Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

This guy was pretty smart in Elecktro

I was in Electro killing people. I camped at the house in front of the church and this guy at the lobby was trying to kill me. I was at the second level and he pretended to have his back turned to the door of the lobby room. As soon as he heard footsteps he would turn back and point his shot gun back on the door.

He was basically trying to trick me into rushing him by having his back turn away from the door. Luckily my buddy was keeping watch of his movement.

I was in Electro killing people. I camped at the house in front of the church and this guy at the lobby was trying to kill me. I was at the second level and he pretended to have his back turned to the door of the lobby room. As soon as he heard footsteps he would turn back and point his shot gun back on the door.

He was basically trying to trick me into rushing him by having his back turn away from the door. Luckily my buddy was keeping watch of his movement.

I've done this to a couple people on 3pp servers. It works often. Surprisingly.

I was in Electro killing people.

I love how bluntly you said that. lol

• Like 3

I've done this to a couple people on 3pp servers. It works often. Surprisingly.

Yeah. I am going to do this when I solo and want to capture a house for myself.

I love how bluntly you said that. lol

Why else would I go to Electro? :]

I can't work this out.

Oh ur using the 3rd person exploit? That makes more sense now.

• Like 2

Why else do people play regular?

Yeah. I am going to do this when I solo and want to capture a house for myself.

Why else would I go to Electro? :]

This is why we need 1000 zombies per town, so when a COD style player decides to shoot another player for no reason whatsoever, he will be swarmed by them and killed. Then this game can be called a zombie survival game. If devs complain about size issues, take out half unnecessary clothing and guns, I don't care, reduce this KOS bullshit

This is why we need 1000 zombies per town, so when a COD style player decides to shoot another player for no reason whatsoever, he will be swarmed by them and killed. Then this game can be called a zombie survival game. If devs complain about size issues, take out half unnecessary clothing and guns, I don't care, reduce this KOS bullshit

lol, I have never played COD. You seem so passionately butthurt. Can't handle how other people choose to play the game?

We need a swarm of 1000 zombies that converge on players that see someone else but don't shoot them, since they are wanting to pve. Then this game can be called a zombie survival game. Reduce this co-op bullshit.

See how stupid that sounds coming the other way? Play left for dead 2 or a private server when they come out if you want zombie pve.

• Like 1

We need a swarm of 1000 zombies that converge on players that see someone else but don't shoot them, since they are wanting to pve. Then this game can be called a zombie survival game. Reduce this co-op bullshit.

See how stupid that sounds coming the other way? Play left for dead 2 or a private server when they come out if you want zombie pve.

Your post makes 0 sense.  ld-airgrafix's post at least made sense.  Try harder to be a smartass.

lol, I have never played COD. You seem so passionately butthurt. Can't handle how other people choose to play the game?

I'm sure he'd have no problem with how other people play normally. It's just that EVERYONE except a select few play that way.

Edited by mullraugh

Your post makes 0 sense.  ld-airgrafix's post at least made sense.  Try harder to be a smartass.

He said that himself when he put "See how stupid that sounds coming the other way"

Must try harder

I don't think you like freedom of choosing how you want to play.

That style of play is cowardly, of course cowards are also people and they have every right to play like cowards.

This is his gameplay:

Spawns into a low pop server. Runs to get as much ammo amd guns as possible. Server hopping is a high probability at this stage. Once he is done, he will log out of a building, and log back into a high pop server, then he will wait for hours.

Also let me guess, you are type of person who will laugh at other peoples misfortune in real life, hence you play the cowards way. You get a sense of satisfaction killing others for no reason, you feel like you did some actual harm to that player by doing this.

This thread itself should be enough for devs to realise, this game isnt yet a survival zombie game.

• Like 1

That style of play is cowardly, of course cowards are also people and they have every right to play like cowards.

This is his gameplay:

Spawns into a low pop server. Runs to get as much ammo amd guns as possible. Server hopping is a high probability at this stage. Once he is done, he will log out of a building, and log back into a high pop server, then he will wait for hours.

Also let me guess, you are type of person who will laugh at other peoples misfortune in real life, hence you play the cowards way. You get a sense of satisfaction killing others for no reason, you feel like you did some actual harm to that player by doing this.

This thread itself should be enough for devs to realise, this game isnt yet a survival zombie game.

lol so according to you, people choosing to play PvP in Electro = cowards who will laugh at other peoples misfortune in real life xD. You probably think I am a psychopath too right? So naive tsk tsk

btw little bud, this isn't only a survival zombie game. It's a "sandbox". A term you are incapable of understanding it seems.

Also, you should try PvP in Electro. It doesn't take hours to wait for someone to come along. You saying as such just proves you started playing this game just recently.

Oh the drama that comes from new players  :rolleyes:

Edited by CrazyandLazy

He said that himself when he put "See how stupid that sounds coming the other way"

Must try harder

At least one person gets it.  Maybe others will realize that trying to dictate actions in a sandbox game is bad.

You are misunderstanding me crazyandlazy. I dont have problem against pvp, i just have a problem with players like you, who hide and wait like cowards. Wheres the fun in that, why dont you go and play pvp games like cod, battlefield and others. Dayz sucks at pvp, aim is not accurate, melee is terrible etc.

Just because i dont meet alot of players, it doesnt mean im a newbie, it just means i dont like to go into a building and wait, i like to explore, i have seen stunning valleys and hills, that you didnt even know exist in this game. Am i a newbie, according to my hours spent playing, yes i am, i have a life outside of this game that doesnt allow me to play as much as i would like to.

You are misunderstanding me crazyandlazy. I dont have problem against pvp, i just have a problem with players like you, who hide and wait like cowards.

Contradicting yourself lol. You are a noob. You think waiting takes hours and hours for PvP Electro :rolleyes:

why dont you go and play pvp games like cod, battlefield and others.

xD

Dayz sucks at pvp, aim is not accurate, melee is terrible etc.

Hahaha. Maybe you just suck at DayZ. Ever thought of that? Mmh?

Just because i dont meet alot of players, it doesnt mean im a newbie, it just means i dont like to go into a building and wait, i like to explore, i have seen stunning valleys and hills, that you didnt even know exist in this game.

lol

am i a newbie, according to my hours spent playing, yes i am,

Well there you go, you are a noob who is dramatic and can't accept how other people play the game.

i have a life outside of this game that doesnt allow me to play as much as i would like to.

You're on this forum moaning about how people play a certain way. Life? Mmh?

Also let me guess, you are type of person who will laugh at other peoples misfortune in real life, hence you play the cowards way. You get a sense of satisfaction killing others for no reason, you feel like you did some actual harm to that player by doing this. This thread itself should be enough for devs to realise, this game isnt yet a survival zombie game.

Edited by CrazyandLazy

GO AND PLAY ON A HARDCORE SERVER.

Complaining about 3pp when there is a gamemode without it....I mean its just... really you know what I mean