Sign in to follow this  
dayy

Missing gun: Found :)

I didn't know that there would be less loot on high pop servers is that why I always see nothing in exp servers and see cats commiting suicide and starving to death is that why? oh and is that why people wait until the servers reset then the server gets ganked of all the loot by server hoppers? this all news to me.

• Like 1

Hi my bud and I found an M4A1 with a prisitne acog and 60 round clip  :)

Would return it, but we love it now, and you'll have to fight for it back...

Point of this post: We were on a low pop server, and were looting Elektro. My bud was scrounging the pub when we came across that beauty in the bedroom in back  :) There was no body, sooo either somone left it 'highly doubt' or it somehow spawned there. Anyone else found something similar or heard of this??? Is it a new spawn...Or something else...

could have just had the weapon in hand with another on his shoulder, then used an item and forgot to pick it back up, i did that once :/

like I've said in previous posts everyone exploits or cheats at this game I expect it being as how its setup with no balancing people who suck or are yuppies who can't stand to lose will do anything they can to win even if its cheating that's the way we do things now in society not all but most. I think this game does reflect a lot about people they can say all they want about its just a game I'm not an asshole in real life etc. but I'm talking I think this game brings out the inner animal that primal kill everything and the world is mine alpha male mentality. I mean I think if you could most toons would be walkin around with there dick hangin out and players would measure it if dean would add measuring tape. I know its all fun and games but when you look at the dark side of the player element in this game its really dark hell I myself dabble in the sickness that is murder and torture in this game. and I agree with the guy who posted about kids. why in the hell would anyone under the age of IMHO 18 be allowed to play this game. the stuff I tell players in this game would give someone nightmares let alone some of the real scum that roam chenarus its not he gameplay or getting shot that's the problem its the player banter. if I'm wrong I'm wrong. doesn't really matter just my point of view and I love all you sick fucks 

like I've said in previous posts everyone exploits or cheats at this game I expect it being as how its setup with no balancing people who suck or are yuppies who can't stand to lose will do anything they can to win even if its cheating that's the way we do things now in society not all but most. I think this game does reflect a lot about people they can say all they want about its just a game I'm not an asshole in real life etc. but I'm talking I think this game brings out the inner animal that primal kill everything and the world is mine alpha male mentality. I mean I think if you could most toons would be walkin around with there dick hangin out and players would measure it if dean would add measuring tape. I know its all fun and games but when you look at the dark side of the player element in this game its really dark hell I myself dabble in the sickness that is murder and torture in this game. and I agree with the guy who posted about kids. why in the hell would anyone under the age of IMHO 18 be allowed to play this game. the stuff I tell players in this game would give someone nightmares let alone some of the real scum that roam chenarus its not he gameplay or getting shot that's the problem its the player banter. if I'm wrong I'm wrong. doesn't really matter just my point of view and I love all you sick fucks 

Nah, im a sick fuck in real life aswell :)

Why not just use some hack to get all the stuff? What difference does it make? It's only faster... This game loses it's point entirely if you just run around with very little danger on empty servers and get the best stuff. 

Pretty sure it will all change when there are more zombies in the game and they are more aggressive.  I take it you haven't tried the experimental build yet?  If you are not healthy, one hit from a zombie will make you bleed.  The zombies on experimental also spawn all over the place from gunshots, voip, and flashlights.  I have seen a few lunge 10-15 feet for an attack (could have been lag/rubber banding - but the people I was with saw it happen too).  If you are properly equipped, sure it helps - but by yourself it is much more dangerous when trying to loot and five zombies are trying to eat you, and as a new spawn - forget it.

Also, good luck in finding an empty experimental server during prime time ;)

Edited by kroms001

That isn't true at all.  On high population servers even the loot up north is gone because the geared up people already have traveled inland and have taken it.  Unless you have a few friends in game, if you are a new spawn on a high pop server - you will starve.

There is 6 or 7 military bases on the map. Your telling me than on a 40/40 server you went to all of them and didn't find a gun or food i call bullsh**t. There is also about 5-8 towns that nobody ever searches e.g.Pulkovo, Myshkino, Pogorevka, Rogovo, Shakhovka, Dolina.

Why is it frowned upon to loot in low pop servers?

Looking at the game from a logical point of view, it takes a decent amount of time to get some "okay" loot. Then you factor in the bugs that exist. For example, I have fallen out of walls on second story buildings because I was walking into them for a second. When that happens, you die. It's happened to me at least 10 times so far on decently geared out characters. When that stuff happens, you just want to get some decent loot back (a gun, backpack, some food/drink) nice and quick so you can get back in the high pop servers and join back in the action.

Think about this, would you rather sit in your high pop server with 30 new spawns, running around looking for loot, or would you rather 10 new spawns and 30 geared players. Low pop is for basic gear looting in my book.

Now, I'm not saying to gear out completely in low pop. Get a gun, low ammo, a backpack, and some food/drink then jump in the high pop.

Edit: I don't always do this. Yesterday, my friend and I were in a high pop on geared out characters in Electro(?). As it's pretty known, that's a high traffic town. We knew of at least 15 other players in and around the town (~ a mile out). We had someone rush the building we were in and I got lit up by an M4, but I took one shot with my Mosin and got a lucky headshot, downing the guy. My friend didn't realize he was down and neither did I, but I accidently walked in front of my friend as he took a few spray shots out the door, and he killed me. Instead of low pop looting, I spawned and hiked my ass back to my friend, where he had taken all of my loot off my body to prevent it from despawning and dropped it on the ground. I made it back in the building (he had killed another 2 people by the time I got back) and retrieved my stuff back.

tldr version: low pop is for basic gear looting (gun, low ammo, a backpack, and some food/drink).

Edited by Kihz

It's not a secret. It's been going on for a long time. If you have two primary weapons and log out, the one in your hands falls to the ground. Upon logging back in, you still have the same gun in your hands. VOILA!

Not to pull the alpha card, but... well, you get it. If they don't fix the bug, then exploit the hell out of it. I've been hanging around underneath the hangars in NEAF for months now. Blame the developers for not incorporating simple fixes to blatantly game-breaking issues.

Quoted so it can't be edited.

Quoted so it can't be edited.

This was almost two months ago... the bug has been fixed... as I stated in the other thread you're ranting in.

3263454-impliedfacepalm.jpg

It's an unfortunate bug in the game currently. Someone logged out in that spot and intentionally or unintentionally "exploited" the bug. Doing so placed the weapon at his feet where he logged out. You came along later and found it.

Don't ask about the dupe bug because it shouldn't be discussed on the forums. That would just lead to unwanted proliferation of a problem that is already widespread.

Actually, they fixed the dupe exploit where you have two rifles and the one in your hands dupes by dropping on ground when you log out but you still have an extra....

This has been fixed so you are wrong about why they found this m4 on the ground.   I think that the guy was carrying two primaries and dropped it when he used an ax... Or purposely dropped it because he wanted to run faster.    My friends and I carry two primaries a lot because we snipe with mosin and keep m4's on us.   And we often accidently drop one . 

Keep two main weapons on you, keep one on your back and one in your hands.

When you log out, the weapon you got in your hands will duplicate and fall on the floor. Now let your friends pick it up :)

So, when you log back in, you will have 2 main weapons in your inventory, and you can keep it there until you use an item, then you have to carry it in your hands after that. So if you got two weapons, and you know you are going for a long run or maybe climb a ladder, do a relog, and you dont have to carry it in hands.

Nope.   The last update stopped this.   It no longer works.      I guess you have not tried this since the last patch.

I left a Fully Kitted M4 + Four 60 Round Magazines at NWAF on top of the ATC once, bet someone was REALLY glad they checked the roof that day, lol...

Do you seriously expect anything else out of gamers these days? If your game gets popular expect a ton of shitty people to play.

Also the dupe has been around for a whole month now people know about it.

Well I did not know about it.....but then again i'm not a puke piece of cheating shit either so...........

People who loot on low pop servers are annoying.

Yeah i understand... they are people you won't be able to KOS

Probably had both a mosin and an M4 and wanted to run again.

I have dropped a fully kitted M4 for that reason many a times.