEFORE the actual release of a patch

´m jus´sayin

allright listen guys, I wanted to try out what happened so far ... what I experienced was the following.

running around, trying to find some loot, after I tried like 10 minutes to enter a building I got teleported back like 300 meters.

Good Patch, lets wait for the next one.

yeah ^^

i do not want bitch arround in any way

but i could wait a couple of hours for the stable-update in order to have a changelog BEFORE the actual release of a patch

´m jus´sayin

Can we please wait for the new thread to argue? As far as this one goes, I think I'm spent.

However I am eager to know if people running servers will be able to accelerate time on stable now. So I guess I'm as impatient as the next guy.

allright listen guys, I wanted to try out what happened so far ... what I experienced was the following.

running around, trying to find some loot, after I tried like 10 minutes to enter a building I got teleported back like 300 meters.

Good Patch, lets wait for the next one.

as allways with patches that are about to release due to schedule

wait for a hotfix ^^ 

Edited by dawud

Can't even find 0.44 servers.

They .44 servers were coming up, now it appears they are down again. lol

guys, just wait for the announcement, no announcement=not up