Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

but tha town was already in EXP 0.42.116002...sigh

Thers one thats west of nwaf? Is that the one you mean?

1. I deserve to look butiful ok! Ill just kill someone if i need beenz and i dont need to delete my pbos to do it.

2. Add more female clothing plz

3. Svetlo is beatiful, ill happily have a western style shootout with the dev team anyday for it, or atleast let me be a hermit in the rock formations to the north (there awesome btw)

1. If you say so!

2. *circkets*

3. We don't do western. We play dirty or not at all. You may take over the rocks as long as you place a can of beans by the altar at the church of Holy Dean every day.

dammit man, why'd you tell lol

Gotta keep the folks from panicking.

Seem to have the issue of not being able to use anything in my inventory/interact with doors for about a minute randomly when logging on to a server. Got quite a few screams in my earphones scaring the bejaysus out of me with no zeds around at all. Other than that, everything seems much smoother, less connection/desync issues so far. I do love playing around with my flashlight in the daylight. It's the simple things...

I was going to celebrate the new update with eating the first new thing I found, too bad it ended up being a rotten green pepper!

Edit: Instead of the pepper, I'll probably just go hiking to these new places.

Edited by Racket

3. We don't do western. We play dirty or not at all. You may take over the rocks as long as you place a can of beans by the altar at the church of Holy Dean every day.

Shame, my only source of food is that berry bush in the front of the statue.

Edit- dirty eh? I guess its unlucky the rocks are a great spot for sniping svetlo ;)

Edited by spartan54820

So i can't seem to find any solution for this and the people that has been posting about it does not seem to get an answer.

Since the new patch i can play for like 5 minutes TOPS and the i get session lost.

What is the problem, and what is the solution for it, does anybody know?

So i can't seem to find any solution for this and the people that has been posting about it does not seem to get an answer.

Since the new patch i can play for like 5 minutes TOPS and the i get session lost.

Try low pop servers

Try low pop servers

Done that, most populated server i've been on today is like 14 players, still doesn't seem to work.

Done that, most populated server i've been on today is like 14 players, still doesn't seem to work.

Cant help then soz

Not being able to use saline bags on friends, same as the handcuffs, and i guess the same is happening with the bloodbags too...

Seem to have the issue of not being able to use anything in my inventory/interact with doors for about a minute randomly when logging on to a server. Got quite a few screams in my earphones scaring the bejaysus out of me with no zeds around at all. Other than that, everything seems much smoother, less connection/desync issues so far. I do love playing around with my flashlight in the daylight. It's the simple things...

I was going to celebrate the new update with eating the first new thing I found, too bad it ended up being a rotten green pepper!

Edit: Instead of the pepper, I'll probably just go hiking to these new places.

I'm having that same issue

I'll confirm that the ballistic helmet can't actually be spraypainted. The axe can.

How does this even happen. Is it because my helmet originates from the previous build?

Sweeet.

Apparently clients are not receiving updates from server. The same problem is that you are unenable to interact with doors and loot.

A long while since i tryed Dayz had a go of the patch, Rubber banding, Zombies appearing out of no where, Climbed ladder said im unconscious then dead ?, inventory just keeps on "receiving" when i select anything.

Seems to get worse for me with every patch.

1. If you say so!

2. *circkets*

Gotta keep the folks from panicking.

If by female clothing she means g-strings and string bikinis... I'm all for it! I'd rather stare at a girls ass all day than a dude's anyways... xD

• Like 1

I'll confirm that the ballistic helmet can't actually be spraypainted. The axe can.

How does this even happen. Is it because my helmet originates from the previous build?

Having loot from previous patches can cause many issues.  Check it again after you die.

A long while since i tryed Dayz had a go of the patch, Rubber banding, Zombies appearing out of no where, Climbed ladder said im unconscious then dead ?, inventory just keeps on "receiving" when i select anything.

Seems to get worse for me with every patch.

I've had no rubberbanding playing an hour on a low pop server.

Zombies appearing out of nowhere = new simple respawn mechanic to please all the whiners "more zombiezzz"

Can't confirm problems with ladders used some nothing weird happened, (well doesn't mean you ain't right)

Inventory/interacting problems that occur:  see hicks twitter: @Hicks_206 they are investigating this issue already.

For me everything seems to work smoother with every stable patch. I've had an overall better performance so far. Though I've had server side connection problems too at first.

Edited by Ellen Ripley

do they prepare another exp patch - one passed server online 0.42.116200

Edited by Guest

Shame, my only source of food is that berry bush in the front of the statue.

Edit- dirty eh? I guess its unlucky the rocks are a great spot for sniping svetlo ;)

We will have to evict you then. Sorry.

Unlucky for you. We have that area covered from a large number of different sniping spots.

• Like 1

If by female clothing she means g-strings and string bikinis... I'm all for it! I'd rather stare at a girls ass all day than a dude's anyways... xD

Dude... No. -_-

• Like 1

Can somebody summarize what's new in this update? I hate the way they tell the patch notes.

• Like 1

Can somebody summarize what's new in this update? I hate the way they tell the patch notes.

Its been summarized already. Read the goddamn thread before posting ffs. Its only 13 Pages. Klickscrollklickscrollklickscroll.......

Edited by Ellen Ripley
  • Like 3