Sign in to follow this  
amazingmazer

Most scenic spot in Chernarus plus?

What do you guys think are the most scenic/pretty spots in the game? Have they added pobeda dam? I thought that was pretty scenic in the mod.

Pretty much the top of any hill looking down on either a city or landscape.. with the suns rays poking through the trees.. Chernarus is so pretty at times I just find myself standing still after a long run and soaking it in for a few seconds, while thinking, WOW! I'm sure we all get them moments when you just stop and look at the sheer magnitude of what your seeing.

I'm a fan of the north country myself, although it's a bit less scenic these days with the unfinished/WIP city layouts and random buildings. Not to mention the lack of a proper "Wilderness" now in Chernarus.

I still think Myshkino is one of the more quaint areas of Chernarus. Just a small little village tucked into a little valley, hugged by the forest. Small standalone barn up north of it.

*shakes head* *sighs*

Mind sharing what has upset you?

We are in the middle of the apocalypse, the end of the world and you are talking about "pretty"?

You´ve got some nerve................ :lol:

Mind sharing what has upset you?

If I had to guess, he's too busy trying to make this into a PVP FPS and KOS'ing everyone to take in the detail and appreciate the beauty of this game.

If I had to guess, he's too busy trying to make this into a PVP FPS and KOS'ing everyone to take in the detail and appreciate the beauty of this game.

I don't see how you got to that conclusion at all. He just asked what places we think look the best..

Climb the Green Mountain tower. Nice view of every direction.

Most visually striking thing to me so far is googling "real life chernarus" and seeing the same building in real life. Really cool.

• Like 1

The view from the top of the mountain between Elektro and Cherno.

That spot just behind the ear of any player as viewed through a long range scope.

Beautiful...

Sunrise and Sunset at the beach... it is truly a sight to behold. The moon at night, reflecting in the water. The route from Balota towards Kamenka is always very rewarding in the wee hours of the morning, just a beautiful time and area for a morning loot.

I seriously consider hopping to a low pop server and just sit at the beach watching the sun go down. Glass of Wine, my favorite easy chair - and of course, DayZ running on HD.

Hey, that's it! DayZ in 3D. Shut up and take my money :P

I like the castles, whenever I see one on the horizon I always go to investigate.

BigBob, that is an absolutely stunning picture! Thanks for sharing :-)

Anywhere at the right time of day ;)

Day_Z_2014_03_15_09_41_08_246.jpg

Day_Z_2014_03_13_23_20_07_962.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

I found a guy on top of the rocks outside Kamyshovo, just sitting out and looking at the sunrise, with country music jammin' out his broadcast. I brought him some water, but couldn't scavenge any beer.

• Like 2

I recently made my way to Black Lake for the first time (eastern side of the map towards the coast) and it is absolutely gorgeous. Very secluded, as well.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Black_Lake

The screenshot there is mine, but not the best I've taken of the area.

BigBob, that is an absolutely stunning picture! Thanks for sharing :-)

You're welcome! :D

I don't like the boat, i fell to my death there today :( I think green mountain is so pretty it is kinda scary