leefriendfield

When Base Building Is Introduced, What Will You Build?

il build gamble and adult club with nude womenZ who can give you run of a lifetime

Just the place to relax in the evening after a long bandit run. I'll pay you and your strippers in beans, good sir.

Ill think about building when they can get the basics right

A sky bridge from Electro to Cherno..

500px-Elektrozavodsk_-_North_East_2.jpg

I would love to see underground structures like the ones in the vietnam war:

cu-chi-tunnels-20%25255B2%25255D.jpg?img

That would be so cool, Except I would have multiple firing stations, and I would make this in a forest so it would be really hard to find.

And sorry it's not quoted, for some reason it didn't work.

I likely won't build anything except my own camp. Not my style to be building bases. But I would happily be a guard for someone else who wanted to build up a 'safe zone'.

But if I could not make an underground base, this is my backup, either would be awesome.

Shipwreck_n.jpeg

I want to change mine to an offshore oil platform. I doubt that'd be possible, but it certainly would be bad ass.

Find a huey, load it up with supplies, land on the platform, unload everything into storage units, and only leave when you have to make supply runs.

Imagine the fun groups would have. A mass of fishing boats and those quick rubber boats moving under the cover of darkness to lay claim to the rig. The moonlight sparkles against the water as 'bandits' lock and load their weapons...waiting their turn to climb the mammoth structure. Meanwhile a lone sentry spots the boats far below and raises the alarm. Generators pop on and searchlights flood the surrounding sea. That's when the 'bandits' go all out, calling in air support. An old civilian mi-17 streaks across the sky. Armed with a light machine gun, the flying menace rains hellfire as tracers rake the towers.

Everyone is scrambling and it's hard to make out who's who in all the confusion. Will the 'bandits' succeed in capturing the platform? Will the current inhabitants be able to fend off the well coordinated attack? Tune in next time when we conclude the epic tale of Day Z. This...is your story.

Pretty good...pretty...pretty...pretty good.

• Like 1

My own massive evil genius island/lair, where I will plan world domination

tumblr_maqewgYbh91rd2155o1_500.jpg

To what make everything in the world purple? THATS SOME HARD CORE EVIL SHIT RIGHT THERE! :O

I'm gunna have to go with a boxing arena! (I'd say fight club but we all know the first rule =P Plus you can only punch!) I'll take bets of ammo, food and meds! Winner of the fights will get a percentage of takings! Also special events! Such as last man standing! Man V Horde! Come one and come all to the number 2 attraction in Chernarus! (I'd say HazZarD87's house of fun would be the number 1)

"im going to build base in cherno to help people, but srsly guys, no bandits alowd pls"

Okay but really, I'm more in to the underground stuff too but I really don't think that will be possible other than the underground bunkers that are being put in (From what I hear).

I have no idea what I'd build, can't decide until it's implemented.

I always thought DayZ needs a concentration- er.....Work Camp for Bandit re-offenders...

There are some choice sites I would like to modify like the stables and farmhouses northeast of Stary Sobor.

I would like to fortify that area and designate it as Site Z where all bandits can be rounded up and disposed of....

55026.jpg

We have all heard that base building will be in the game eventually, and rocket even got the persistent containers finally working. My question to you is what kind of base would you want and or build?

A Base :D

I'll just barricade and fortify a pub and drink all the whiskey. Eventually I'll go out searching for more whiskey and some woman to rape in the most hardcore way possible

[user banned]

Edited by Max Planck
Bye

I'll just barricade and fortify a pub and drink all the whiskey. Eventually I'll go out searching for more whiskey and some woman to rape in the most hardcore way possible

Something tells me you were drunk at the making of this reply. Otherwise, what the fuck dude.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

Something tells me you were drunk at the making of this reply. Otherwise, what the fuck dude.

That happaned with my other post too, the topic of rape came up and I had to ask the mods to shut down the post.

That happaned with my other post too, the topic of rape came up and I had to ask the mods to shut down the post.

Yeah, I witnessed it when shit hit the fan.

Edited by AntonioAJC

A stadium where Ill house bambies in seoerate cages With promises of love, therefore ruining the game forever, cause Ill just forcefeed them XD

I'll build nothing. I will just kill you and take yours.

This is more like it.