crazyandlazy

Do you taunt people after you've killed them?

Just wondering cause I met a guy who was yelling and started making a song about killing someone.

Only if they did something really stupid causing me to kill them. 

• Like 1

I know the "dead" can hear what's going on around them once dead, but can the living hear the dead's voip? I've never bothered to test it out.

To answer the OP, no I don't, I don't see the point to be honest.

Only if they did something really stupid causing me to kill them. 

Ditto.  But in those cases it's more of a PSA than taunting.  To let them know what they did, not necessarily to rub anything in.

I know the "dead" can hear what's going on around them once dead, but can the living hear the dead's voip? I've never bothered to test it out.

To answer the OP, no I don't, I don't see the point to be honest.

Yeah they can hear you. When I first started the game, I killed a guy at a light house and he complained.

Yeah there is no point in it but some people are trolls.

Edited by CrazyandLazy

If they attack me, and aim like a 90 year old with Parkinsons, there is good odds of some trash talk to their corpse.

Other than that not much point.

Running up and screaming some crap to a dead freshspawn isn't really worth the effort and just makes you come off like a retard.

is depend what they doing

if they die like man I show respect for them 'you fight brave was honour to end the life for you rest in peace' :thumbsup:  :)

if they try running away like pussy maybe I saying 'you act like coward and you die like coward you making me sick' >:(

if they make attack on me but after I win is best moment for me I always abuse this guys something like 'haha loser, you have drop on me but you FAIL TO TAKE CHANCE was pleasure to kill you deserving 100% now you dead HUMAN GENE POOL IS IMPROVE' :D

Edited by KoS

Yeah they can hear you. When I first started the game, I killed a guy at a light house and he complained.

Ta. I've said a few times over voip, when I've maybe been killed as a new spawn, that the person was just wasting their time but I didn't know if they could actually hear me.

I was under the impression that they can hear you if you're unconscious but not if you're dead.

Anyway, I'd say something if the situation warranted it. For example, if I was engaged by a bandit and was able to kill them, I'd probably say "you picked the wrong person to fuck with" or something else suitably macho/lame*.

*delete as applicable

• Like 1

I was under the impression that they can hear you if you're unconscious but not if you're dead.

That's why I asked, as I've never gotten a reply from a voip comment when I've been dead yet I can hear my killer (or whoever) at my body. It obviously makes sense that the voip is cut off once your dead but also all sounds.

Just wondering cause I met a guy who was yelling and started making a song about killing someone.

Taunting is best suited to peasants and women.

Are you telling me that you met a guy, that started making a song about killing people, and that made you ponder if players taunt others after they have killed them? Strange associations there.

Why I would even attempt to speak to a dead person is beyond me.

I might utter something nasty only if they tried something really stupid.

Like freshspawns going after you because you have some gear, or somebody trying to fool you, pretending he is friendly, only to try to whack you.

In such cases I might vent a little over their cold bodies, but nothing too vulgar or crazy.

Why I would even attempt to speak to a dead person is beyond me.

Simply because they can hear you?

Edited by Hombre

Usually i say something funny :) sometimes i feel bad for killing someone when they havn't even seen me but after a firefight i tend to say stuff :P

Simply because they can hear you?

I was looking for a better reason than that.

I'm not going to give anyone any piece of information they shouldn't have.

So far I've only done it once and it was because some guy axed my friend within the first 30 minutes after he first started to play the game. My friend had nothing and didn't even know how to fight back yet. My friend was pretty lucky though, he spawned pretty much right where he died and the guy that killed him had a Mosin for my friend.

I only talk trash if I kill the person that started engaging me.

My playstyle is such that I use my weapons for self defense. Well...I have killed a couple people for just being obnoxious also.

I keep it simple though. Usually something like "you shouldn't have done that" or "this is what happens when you act like a prick".

One guy had the balls to take a shot at me when he thought I was unarmed. When I returned fire he got up and bolted, trying to run away from me. I chased him down, and popped him in the leg. He went unconscious as I walked up to him. I knelt beside him and whispered "You done fucked with the wrong guy today, friend. I told you to back off, but you were looking for trouble and now you're dead." I put my revolver to his head and pulled the trigger.

I usually walk with my arms to my sides, so I get pissed when people start taking shots at me. For me, it's justified trash talk B).

I sarcastically made fun of this guy after killing him. I wouldn't exit the barracks in the military base north of Kamenka as I didn't really feel it was a safe move. I told my potential assailant that I was perfectly happy just laying prone in the hallway until he left. He kept telling me it was "time to die" and that he knew how to "flush me out". Unfortunately for him, clipping his head through the wall in an attempt to spot my location in the hallway ended up with him taking two 5.56 rounds to the head.

273kCsk.jpg

EDIT: Faceplant!

Edited by Grimey Rick

I get imaginative yes, usually only when they shoot first but kill them, i usually do the "now u fucked up, now u fucked up" song and dance.

other time i start axing their body crying out IT DIDNT HAVE TO END LIKE THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH

Edited by Slyguy65
  • Like 1

People do seem like to taunt after death. I'm usually the first one to die when playing with my friends, usually due to extremely stupid or unexpected circumstances.

Last 3 Deaths, someone taunted me.

1 - Shot in the back by a glitcher/hacker at NE:AF (Was in the cubby hole outside of jail..He then proceeded to cheat through the wall and get shot by my squad mates after he continued to threaten everyone after calling me some choice names.)

2 - Shot by two guys logging in top floor of firehouse while I'm observing ATC from second floor..They were laughing at my idiocy (Again, they got shot by my squad mates. That is quite satisfying.)

3 - Guy did some ninja stuff and managed to get fourth floor office while I tried to pop him from the roof. That one was obviously my fault, and he just cussed me out for trying to shoot him.

I DON'T get it. It's one thing if you're talking trash or being a jerk (Shooting fresh for example). But..I don't really get the arrogant attitude. You're just going to lose to someone else in an hour (Or sooner). Why celebrate pushing off your impending death by being a horrid jerk?

I was looking for a better reason than that.

I'm not going to give anyone any piece of information they shouldn't have.

"Lick my dirty nutsack" is not relaying anything useful, so telling another playet this will usually not empower them with usful information, UNLESS there was the possibility of receiving oral treats IRL from said player.

I don't trash talk anyone, but I will sometimes call people on their BS. One guy I killed with my Magnum said, "KOS pieces of shit like you ruin the game".

I pointed out I saw him first and kept it moving, but then he shot at me. He responded with, "Yeah, but you were probably going to come back and ambush me".

At that point I simply stated he was delusional and failing to take accountability that his death was a result of his choices, shot his unconscious body in the head to kill him and hid the body. Some people aren't worth trying to reason with.

I say "enjoy the run back bitch" now. Sick of asshats attacking me then talking about how my mom sucks for fifteen minutes while they're dead.

I say "enjoy the run back bitch" now. Sick of asshats attacking me then talking about how my mom sucks for fifteen minutes while they're dead.

Me: "haha, shot you in the face, scrub".

Guy: "Whatever dude. I banged your moms ass last night and she's going to give me head later tonight. She sucks so good!"

Me: "Dad, seriously man. . ."