Mukaparska

This game keeps crashing all the time...

Five times in a row now. Always when I have played maybe a minute, this fucking game crashes. Once before this game crashed twice, but now it crashes all the time. Also what will happen if this game crashes while you're unconscious? 

• Like 1

Five times in a row now. Always when I have played maybe a minute, this fucking game crashes. Once before this game crashed twice, but now it crashes all the time. Also what will happen if this game crashes while you're unconscious? 

File a complaint on the support forum.

Nah, I'll rather complain here. 

Then nobody who you yell too can help you, and those who can, can not. Because you're yelling in the wrong room

You might be aware by now that there is a bug that makes your game crash. I'm surprised you're still trying to log in.

If you use Nvidia drivers, roll back to the previous version of it. The new driver is causing some players to crash continuously

• Like 1

If you are experiencing any crashes, please submit a report to the Feedback Tracker. Include a brief description of what you were doing around the time you crashed and upload a .zip/.rar file containing your users\*name*\appdata\local\DayZ folder.

Once this is done you can PM Accolyte from the QA team on here who can take a look at the issue you submitted and actually get it fixed.

• Like 1

@op thread needs to be constructive or ill close it. needs to happen soon.

@rydekk. change your sig please. Its a little too much.

What did you do about it? You're being as constructive as me after a bottle of whiskey

You were on the same server as me like 20 minutes ago. Where you running around sniper hill (in the school?) Had a stand off there with a guy but he dissapeared suddenly.

Just promoting masturbation Sir!

• Like 2

You were on the same server as me like 20 minutes ago. Where you running around sniper hill (in the school?) Had a stand off there with a guy but he dissapeared suddenly.

I don't think so. Earlier today I was running from two guys who shot me in Cherno, and went to a hospital, and there game started crashing. After numerous times I connected I saw a guy I tried to kill, and he shot me, and then the game crashed again. And kept crashing. Now when crashing stopped, I get "no message received" message on every server...

I don't think so. Earlier today I was running from two guys who shot me in Cherno, and went to a hospital, and there game started crashing. After numerous times I connected I saw a guy I tried to kill, and he shot me, and then the game crashed again. And kept crashing. Now when crashing stopped, I get "no message received" message on every server...

Alright. Well, I crash sometimes too but only in Elektro on high pop servers and in certain buildings. We were holding a building and all of us crashed at the same time. We then re-joined by the beach. 

I never crashed before on the stable branch then last weekend I decided it was time to buy some SSD's.  So, windows freshly installed onto one and steam installed on another.  Everything is awesome.  Re -install DayZ but I switched it immediately to the experimental as I prefer using the experimental over the stable.  Anyway, my buddies decided they wanted to play DayZ last night, they don't play on the experimental, so I switched back.  Now the stable doesn't work for me.  Just crashes with, "DayZ has stopped responding".  Not a big deal for me, I'll just stick to the experimental but it is strange that it never crashed before and now it does seen as how there been no update for it.

I never crashed before on the stable branch then last weekend I decided it was time to buy some SSD's.  So, windows freshly installed onto one and steam installed on another.  Everything is awesome.  Re -install DayZ but I switched it immediately to the experimental as I prefer using the experimental over the stable.  Anyway, my buddies decided they wanted to play DayZ last night, they don't play on the experimental, so I switched back.  Now the stable doesn't work for me.  Just crashes with, "DayZ has stopped responding".  Not a big deal for me, I'll just stick to the experimental but it is strange that it never crashed before and now it does seen as how there been no update for it.

Hmm... I also changed to stable yesterday, though the game worked perfectly yesterday and early today. 

I modified it a couple of DayZ ago.

You know, I've got a thing about Ducks, quack quack.

OP sounds like the trouble is on his end...

you die if your being attacked by zeds and your not healthy and the game crashes you die I know I've started havin this issue as well it loads I get into the game and bam a huge like lag spike then crash I did notice my hard drive squirmin too ususally not that noisy when I play. all my other games are fine. I noticed this after the NVidia update but I don't want to roll it back I don't think that's the issue.

OP sounds like the trouble is on his end...

I believe that, but what can it be? Earlier today it worked just fine, then just crashed and kept crashing for 8 times, then twice it worked fine for maybe 5 minutes, but then I got "no message received for xx seconds" and now when I tried it again, game crashed... 

I changed it myself. No need for god himself to change my siggy

• Like 1

I believe that, but what can it be? Earlier today it worked just fine, then just crashed and kept crashing for 8 times, then twice it worked fine for maybe 5 minutes, but then I got "no message received for xx seconds" and now when I tried it again, game crashed... 

Did you try compatibility mode?

Did you try compatibility mode?

Nope. Since it worked just fine until now, and twice with some connection issues later. 

Nope. Since it worked just fine until now, and twice with some connection issues later. 

Alright, If you haven't tried restarting your PC. Do it now, try again. When you encounter the same.

Go to your steam properties, Compatibility Win XP SP1 And try again. Not sure if it works, but it should. It did work fine for me with a couple of other games.