mugur

New hobby: working for others

Ive got all the FNX mags I can handle on regular, all i need is an FNX suppressor.. so Im good there. Basically on regular all I need is an M4 scope of any kind (Ive found 6 so far, 3 acog.. all damaged to hell) and some plastic containers.. 

HC is where I need the most stuff.. :)

p.s. How come I can never find rice? I find everything else but rice.. lol

Also I still have that Mosin comp. in pristine for you.. or anyone else that needs it :)

Edited by lrish

i have rice and 3 yellow cases on regular but at least 2 of them i have to keep

because of the space they save. the suppressor is on HC though. will get one on regular too.

i will take the compensator when we meet first time. i can give you a good RDS1 in regular.

one question for you people:

if i have a pristine ballistic helmet on backpack/vest and one pristine helmet on the head,

will protect me better than just having only the one in the backpack/vest?

i mean the one in the backpack protects you from all shots or just from the body

shots while a head shot will kill me if i don't have one on the head as well?

@omgwtfbbq: i have enough challenges for now.

but thank you, you are very kind. very.

Edited by mugur
  • Like 2

because of the space they save. the suppressor is on HC though. will get one on regular too.

i will take the compensator when we meet first time. i can give you a good RDS1 in regular.

if i have a pristine ballistic helmet on backpack/vest and one pristine helmet on the head,

will protect me better than just having only the one in the backpack/vest?

i mean the one in the backpack protects you from all shots or just from the body

shots while a head shot will kill me if i don't have one on the head as well?

@omgwtfbbq: i have enough challenges for now.

but thank you, you are very kind. very.

I'll take a bulletproof case, if you want to find something less ridiculous. It can be from anywhere, I just don't have a protector case either.

@ omgwtfbbq: where are you on regular?

@ omgwtfbbq: where are you on regular?

I meant for hardcore, if you can. I'm up north around Svetlojarsk. PM me

Edited by omgwtfbbq

i will take the compensator when we meet first time. i can give you a good RDS1 in regular. <-- Amazing, thank you!

will protect me better than just having only the one in the backpack/vest? <-- short answer, yes.

shots while a head shot will kill me if i don't have one on the head as well? <-- the best bet is one on your tshirt or vest, and one on your head. Also one in your pants ;)

putting it in your backpack only really protects your actual back. If you put it in your pants, or shirt or vest.. it will protect your person much better.

And Im excited to meet up again and get all that wonderful loot! I will take 1 rice, container (if you have still), the RDS and give you the compensator on regular soon.. let me know what works for you Mugur :)

Jorge, i will look for one.

i've had one but was shot to death..

omgwtfbbq, please explain.

i don't get it...

Thanks just look for the blue press, doesnt matter if pristine or worn. 

Thats a challenge!

ok, step by step...i have found unnamed cities :)

- omgwtfbbq: still have to find containers on HC because i was shot yesterday and started over

- irish: this evening/night i will be available. i have the damn acog on HC and it is good for me :)

i have 2 RDS optics on regular so you will have one.

- Meenos: just IV kits and blood bags. no idea how can i get the actual blood without forcing someone...

- Jorge_Assad: you forgot to mention where you need it...

one other thing i am curious what you people think. yesterday i was watching a hot area. a group

of 3 people was ambushed by another 2. the attackers were better geared. the group of 3 died quite fast and 

one from the attackers. the only one alive was bleeding but bandaged himself. once he finished he started to go

to loot his friend and (probably) the other 3 dead bodies. 

I started to shot around him in short bursts, while i was still hidden. he ran away in zig-zags trying to find me.

one of my bullets  hit him. i did not wanted to shot him at all but his erratic movements and my super computer

made me do it. after he was shot he got to cover and after a while he ran away from the battle ground.

Now, here comes my question...i have broken my own "code" ?Not to shoot anyone i mean?

I wanted to scare him so i can loot the dead bodies, i admit that, but i still was the first one who opened fire.

i did that because of his friend gear to be honest :(

anyway, i have found some nice things on his friend and not so much on others. in less than 5 minutes i've had to

run  because i was also shot at...

later edit:

i think DayZ goes from strictly survival to better and better gear, for experienced players at least.

while we started running for food and watter we end up in wanting more and more good/rare things.

somehow like in real life i think...still have not figured how good this is.

Edited by mugur

ok, step by step...i have found unnamed cities :)

- omgwtfbbq: still have to find containers on HC because i was shot yesterday and started over

- irish: this evening/night i will be available. i have the damn acog on HC and it is good for me :)

i have 2 RDS optics on regular so you will have one.

- Meenos: just IV kits and blood bags. no idea how can i get the actual blood without forcing someone...

- Jorge_Assad: you forgot to mention where you need it...

one other thing i am curious what you people think. yesterday i was watching a hot area. a group

of 3 people was ambushed by another 2. the attackers were better geared. the group of 3 died quite fast and 

one from the attackers. the only one alive was bleeding but bandaged himself. once he finished he started to go

to loot his friend and (probably) the other 3 dead bodies. 

I started to shot around him in short bursts, while i was still hidden. he ran away in zig-zags trying to find me.

one of my bullets  hit him. i did not wanted to shot him at all but his erratic movements and my super computer

made me do it. after he was shot he got to cover and after a while he ran away from the battle ground.

Now, here comes my question...i have broken my own "code" ?Not to shoot anyone i mean?

I wanted to scare him so i can loot the dead bodies, i admit that, but i still was the first one who opened fire.

i did that because of his friend gear to be honest :(

anyway, i have found some nice things on his friend and not so much on others. in less than 5 minutes i've had to

run  because i was also shot at...

later edit:

i think DayZ goes from strictly survival to better and better gear, for experienced players at least.

while we started running for food and watter we end up in wanting more and more good/rare things.

somehow like in real life i think...still have not figured how good this is.

hmm well, you could get as many "blood test kits" as possible and just ask people you meet to test their blood and possible take it :P 

i know its very hard to find this type of blood but it does help in the long run. But i mean i could also test my blood whenever i find a test kit, that way maybe you can search for another blood :P 

If you could find me one/some of the following I would be most grateful:

ACOG m4 optics (pristine) 

M4 RDS optics (pristine)

RIS / Magpul handguard (pristine)

Magpul buttstock (pristine) <- I found this

I have a few attachments on my m4 but they're all in bad condition so I would love some better ones. I can supply you with a bunch of food and water and maybe even a handgun.

Edit: I have a blood test kit that I can give to you so you can hand it out again. I already tested my own blood anyway.

Edited by Bearserk

p.s. How come I can never find rice? I find everything else but rice.. lol

Probably because I picked them all up!!  At one point I had 4 bags of rice on regular...was out of space so I had to slowly start dropping them as I went along.  It was painful to do but when I can't find the first yellow case to add more space in my BP...I'm not left with many options.   I think my experimental guy has 3 bags still, but he's also got plenty of yellow cases too.

• Like 1

125 hours on play time and I've only found 1 blood test kit and that guy is dead now, so I don't know what either of my players blood type is.

@Jurionov37: i play on both regular and HC

@ Bearserk: i will let you know as soon as i have something

@ Meenos: i have A+ my blood type. i suppose this is linked to my account, so it will not change over time.

edit: your idea is not bad. i will ask people if they want to donate blood...

Edited by mugur

We can meet at Zelenogorsk somewhere maybe in the barracs.

I'll make sure it's free of people so non of us get killed

I PLAY IN REGULAR

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:

Edited by Jorge_Assad

@Jurionov37: i play on both regular and HC

@ Bearserk: i will let you know as soon as i have something

@ Meenos: i have A+ my blood type. i suppose this is linked to my account, so it will not change over time.

Nix on the protector case; some fucktruck just KoS'd me. 

Literally what happened: Running around up north, when suddenly, a player comes through the treeline a few feet in front of me. Gunshots gunshots gunshots gunshots. I say, "Hey man, what the hell? Friendly." He then proceeds to reload his gun and continues to shoot at me. "Why are you shooting at me?" I then pull out my rifle to shoot back, but I fall unconscious and die. 

Remind you, this is within five feet of the asshat. I had my gun on my back and was questioning his motives mid-magazine. Even during him shooting, reloading, and shooting again I was standing motionless. He was also standing completely still while shooting. I decided while he was burning through his second magazine that I should probably shoot back. So yeah, I'm dead.

Don't you love how mature and skilled the people who play DayZ are??

Edited by omgwtfbbq

omgwtfbbq, this happened so many times to me that i can't even count...

tell me how much up north you can make, i can gear you up if you are online now.

i will be here just one hour or so and i will login again this evening/night.

Edited by mugur

omgwtfbbq, this happened so many times to me that i can't even count...

tell me how much up north you can make, i can gear you up if you are online now.

i will be here just one hour or so and i will login again this evening/night.

Well, I was about to go to sleep considering it's 2am here...maybe later tomorrow.

Just letting you know I already found an m4 buttstock so you can scrap that from the list (This is assuming you keep a personal list of things to look for)

Mugur, I just realized.. this little group here, you and I. We found the end game if there was no KOS.. trading loot.

LOL :D

Edited by lrish

Hello, mugur. I feel extremely bashful about asking you for stuff, but I really need an LRS on regular. I tried to just keep looking and not asking you for help, but I seriously looked through Balota, Stary, military base near NWAF, and NWAF on 3 different servers... It'd be great if you could help me out, I can also give you plenty of gear and food in return. Thanks man. (Don't know if this is required, but my steam name is "Crazy_Spider" Just like my forum name, and I'm at NWAF Currently, though I could move to a safer location to do you a favor. Cheers.

Hello, mugur. I feel extremely bashful about asking you for stuff, but I really need an LRS on regular. I tried to just keep looking and not asking you for help, but I seriously looked through Balota, Stary, military base near NWAF, and NWAF on 3 different servers... It'd be great if you could help me out, I can also give you plenty of gear and food in return. Thanks man. (Don't know if this is required, but my steam name is "Crazy_Spider" Just like my forum name, and I'm at NWAF Currently, though I could move to a safer location to do you a favor. Cheers.

I can help you.. get to the North of NWAF, at the checkpoint and PM me. You will be quite happy if you don't pull any funny stuff :)