mugur

New hobby: working for others

I can help you.. get to the North of NWAF, at the checkpoint and PM me. You will be quite happy if you don't pull any funny stuff :)

Haha, okay. Can we do it tomorrow though? It's getting late here and I'm about to go to sleep ^^. I'll pm you anyway, but thanks man, I appreciate it!

Haha, okay. Can we do it tomorrow though? It's getting late here and I'm about to go to sleep ^^. I'll pm you anyway, but thanks man, I appreciate it!

Of course... I live there :)

object%20(8).jpg

My summer home is here though: Veresnik

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by lrish

"Why are you shooting at me?"

"Remind you, this is within five feet of the asshat. I had my gun on my back and was questioning his motives mid-magazine. Even during him shooting, reloading, and shooting again I was standing motionless. He was also standing completely still while shooting. I decided while he was burning through his second magazine that I should probably shoot back. So yeah, I'm dead."

you should have shot back instead of reasoning but i lol'd

"Why are you shooting at me?"

"Remind you, this is within five feet of the asshat. I had my gun on my back and was questioning his motives mid-magazine. Even during him shooting, reloading, and shooting again I was standing motionless. He was also standing completely still while shooting. I decided while he was burning through his second magazine that I should probably shoot back. So yeah, I'm dead."

you should have shot back instead of reasoning but i lol'd

Nah, that's too easy. I play hardcore. Because I'm hardcore.

• Like 1

Mugur, I just realized.. this little group here, you and I. We found the end game if there was no KOS.. trading loot.

LOL :D

I hope some kos will still be in place otherwise will be no danger left and i will be out of job :)

your tits make me think your a hot anime girl typing in a nurses outfit or some other crazyness

get outta my head

your tits make me think your a hot anime girl typing in a nurses outfit or some other crazyness

get outta my head

Yeah, you'll probably think otherwise when you hear my voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpHgUUt-vYE

(If you like watching utter shit videos, feel free to subscribe)

get outta my head

79%20-%20animated%20animated_gif%20anime

• Like 1

newsflash. my new computer is here. will take me 2 days maybe to set it as i want it but it should be at least interesting :)

Asus ROG G750

32Gb ram / SSD Samsung 840pro / nvidia GTX 780

i am really curious hou you all people have seen the dayz world because irish took some screenshots for me and i was utterly fucked :D

i know is offtopic but please, should i go with win8 x 64 or with win7 x 64 ?

to say "i am happy" is an understatement. 

I just came to the conclusion that i have to do something new until this game gets better.

Given the fact that i will never shoot others and being a medic is not for me, i have decided to work

for others. Meaning i will try to find those "rare" items and will give them to the first person that's

asking for them. I can even take orders but i cannot say how much will take me to find what you need.

On the second hand, i do not give a crap if you want to take me into an ambush and kill me.

i will start over. 

If anyone wants to meet me to get them, be my guest. if you can afford to leave me a melee weapon

it is fine but not a condition. The only condition is to feed me so i will be able to reach the next town.

Provided that you will not shot me in the head after i am giving you the goods (otherwise you will ruin them lol) in which situation you don't have to give me shit because i will be dead.

i will have here 2 lists:

- first  at the end of the first post on this topic reflecting what i have delivered and to whom

- second is the first post on second page containing and updated list on both type of servers where i am available now.

P.S. I am always alone (unless followed by some loving zed)

P.P.S. Before anyone will start explaining to me how stupid i am, please get this: it is my time, and my money paid for the game, so i believe i am entitled to get as much fun of it as you do. If you do not like what i want to do, ignore this thread. It is really that simple.

later edit:

Here is the list with the members from this forum/items delivered. 

I cannot track the other people i've met since there is no proof of that unless they came here to say so.

1. IRISH: FNX + micro red-dot + 1 mag + some .45 ammo boxes

2. River Lizard: Long Range Scope

3. IRISH: MP Stock + M4 bipod + 40rnds mag

Guess what i do...i just

Play...another...game

GASP

Honestly

Good for you. This topic is still about what i do.

you missed the most important part with your quote: If you do not like what i want to do, ignore this thread.

Edited by mugur
  • Like 3

I would be happy if you could please get me a Morphine/splint/stick since I have broken my leg. I would also be grateful if you could find me a Pistol Mag for the FNX. Last but not least (not neccessary) I could need some TTsKo pants since they got ruined from the fall that broke my legs. Please contact me on steam so we can discuss what server to be on and where to meet. - Roger Moore, thanks in advance, this is a nice thing you got going. 

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20154194

STEAM PROFILE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wertykan

:thumbsup:

EDIT: I saw that you just got a new computer and needed to set it up so I will probably have my legs fixed/died until then. But the other stuff (FNX Mag, TTsKo pants) would still be useful when you can get them.

Edited by Roger Moore

where are you now on the map and on wich servers you play?

i will be online in 2 hours or so.

edit: i am still playing with my old pc untill the new one get set.

Edited by mugur
  • Like 1

:)

where are you now on the map and on wich servers you play?

edit: i am still playing with my old pc untill the new one get set.

I am at the airfield in Balota, I'll join a server you want me to join since I play on random servers. I am in the tower/watchtower with loot in it at the airstrip. I am up there on the top floor. (The one with a big glass hut on the top and you can climb up on the roof)

Roger hold on there.

if i can't make it today i will be there for you tomorrow for sure.

will PM you in 2 hours if i can. i just need to know if it is regular or hardcore server.

Roger hold on there.

will PM you in 2 hours if i can. i just need to know if it is regular or hardcore server.

Hey, thanks again for the last meet up Mugur.. All set on set on Hardcore now, with much thanks to you! ;)

Day_Z_2014_03_17_15_04_16_941.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Roger hold on there.

it is regular, I am in Swedish time zone so I gotta sleep in like 10 minutes, so yeah. Probably tomorrow. It doesn't really matter if you have the other stuff or not, just really need a stick or some morphine. Thx.

Mugur,

This is an awesomely fun mini game you've created for yourself. I usually play on Normal, but I'd be willing to lend my body on HC if you would be interested in an employee/partner. I play most nights, and am Pacific Time zone so I can handle some of your clients that want to meet later in the evenings. 

To the swede @ Balota with broken legs... Reg, HC or Exp? I am camped outside Balota on regular and I have sticks + morphine in my bags that I could bring you. I won't be on until around 6:30-7pm Pacific Time however. Let me know. 

Steamid: Dubsmoker360

Dubsmoker, as i have explained somewhere on the start of this topic...

if you agree not to shot back even if you are shot, i have no problem at all.

it will not be easy to sync due to time difference but at least in weekends we can try.

For example i would really really love to go sometimes with irish but not now for me. And most probably i will get him killed also

unless i learn his tactical approach and all that. We were both military but coming from totally different schools :)

That has nothing to do with others shooting people! Everybody should keep playing this game the way they like since they paid for it.

The stress level of being shot (or not) it's a key succes  factor of this game. I am just hoping that this game will offer more

for an old man that usually does not play at all. Not computer games anyway...

• Like 1

Dubsmoker, as i have explained somewhere on the start of this topic...

if you agree not to shot back even if you are shot, i have no problem at all.

it will not be easy to sync due to time difference but at least in weekends we can try.

For example i would really really love to go sometimes with irish but not now for me. And most probably i will get him killed also

unless i learn his tactical approach and all that. We were both military but coming from totally different schools :)

That has nothing to do with others shooting people! Everybody should keep playing this game the way they like since they paid for it.

The stress level of being shot (or not) it's a key succes  factor of this game. I am just hoping that this game will offer more

for an old man that usually does not play at all. Not computer games anyway...

I would be working for you. Your rules would be followed explicitly. I offered my body on HC because I don't have much there as I get shot pretty much every other day, and am currently a fresh spawn. My spawn on Normal has a bit more time invested and I tend to play on teh same server, so I don't know about using him as a regular mule. But on Hardcore, I'm all yours and have no problems with the style of play you are using! Even if we can't meet up in game, I would be happy to help out and attempt to fill orders that come in after hours or that you cannot fill. Any way I can help, let me know. I'll start gathering some of the more rare items tonight on HC and see how long I can live lol.

• Like 1

ok, will try to meet with you tomorrow. i will head south.

I say fuck it, I'm looking for new things to do in this game; mind if I join you in your loot-finding-giving quest?

Edited by omgwtfbbq

newsflash. my new computer is here. will take me 2 days maybe to set it as i want it but it should be at least interesting :)

Asus ROG G750

32Gb ram / SSD Samsung 840pro / nvidia GTX 780

i am really curious hou you all people have seen the dayz world because irish took some screenshots for me and i was utterly fucked :D

i know is offtopic but please, should i go with win8 x 64 or with win7 x 64 ?

to say "i am happy" is an understatement. 

This is off-topic, as you said, but in my opinion you should go with win7, if you don't mind a little less frame-rate. Performance-wise, win8 will do better, but win7 is so much more user-friendly. Also, from my experience, win8 is a bit buggy and I click to desktop too many times. It's all up to you, but that's my opinion.

I say fuck it, I'm looking for new things to do in this game; mind if I join you in your loot-finding-giving quest?

not at all. :)

• Like 1