gregnator

Reason why Bandits rise and heroes die.

so basically your ignorant and childish

you are going to "boycott" dayz by attacking defenseless people, playing a survival game like CoD, taking the easy way out by tricking people and KoSing.

this like ACTUALLY reminds me of how a 12 year old would act.

But I do agree, id like to see private hives as well :).

Edited by over9000nukez

"I and my clan"? Where did you learn English? If this is any indication of your intelligence, it's no wonder you're having problems separating this game from reality... 

YOU BOUGHT THE GAME IN ALPHA.

Nobody made you pay money.

Nobody is forcing you to play.

You do what you do because you enjoy doing it and you're rationalizing it by blaming Dean and Bohemia and how they've handled development so far.

You're clearly an entitled kid. Grow up.

It seems you must be a special kind of stupid.

intelect has nothing to do with language.

If it were the case, I could ridicule you because you don't speak German,French,Chinese,Japanese,Vietnamese,Kantonese,Dutch etc.

So the argument of language = intelligence has been invalidated. Oops!

"You bought the game in alpha, therefore..."

Yes, I have bought the game in Alpha, that is correct.

I am sorry for asuming DayZ was not like a certain similar game that had a similar name that was actually a cashgrab game.

I actually thought (silly of me) that DayZ's creator and staff actually cared about their fans.

So therefore I assumed it would have private server abillity seeing that made the mod better.

(stupid of me to think that they would not make the same mistake)

"Nobody is forcing you to play"

Well seeing I spent (or wasted) my money on DayZ, I like to play.

In the Alpha page on steam it did NOT indicate lan/private would not be available.

Also, DayZ is the only game that gives strict rules for hosting a server (you pay 60 dollars a month for basically nothing)

"But it said DO NOT BUY DERP"

Yes it did indeed, but if you give a hamburger to an obese person and say "You can eat it, but I need to add some salade, but I do not encourage you to eat it"

Do you really think, the obese person will wait 2 years? If your answer is yes, you are clearly a small minded person.

"You're clearly an entitled kid. Grow up."

I bought the game, if I would pay 60 dollars per month for a server then yes. I am an entitled kid, I am entitled as fuck.

I would not complain if they had an option for refund, but they know if they had that option, DayZ would have to refund a fuckload of money.

Edited by gregnator

playing on 3pp servers = instant disqualification of legitimacy

It isn't like you have to when 95% of your DayZ friends play on 3PP and they are too lazy to abandon their characters and move to hardcore...

Would love to come up against a group like yours, then you'll truly know what butt hurt meant, but no doubt you and your buddies would log off when you come up against a proper Hero Community.  Have some balls and join a full server with a Hero Clan on.

BTW I don't mind proper Bandit Clans that are prepared to put it on the line, head to head against a hero clan, they make the game interesting, but by the sounds of it your group of misfits are far from that.

Regards

[bP]BanJaxGav

Beck's Privateers

Lets all take a deep breath and calm down here.  for just a second.

What the OP wants (at least some of what he wants) is actually quite reasonable. For the most part he wants the server he pays for to be private (he is paying for it). He wants it to be private not so he can get loot and join another server to kill people, but so that he can avoid hackers or other forms of cheaters. I think everyone on both sides of the argument can agree that they want to avoid those people too.

other aspects of what he wants, fall into the realm of ideas which some people will want, and others will not. this being "Team deathmatch style games". If i had to guess i would think many people would say no to this idea, however i personaly think if you shrunk the map to the size of a town, and pitted 5 new spawns with no gear on 5 other new spawns with no gear, or any other number of players or even FFA.... i think this could be fun too. however, as its an alpha, i think we will be waiting awhile to see this.

so having established what the OP wants being "mostly" a common desire, the way about which he has expressed this is wrong. he could have left out the entire banditry and hero killing. also his responses to many of the posters were rude, most likely in retailiation though. The OP's first post had many of us thinking "what a jerk" but thats mostly due to the means by which he expressed himself, his following comments are a result of how we attacked his idea. I think we could all take a moment, reasses the situation, and come together on this one. dude really just hates the hackers. (yes its an alpha, but that doesnt mean we cant hate hackers lol)

• Like 2

1) Trollpost...or like KoS said "Troll puts little baitpost in water, all little fish bite"

2) Private servers/hives will come. Will take time, like everything else, but are confirmed since...the announcement of the public hive

3) Play style of OP:

ku-medium-7.jpg

Lets all take a deep breath and calm down here.  for just a second.

What the OP wants (at least some of what he wants) is actually quite reasonable. For the most part he wants the server he pays for to be private (he is paying for it). He wants it to be private not so he can get loot and join another server to kill people, but so that he can avoid hackers or other forms of cheaters. I think everyone on both sides of the argument can agree that they want to avoid those people too.

other aspects of what he wants, fall into the realm of ideas which some people will want, and others will not. this being "Team deathmatch style games". If i had to guess i would think many people would say no to this idea, however i personaly think if you shrunk the map to the size of a town, and pitted 5 new spawns with no gear on 5 other new spawns with no gear, or any other number of players or even FFA.... i think this could be fun too. however, as its an alpha, i think we will be waiting awhile to see this.

so having established what the OP wants being "mostly" a common desire, the way about which he has expressed this is wrong. he could have left out the entire banditry and hero killing. also his responses to many of the posters were rude, most likely in retailiation though. The OP's first post had many of us thinking "what a jerk" but thats mostly due to the means by which he expressed himself, his following comments are a result of how we attacked his idea. I think we could all take a moment, reasses the situation, and come together on this one. dude really just hates the hackers. (yes its an alpha, but that doesnt mean we cant hate hackers lol)

^ this

Step 1: Get guns

Step 2: Go to coast

Step 3: Watch for new spawns

Step 4: Follow new spawn at a distance and maintain higher ground until they make it into a city

Step 5: If new spawn is killed on the way to the city by a KOS douche follow where the shot came from

Step 6: Flank behind 

Step 7: Kill him/her/them with the element of surprise 

Step 8: Laugh as you loot their gear and tea bag corpses

Only you can prevent KOS douchebaggery! Do your civic duty and beat a Kos douche with a crowbar!

3cfc15d2314d7edfd8f2a98171a4650465f38110

In DayZ you need to learn not to give a fuck.

-Do not give a fuck about dying

-Do not give a fuck about your gear

-Do not give a fuck about bandits

-Do not give a fuck about heroes

-Do not give a fuck about KoS

-Do not give a fuck how others want to play the game

-Do not give a fuck about it being alpha and the associated problems.

Once you let go of the "fucks" DayZ is fun, and nothing about it stresses you out.

• Like 4

Atleast you can communicate and have a chance that a noob will listen and not try to kill you right away like WarZ.

Edited by MrDeath
  • Like 1

Once you let go of the "fucks" DayZ is fun, and nothing about it stresses you out.

you have mastered the zen of dayz, my young apprentice.

the final step is trolling those who do not follow the code of zero fucks.

• Like 1

OP - I don't believe you.

My guess is, someone shouted surrender and then wiped your group.

Your whole post is a fantasy you concocted within your rage-filled little head while you were running back to the NWAF

to server-hop your way back to glory.

Way too much emotion in your post for this NOT to be a post-death rage-fest.

• Like 1

This guy gets it.

DayZ is like Lego's.

Someone builds up something, someone else breaks it down, and they either start crying about it or they give up.

In my case and yours, I just rebuild.

It seems you must be a special kind of stupid.

intelect has nothing to do with language.

If it were the case, I could ridicule you because you don't speak German,French,Chinese,Japanese,Vietnamese,Kantonese,Dutch etc.

So the argument of language = intelligence has been invalidated. Oops!

Actually, language has something to do with intelligence. It indicates that you've properly absorbed and understand how to apply the rules given to you in Grade School. Are you from another country? Is English your second language? If it is, I'd give you a break. But considering it's probably not, then you have no excuse for not knowing how to properly construct a sentence. Language uses rules of logic and diction. It's not rocket science. If you grew up in America and went through K-12 schooling, you should know that "I and my clan" doesn't make any logical fucking sense, and when you say things like that it makes you sound stupid to people who read what you say. That said, regardless of diction, spelling, or grammar, everything you've said on this thread so far makes you sound stupid. I digress.

"You bought the game in alpha, therefore..."

Yes, I have bought the game in Alpha, that is correct.

I am sorry for asuming DayZ was not like a certain similar game that had a similar name that was actually a cashgrab game.

I actually thought (silly of me) that DayZ's creator and staff actually cared about their fans.

Yeah, you're right.. DayZ is just a cashgrab and Rocket doesn't give a shit about his fans.. That's why he released a Pre-alpha, and has an entire website which costs lots of money every month to maintain in order to track bugs and take player suggestions. That's why he and his team constantly tweet and blog about upcoming features and the status of the development. Because when people drop a cashgrab they continue to maintain it and update it and listen to feedback, right? Oh.. wait.. No.. That's the exact opposite of what someone would do if they didn't care about their fans. Have you even used the bugtracker? Have you done anything to give feedback other than post a whine-thread on the forums and react like a child in-game by basing your play style around how the development is going? I doubt it.

So therefore I assumed it would have private server abillity seeing that made the mod better.

(stupid of me to think that they would not make the same mistake)

You do realize "better" is subjective, right? As in, what you think is better is not necessarily "better", right? And what you think is better I may think is absolute shit, right? Because in my opinion, private servers just allowed crap admins to ruin the game by making 1000+ Vehicle 100+ aircraft Starting DMR + NVG + GPS + RANGEFINDERS servers. Then again, I don't expect you to understand this. You're probably one of those crap admins or kiddies who join 1000+ vehicle servers because you enjoy Ezmode gameplay.

"Nobody is forcing you to play"

Well seeing I spent (or wasted) my money on DayZ, I like to play.

In the Alpha page on steam it did NOT indicate lan/private would not be available.

Also, DayZ is the only game that gives strict rules for hosting a server (you pay 60 dollars a month for basically nothing)

Nobody made you buy the game. You knew it was in Alpha. You said yourself that there was nothing saying private servers would be available. Nobody is making you rent a server. Nobody is forcing you to continue playing. I am sure there are people out there who would happily trade you DayZ for another 30 dollar game, if you so wished to stop playing. Dean posted a thread that is stickied on these forums that says "DO NOT BUY DAYZ IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DEAL WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BULLSHIT." (Paraphrasing).. And yet, you still bought it, and here you are on the forums complaining about it like an entitled child. You literally have no excuse to complain about this game "not being worth it", or it being a "cash grab", or you not liking it.. You not liking it is a matter of OPINION. YOUR opinion. You're entitled to that opinion, but you're not entitled to a refund, or sympathy, or the entire dev team changing their plan of action because YOU don't like something.

Yes it did indeed, but if you give a hamburger to an obese person and say "You can eat it, but I need to add some salade, but I do not encourage you to eat it"

Do you really think, the obese person will wait 2 years? If your answer is yes, you are clearly a small minded person.

You forgot the other part of that analogy - You know, the part where the person who eats the hamburger comes back to me and complains because there was no lettuce on it after I clearly stated upon selling it to him that THERE WOULD BE NO LETTUCE. If you go to Burger King, and they tell you they're out of lettuce and you buy the hamburger anyway, you have no right to march your ass back into the Burger King and complain, demanding your money back. If I was a restaurant manager and you did that, I'd tell you to go pound sand up your ass and get the fuck out of my store.

"You're clearly an entitled kid. Grow up."

I bought the game, if I would pay 60 dollars per month for a server then yes. I am an entitled kid, I am entitled as fuck.

I would not complain if they had an option for refund, but they know if they had that option, DayZ would have to refund a fuckload of money.

Great. Glad we see eye to eye.

• Like 6

I like how you just compared yourself with a fatso  :P  You're funny

Also: according to your words, it's not your fault that you cannot say no to something, even though it is clear that that something  is far, fár from what it eventually will be. Perhaps you should sit down and think about what this says about you, maybe you will want to change that, because in the adult world you will need a backbone and being able to say 'no' sometimes. Just some advice :lol:

its simple bandits have no decisions to make or less.

decisions is what kills you 9/10.

so to survive longest kill all do what is needed. you just won the game.

Edited by dgeesio

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Keep up the great work, cupcake

Yes Yes!!! Please kill me and ruin my day so I can be a protester too in your cause!!!! I mean, killing me is going to teach BIS a lesson they'll never forget!!  DO YOU HEAR THAT BIS!!!!! I'M GOING TO DIE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FIX UR GAMEZZZZ!!!!!

What a fucking idiotic OP.

UP THE IRONS!!!!

TUNEEEEEEE!!!! \m/!!

Actually, language has something to do with intelligence. It indicates that you've properly absorbed and understand how to apply the rules given to you in Grade School. Are you from another country? Is English your second language? If it is, I'd give you a break. But considering it's probably not, then you have no excuse for not knowing how to properly construct a sentence. Language uses rules of logic and diction. It's not rocket science. If you grew up in America and went through K-12 schooling, you should know that "I and my clan" doesn't make any logical fucking sense, and when you say things like that it makes you sound stupid to people who read what you say. That said, regardless of diction, spelling, or grammar, everything you've said on this thread so far makes you sound stupid. I digress.

Yeah, you're right.. DayZ is just a cashgrab and Rocket doesn't give a shit about his fans.. That's why he released a Pre-alpha, and has an entire website which costs lots of money every month to maintain in order to track bugs and take player suggestions. That's why he and his team constantly tweet and blog about upcoming features and the status of the development. Because when people drop a cashgrab they continue to maintain it and update it and listen to feedback, right? Oh.. wait.. No.. That's the exact opposite of what someone would do if they didn't care about their fans. Have you even used the bugtracker? Have you done anything to give feedback other than post a whine-thread on the forums and react like a child in-game by basing your play style around how the development is going? I doubt it.

You do realize "better" is subjective, right? As in, what you think is better is not necessarily "better", right? And what you think is better I may think is absolute shit, right? Because in my opinion, private servers just allowed crap admins to ruin the game by making 1000+ Vehicle 100+ aircraft Starting DMR + NVG + GPS + RANGEFINDERS servers. Then again, I don't expect you to understand this. You're probably one of those crap admins or kiddies who join 1000+ vehicle servers because you enjoy Ezmode gameplay.

Nobody made you buy the game. You knew it was in Alpha. You said yourself that there was nothing saying private servers would be available. Nobody is making you rent a server. Nobody is forcing you to continue playing. I am sure there are people out there who would happily trade you DayZ for another 30 dollar game, if you so wished to stop playing. Dean posted a thread that is stickied on these forums that says "DO NOT BUY DAYZ IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DEAL WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BULLSHIT." (Paraphrasing).. And yet, you still bought it, and here you are on the forums complaining about it like an entitled child. You literally have no excuse to complain about this game "not being worth it", or it being a "cash grab", or you not liking it.. You not liking it is a matter of OPINION. YOUR opinion. You're entitled to that opinion, but you're not entitled to a refund, or sympathy, or the entire dev team changing their plan of action because YOU don't like something.

You forgot the other part of that analogy - You know, the part where the person who eats the hamburger comes back to me and complains because there was no lettuce on it after I clearly stated upon selling it to him that THERE WOULD BE NO LETTUCE. If you go to Burger King, and they tell you they're out of lettuce and you buy the hamburger anyway, you have no right to march your ass back into the Burger King and complain, demanding your money back. If I was a restaurant manager and you did that, I'd tell you to go pound sand up your ass and get the fuck out of my store.

Great. Glad we see eye to eye.

You sank his battleship.... :(

lol  :thumbsup:  :beans:

• Like 1

You sank his battleship.... :(

lol  :thumbsup:  :beans:

I stopped reading his bullshit when he assumed English was my native language. btw, jexter if you have nothing usefull to add to this discussion, i would suggest stop posting

I'm vocally against private hives because they break up large communities into fractured small communities.

Look at the state of Rust. It's all private servers. It's such a pain in the dick building up your character only to have the server go down and lose everything.

You then switch to a new server and after a few days you lose everything again because a badmin gets angry for whatever BS reason and bans half the server for killing his friend.

You guys rolling as a 12 man murder squad is actually fun for a lot of us DayZ players. It keeps things tense and on our toes. Makes life exciting.

Private hives will exist, but I dread those days. I fear all the carebears will go to their servers while all the clans will slump off to theirs and boot anyone who DARES kill them or challenges their supremacy.

This will leaves public hives a wasteland of solo KOSers and hackers.

Edited by Demoth
  • Like 3

LOL @ troll topic.  Its also funny that you're calling people out because their posts "add nothing useful to the discussion", when your original posts adds nothing useful to the dayz forums.  Stop feeding this troll everyone, he's just mad and wants everyone to believe he's some kind of a dayz badass.

A private server, can have the same things that you would have with normal dayz, except 1 thing.

A Private server, would mean the players in it, are the ones you know. You know they don't hack, you don't have to get annoyed at server hopping looters.

Yeah ones you know huh.. Basically the server is filled only with your friends and I doubt they are going to be gunning you down the whole time....

The fact that you only want people you know in the server is obvious to even a "retard" like me that you want your own private loot farm without the fear of death...

Basically negating the core concept of the game....

But because you are incapable (because of your drug habbit like you said) to understand, that a private server would NOT be linked to the publics.

Oh I get it...Dont see how that is relevant to the fact that you want a private server just to create your own little "safe zone" in DAYZ which goes against the core principles of the game...

I know it wont effect anyone on the public hive.. I was just making an observation as to why you really want a private hive...

So this would mean, no server hoppers, no hackers, people you know and share a certain playstyle with.

Yes we wouldn't want that pesky KOS playstyle getting in the way of your loot farming oh I mean "community" server...