mugur

New hobby: working for others

I think it's cool your taking a different path than most.

I'm sorta like you (tho not using the forums to give stuff away), but i have layed down my arms so there's isn't even the option to return fire.

If i die i die, but if anyone wants what i have i would gladly give it to them so really shooting me just insures most of what i have will be ruined, its there loss.

I can't be robbed, as i will willingly give it up, just ask (i do try to avoid getting kos'd as that is just boring)

met Irish. great guy :)

delivered. i will have here 2 lists:

- first  at the end of the first post on this topic reflecting what i have delivered and to whom

- second is on top of this page containing an updated list on both type of servers where i can go.

Edited by mugur

met Irish. great guy :)

delivered. i will have here 2 lists:

- first  at the end of the first post on this topic reflecting what i have delivered and to whom

- second is the first post on second page containing and updated list on both type of servers where i am available now.

Day_Z_2014_03_12_17_51_39_21.jpg

• Like 2

lol. i can't take screenshots with my super computer atm

but i am really happy you did.

• Like 2

lol. i can't take screenshots with my super computer atm

but i am really happy you did.

Got more, but did this just to show how things ended :) ..I also just found an extra Mosin Compensator - Pristine for you. 

Edited by lrish

After reading your first post i was pretty much jimmyrustled, but as i read along i've come to accept your submissive playstyle.

I wish you luck, Mugur!

• Like 2

Thank you. As hard to believe as it might sound, i really have a good time running like a headless chicken 

to find things for others. I can also get very fast from one point to another because i don't use roads.

In the end it simply goes down to whatever makes you (any of you) happy.

When this game will offer more opportunities than to shot or be shot (except for staying away from anything which is also pointless for me atm)

i will see what kind of attitude will suit me. For now i am happy doing this.

Edited by mugur

Dang it.....I didn't get Mugur's message til late last night when I was logging off for the night.  Sure wish I would have gotten it earlier because I could have met both you and Irish.  Irish I think I have 4 mags for the 45 I could have given you an extra mag and plenty of ammo for it.  I think I have around 300 rounds for the 45 on the regular server.

Message me what items you need on Experimental and I'll check my backpack and let you know if I have any of them.    Don't have as much weapon/ammo in Experimental as I do in Regular but that doesn't mean I can't find them.  Currently my Exp. player is NE at the moment but I've been planning on going West with him.   Just let me know.....my Exp. player has tons of food too, so if you need any (rice, beans, powered milk) let me know.

Nice job Mugur!!  See you tonight.

• Like 1

Have found the damn suppressor for irish but i've lost an ammo box with 

5 x .45 boxes also for him. 3 guys team shot me 5 times and i am still alive.

But the ballistic helmet + ammo box disappeared from my backpack after this ...

never knew the ballistic helmet protects me until irish explained to me.

too bad it takes 4 slots from the back pack.

i have also found the RDS optic for M4 and i found killing zombies with m4 is not that bad :)

i mean is not attracting them from such a huge distance like Mosin does.

• Like 2

Met Lizard. Great guy, did not shot me either :)

I will be running for the next hour or so in search for some elusive things...

• Like 2

Met Lizard. Great guy, did not shot me either :)

I will be running for the next hour or so in search for some elusive things...

Good to hear! :)

I dont need the suppressor for the FNX on HC, I do need one on regular tho ;) ..and if you still have it, I may take that RDS M4 from you on HC. I have an acog, but Ive been using my PS and LRS on my Mosin and I really like switching scopes on the fly to suit the situation. If I had an RDS for my M4 on HC I would start doing the same.. but if you give it away thats fine. I want the love to be spread around :)

And lizard, thanks man, I could use some extra FNX mags on both HC&reg.. I would love to meet you too. I like that this thing is working out.. :D

• Like 1

For some reason..Mugur and I could not communicate on the server (I'm probably doing something wrong) I typed  using the /  and my name showed up in (*******) brackets.  I don't run a mic so it's not easy to communicate with other players.  I'm I doing it correctly using the  /  key before typing?

Message me Irish...and let me know if you're in the area still on regular and we can pick a server to meet up on...I have time for the next 45 minutes if you're available. 

k.. I always just hit / once. So Im not sure whats wrong?

me too. hit / just once but i have to hit it every single time when i want to write.

i also have been able to read all that Lizard wrote to me...

Irish, i have that magpul stock, magpul handguard and the damn bipod....

i just have to keep the damn dot because i've had a revelation. it's easier on the zeds with m4

because it's less noise.

i would appreciate if someone finds me an working acog though...

i've had 3 by now and throw all of them because of missing slots, me never using an m4 that is...

Edited by mugur
  • Like 1

Irish, i have that magpul stock pristine? magpul handguard and the damn bipod.... yeah, finally! 

i just have to keep the damn dot No problem! :)

i would appreciate if someone finds me an working acog though... Ill look for you, Ill be checking that spot I told you about until I find you one man

i've had 3 by now and throw all of them because of missing slots, me never using an m4 that is...

Excellent! :D

If you're using the M4 for zeds I can give you my CQB stock as it works really well for anything up close and personal

Edited by lrish

i am on a populated server (regular) so you might better tell me fast where you want me to come 

because i am very close to NWAF and things tend to get messy here fast.

edit: both stock and bipod are pristine as you asked  :)

funny moment of today: i was after a wall trying to decide if i am going to stick my head out

or not (military corner of AF) 

while i was thinking i said: what the hell, let's stay here 10 minutes. nobody waits that long...

and no more than 30 seconds later ... exactly on my ear.. somebody started to eat. being on

HC at that moment i could not look over the fence to see in which direction is better for me to dissapear.

So i took a chance and i literally screamed "hands up" on the mic while i was turning over the fence...with the axe on my hands.

Surprise... he did. He said he was one of the worse meal in his life. i asked if he agrees not to shoot me because i have a delivery to make, i showed him i am armed and not with only one :)

he asked what "delivery" means. I've explained briefly, he said i am no sane, laughed, 

but we both lived to tell the story. lol. it was fun though :)) especially that i found there a .45 mag for irish 

P.S. he was french.

Edited by mugur
  • Like 1

i am on a populated server (regular) so you might better tell me fast where you want me to come 

because i am very close to NWAF and things tend to get messy here fast.

edit: both stock and bipod are pristine as you asked  :)

funny moment of today: i was after a wall trying to decide if i am going to stick my head out

or not (military corner of AF) 

while i was thinking i said: what the hell, let's stay here 10 minutes. nobody waits that long...

and no more than 30 seconds later ... exactly on my ear.. somebody started to eat. being on

HC at that moment i could not look over the fence to see in which direction is better for me to dissapear.

So i took a chance and i literally screamed "hands up" on the mic while i was turning over the fence...with the axe on my hands.

Surprise... he did. He said he was one of the worse meal in his life. i asked if he agrees not to shoot me because i have a delivery to make, i showed him i am armed and not with only one :)

he asked what "delivery" means. I've explained briefly, he said i am no sane, laughed, 

but we both lived to tell the story. lol. it was fun though :)) especially that i found there a .45 mag for irish 

P.S. he was french.

Ill PM you... 

Jorge, i will look for one.

i've had one but was shot to death..

omgwtfbbq, please explain.

i don't get it...

• Like 1

He's making you go on a quest is what :P

Maybe morphine from balota is better grade and gets you higher? haha!

Another successful delivery from Mugur! ..thanks again man :)

Day_Z_2014_03_13_18_30_40_441.jpg

^ pristine^full pristine^pristine^MP pristine         :) ....thanks to Mugur!

Edited by lrish

:) glad to meet you again, Irish. i've got the magpul stock back :)

the precission seems better.

thank you for the pictures. i would put one of my own screenshots here but i don't want the 

whole forum to go to hell :)

about the joke with Balota, it's not a very happy one.

i've died there more than 10 times not having a chance to open my mouth even...

but unfortunately is a good place to find stuff.

• Like 2

Jorge, i will look for one.

i've had one but was shot to death..

omgwtfbbq, please explain.

i don't get it...

I'm asking for just a shot of morphine, obtained only from the town of Balota. On a full population server. Only morphine from such a place can satisfy my needs

(I ask for this because 1: I don't have morphine and 2: I'm giving you a challenge)

Edited by omgwtfbbq