Crazy_Spider

Worst DayZ players I've ever met?

Still learning new things after 120 hours of gametime. Nice. Beanz4U.gif

Haha, I'm the smartest gamer alive!!! I still learn new things in every game I play no matter how many hours I have. I have 400 hours on Tf2, yet I don't understand half of the game ._.

• Like 1

I forgot to say that I actually wanted to be friends with them, I thought about inviting them to join me and my buddies later, yet they betrayed me. *sigh* At least I got a mosin out of it, I still have that Mosin in this current life ^^

After killing a 4 man squad with a blaze rifle, I was instantly dropped by somebody else at an unknown location. Two of the members from the squad happen to get lucky spawns close to their bodies, so when I arrived back as a fresh spawn they had all their gear back. They recognized my voice knowing that I was the one who took them all out (I may have mocked them about how they can't handle themselves against players who aren't unarmed during the battle...). So I stood behind a tree, telling them how powerful they must feel killing unarmed spawns, and as they told me how I was going to die again while approaching from both sides of my tree, I rushed through them....

It was at that moment where one of them missed me with their shotgun and took out their partner. I was laughing too hard to play, and as I was laughing my arse off I ran to go Mike Tyson the remaining guy and as I was taking him out, the one who just got dropped by the shotgun had gotten up and shot me from behind.

I think these guys are up there with the "worst players of all time".

Edited by LigerRider
  • Like 2

After killing a 4 man squad with a blaze rifle, I was instantly dropped by somebody else at an unknown location. Two of the members from the squad happen to get lucky spawns close to their bodies, so when I arrived back as a fresh spawn they had all their gear back. They recognized my voice knowing that I was the one who took them all out (I may have mocked them about how they can't handle themselves against players who aren't unarmed during the battle...). So I stood behind a tree, telling them how powerful they must feel killing unarmed spawns, and as they told me how I was going to die again while approaching from both sides of my tree, I rushed through them....

It was at that moment where one of them missed me with their shotgun and took out their partner. I was laughing too hard to play, and as I was laughing my arse off I ran to go Mike Tyson the remaining guy and as I was taking him out, the one who just got dropped by the shotgun had gotten up and shot me from behind.

I think these guys are up there with the "worst players of all time".

Doubt it. Those players are quite bad, but friendly fire is quite common. I've shot my friends at least 7 times, and the same for them. There are different kinds of bad, though. In my case these guys just had horrible aim and tactics. Your guys had horrible communication.

Awesome story. Me and a friend had a shootout with two guys at the NWA. I was scout and lookout and my friend was looting. I see one guy in top of firestation and yell to my friend we got contact. He advances in and see they are two. One got an m4. My friend panics and takes the m4 guy out. The second guy retreats up in the tower and my friend gets into a zombie mayhem. And he has no bandages. So I rush over the runway to patch him up while I keep a close watch on the tower.

We patch up and advance up the tower. My friend engage the last guy and he flees bleeding to the top. We tell him he will live if he puts his weapon down. I go up as he says he is unconcious.. I go towards him to bandage him before I am to wake him up. I tell him I will help him. As I move to his body I accidently push him to the wall and he glitch and falls out and dies... So sad.

Really liked your story tho. Hope you will get more awesome moments in DayZ. I could sit here all day telling mad tales after my over 300 hours in the game :-D

For me , the worst kind of players are not even KOS'ers, but those that pretend to be friendly only to stab you in the back.

On the other hand, without all these crazy bastards the game would not have so much tension :).

• Like 1

The M4 is pretty inaccurate and has a lot of recoil. I think it's one of the worst guns in the game, but that's just my experience with it. I've done much better with just about every other gun in the game.

I beg to differ, I use all Pristine parts (MP/ACOG/Bipod/Suppressor) this is dead on accurate, now I don't spray n' pray like 9/10's of the people who use the M4, I typically pop off 3 to 4 shot bursts, and single shots at distances, sure the damage might not be there to take out anyone quick, but I feel the M4 is a great gun, granted you need those Pristine parts to make it shine.

Just a point  : it makes no sense to be able to talk in game when we are unconscious/dead...

No. There are worse. I killed 4 fully geared guys with m4's with an axe...they had bullets.

How can someone be that terrible?

For me , the worst kind of players are not even KOS'ers, but those that pretend to be friendly only to stab you in the back.

On the other hand, without all these crazy bastards the game would not have so much tension :).

Today I killed a super nice guy after we were talking for about 30 minutes, I literally got really sad xD. I knew his clan name, so I sat for about 10 minutes searching on community and such. Then I just decided to go back on the server, and they were still there, and I spawned right in front of his friend... I told him how sorry I was, and he told me that his friend understood. I gave him all his stuff back as I felt bad, then we became the best of friends, for about 5 minutes before we logged off... Point is, I felt really bad about doing it, and I don't know how bandits operate like that :(

euughhh, another Electro story.....boring.

euughhh, another New member...... boring. By the way, welcome to DayZ :)

• Like 2

I may have encountered this group myself.

I happened upon a gathering of fools at the Gas Station. They had just shot the pumps to make them go boom. About 5-7 of them are gathered in a tight little camo wearing, M4 toting, group of self-proclaimed badasses. I approach and announce my presence, and they really had no clue I was running up to them. I say hi, tell them I will set my SKS on the floor if they want.. its empty anyhow. And try to talk to them about what they were doing with the gas station. They all rush in to me quickly, like 3 feet away. Im already facepalming as they all have their weapons drawn, are pointing at my head.. and are in such a tight group that a single player spraying 1 mag could have killed us all. Im wondering if when I get them to shoot me if Ill get them to hit their friends.

But here is the part that makes them so truly horrible.. Here I am unarmed, acting totally friendly and surrounded. And you know what was going through their minds? Fear. They were afraid, and felt threatened by me. To the point where as soon as I made the slightest move, they shot me in the face. Not even a chance to have some fun with them or vice versa. And Im pretty sure one of their friends took one to the head at the same time, but Ill never know for sure. I mean they made so many noob mistakes it would be cruel to laugh at them. But just knowing that they must have seen some videos, had been praying for a moment like I presented them with.. and boom, they blow it. No loot on me. No fun had. Best case they all turned to their friend who shot me and was like, "wtf man?"

pulp-fiction-quotes-26.jpg

Tbh, the only friendlies I've met is as a new spawn, chatting with a few others and zergling rushing elektro in the hunt for starter loot.

As soon as you have equipment, it's been either rob or Kos in my experience.

K.

Tbh, the only friendlies I've met is as a new spawn, chatting with a few others and zergling rushing elektro in the hunt for starter loot.

As soon as you have equipment, it's been either rob or Kos in my experience.

K.

Eh, depends on how long you've had the game and how you approach people. You learn how to talk to people to make yourself seem friendly, then you murder them. As I've done many times. I just robbed someone today and my squadmate murdered her, even though she didn't want to die... After that, we met another cool guy, then we shot him right when he stood still. Though, I have met many friendly geared people when I was going solo. When you're with friends there is no point to being friendly and teaming.

No the worst DayZ players are combat loggers and cheats.

No the worst DayZ players are combat loggers and cheats.

Haha, Combat loggers give me a mighty good laugh, makes me wonder why they even play the game. Cheaters, meh. I don't mind dying ^^

In my experience, bar meeting fresh spawns, I've either been robbed, killed or shot at by any player with a modicum of gear. :)

Eh, depends on how long you've had the game and how you approach people. You learn how to talk to people to make yourself seem friendly, then you murder them. As I've done many times. I just robbed someone today and my squadmate murdered her, even though she didn't want to die... After that, we met another cool guy, then we shot him right when he stood still. Though, I have met many friendly geared people when I was going solo. When you're with friends there is no point to being friendly and teaming.

Very true my friend, as a lone wolf I NEVER trust groups. The simple fact they can plan shit on TeamSpeak and you have no way of knowing it, makes it dagerous enough for me.

Thou I find rather fun to hunt groups. You can smell their fear once one of their mates is down.

It was a nice read OP, good story man! I had a very strange firefight in Chernogorsk firestation these days... 2 guys were shoting each other, one at the rofftop of the firestation tower, the other one I have no idea. As I aproach the firestation by its back, the dude on top of the tower notice me and open fire! I hide in the wall for cover, take the shotgun out of my back and proceed to fill his face with led. To my surprise, now there is a second guy at the tower and they start a melee fight! I shot them dead and wait a bit hidden in the same firestation wall... When I take a look at the tower again, a third man is going up by the ladders, I kill him too...

None of them had good loot, we were all lucky freshpawns it seems, with civilian weapons and all... I had a shotgun, two of them had winchesters with few bullets, the other had a sledgehammer lol. We could have banded together! But nope, better fun in killing ourselfs lol. These big cities aways give me a good laugh

Very true my friend, as a lone wolf I NEVER trust groups. The simple fact they can plan shit on TeamSpeak and you have no way of knowing it, makes it dagerous enough for me.

Thou I find rather fun to hunt groups. You can smell their fear once one of their mates is down.

It was a nice read OP, good story man! I had a very strange firefight in Chernogorsk firestation these days... 2 guys were shoting each other, one at the rofftop of the firestation tower, the other one I have no idea. As I aproach the firestation by its back, the dude on top of the tower notice me and open fire! I hide in the wall for cover, take the shotgun out of my back and proceed to fill his face with led. To my surprise, now there is a second guy at the tower and they start a melee fight! I shot them dead and wait a bit hidden in the same firestation wall... When I take a look at the tower again, a third man is going up by the ladders, I kill him too...

None of them had good loot, we were all lucky freshpawns it seems, with civilian weapons and all... I had a shotgun, two of them had winchesters with few bullets, the other had a sledgehammer lol. We could have banded together! But nope, better fun in killing ourselfs lol. These big cities aways give me a good laugh

I love shotguns in DayZ, they are amazing! In real life I can use buckshot effectively for about 50 yards, but in games like COD, it seems to be point blank or completely useless!

I got drilled by am m4 straight of the beach twice today. Apart from that I met some cool guys, traded some shizz and had a cool gunfight at the building site in cherno.

Maybe that time my first kill its was funny some guy sprays all of his SKS bullets and misses and I just shoot all rounds of magnum into him and he's just begging for mercy and he thinks I'm gonna let him go no.....one mosin shot down soo many 75rd drum mags but they were ruined.

Most dupers that I kill are pretty bad. Usually holed up in some two-story green/red death trap in elektro or berezino. Had a run in with three such players just the other day. With a pump shotgun, a longhorn, and a Mosin we confronted, baited, and murdered all 3 of them with 0 casualties. One had an M4 and frags and mags all neatly sorted in his 6 protector cases. The other had an AKM with 5 drums. The last had a Mosin and a completely decked out MP5 with 5 mags.

We had all been fresh spawns coming down the coast when we entered elektro. We beat feet out of town with big guns on our backs and bigger grins on our faces.

Most players I kill geared like this don't put up much of a fight. Metagaming/exploiting will only get you so far.

I sometimes sit on overwatch 874 yards away from Balota Airfield and I wait for people to log off on top of the ATC tower for a free kill. 

people really do that? wow