Mr Jizz

SKS capacity/loading inaccuracy

Glad it's only a bug. It still doesn't address the eleventh round issue..

OMG! you can only load 1 bullet without a clip!? that's stupid we used to load the whole weapon without the clip, and is obviously possible, just like the Mosin Nagat, going to drop my SKS right now and pick that 10/22 I saw. This is just plain stupid. 

PS: Cool video though

Wait you have a fully loaded SKS in your house right now?

You sure you wanna post that shit on Youtube?

:P

They are quite legal in most of the US. My dad loves his SKS has it adjusted to take 30round mags. Great for shooting Coyotes getting close to the cows and also taking down deer. I own a Egyptian Maddi AKM ;) I like the ease of use adn tht its more light weight than the sks. Going to get a 74 soon, I love the 5.45.

Edited by escobert

They are quite legal in most of the US. My dad loves his SKS has it adjusted to take 30round mags. Great for shooting Coyotes getting close to the cows and also taking down deer. I own a Egyptian Maddi AKM ;) I like the ease of use adn tht its more light weight than the sks. Going to get a 74 soon, I love the 5.45.

Goddamn you Americans talk about guns like they talk here about cell phones lol.

Goddamn you Americans talk about guns like they talk here about cell phones lol.

That's because a decent portion of Americans have bought more guns than cell phones.
  • Like 2

When I painted mine I could only chamber a single round. Might be same glitch as mosin if you've done that and expected it to work. Black SKS is yummy though,

You can still load the magazine to capacity, theres just a glitch if you paint the rifle. Same as the old M4 glitch you could only load one round at a time.

Dont paint it until its fixed.

Jealous? B)

Agreed. If they're determined to go down this path then the Mosin should only be able to be loaded with a stripper clip. The M4 should be able to chamber a single round as well.

It currently can.

OMG! you can only load 1 bullet without a clip!? that's stupid we used to load the whole weapon without the clip, and is obviously possible, just like the Mosin Nagat, going to drop my SKS right now and pick that 10/22 I saw. This is just plain stupid.

PS: Cool video though

Please read all the responses and / or look up the topic before adding more panic to this issue.

It's only painted SKS's and it's a bug.

Please read all the responses and / or look up the topic before adding more panic to this issue.

It's only painted SKS's and it's a bug.

I encountered this on an unpainted SKS today.

Lemme guess. 'Murica?

Basically the same thing here in Canada. Can acquire an SKS (albeit pinned to 5 rounds) with nothing more than your standard gun license.

Thanks for drawing attention to this Mr. OP, I'm certain its probably a placeholder for now as they work out how to properly implement this. You'd almost have to have an action for locking back the bolt, then dragging each one onto the weapon in your inventory (hopefully followed by a nice little insert animation). This way you could top off your rounds instead of unloading the whole thing and reloading them.

I've got an even smaller hair to split though, the animation where he pushes the bolt forward without unlocking first (or better yet, unlocking it and letting it slam home *drool*) drives me nuts. ^_^

Totally agree with u guy, I think they r doing this just to make harder to use this weapon becouse u'll need to find the mag to "realy" use this gun just like pistols and the m4  <_<

Don't really care. Find a way to do it that isn't completely fake.

The necktie and aviators really tie that video together!

• Like 1

Something I have noticed on the standard servers, is that lets say you load a Mosin with 5 bullets. You fire off one bullet and then try to load another round into the gun. You get a message saying that it is full. Instead you have to unload the entire magazine and then load 5 back in. As far as I am aware, you can load the extra bullet with no problem. This max be fixed on the experimental servers (not played there yet)

That's because a decent portion of Americans have bought more guns than cell phones.

And that's why we'll be best suited in a zed apocalypse than other countries ;)

Why would I need more than one cell phone?

And that's why we'll be best suited in a zed apocalypse than other countries ;)

If it starts in Texas, it won't be an apocalypse at all. Just a minor skirmish.

AMEN BROTHA!!!!  Welcome to the land o' the free, where we get to defend ourselves against the baddies...  B)

Something to consider is that my shots would sound like theirs making it harder to distinguish me as a non-friendly once shit hits the fan; and if i won somehow, I'd be able to use the rounds I find on their corpses.  I could make a good case for the M4A1 too, big magazines, carbine better for close quarters, relatively common in the US.. 

The SKS would continue to work in the absence of maintenance. Its an age-old argument but not to be overlooked. 

Lets keep this thread about the inaccuracy of this gun as it currently is in the game.

this is one of the reasons i like my sks. i would use it over a 5.56. One of the benefits of a 5.56 is its ability to just leave serious wounds. meant to slow down enemy troops as they got medics in and rushed out the wounded, good for our troops. Since in any SHTF sceneario i'll most likely be alone or with only a handful of others i'd rather the bullets just explode people.

yeah, i live in NJ and its legal here. its crazy because they're almost as strict about guns here as in Cali. One of the main reasons they dont care about it is because it comes stock with internal magazine and unless you change the stock its not a pistol grip. stupid reasons but i wont complain ;)

Edited by vprgtsr001