Sign in to follow this  
G00DZ

To the scumbags in the SW AF

So after being in a firefight yesterday I start on my new road for redemption, an innocent fresh spawn.  I make my way through kamyshovo find enough food to hold me

over so I decide to head down to the SW AF upon reaching the location it had not been looted yet.  Searching barracks I manage to gear up with a primary and

secondary weapon a few round and was able to stuff myself with canned foods things are looking up......  Suddenly it all changes. I find myself in the western jailhouse

and seem safe thus far however, in the blink of an eye I hear zombies growling and knew full well the zombies weren't coming for me.  "Friendly" I shout and i see them

run below me past the stairs, quickly I receive a friendly reply.  "Is there a backpack upstairs?" one of the duo shouts to me.  I then proceed to tell them "there is one,

come upstairs with no weapon drawn and have at it."  He comes up retrieves said backpack and exits the door. "Take care man, good luck and be safe!" I shouted as I 

exited behind him, only to find a horrifying figure in my right peripheral dressed in black and a cowboy hat.  As my adrenaline instantly starts pumping before I can run 

backward into the room, Boom! Boom! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Boom! Boom! After the 2 first blasts that had already killed me I must have heard 

another 10-15 rounds pumped into my corpse.

In the end I hope the two of you get glitched/bugged and lose your characters.  Shame on you cocksuckers.

Edited by G00DZ

Intredasting...

So, you died in other words? What exactly were you hoping to achieve out of this post?

No, not mad.  It's just unfortunate how this game is playing out.  They could have taken me prisoner, we could have grouped up.  Something interesting/fun instead of pretending to be friendly, giving me the opportunity to help him out and then I get shot for no reason... 

Patience is a virtue. I wouldn't have moved from the top floor of that prison until I was 100% that they were long gone. 

No, not mad.  It's just unfortunate how this game is playing out.  They could have taken me prisoner, we could have grouped up.  Something interesting/fun instead of pretending to be friendly, giving me the opportunity to help him out and then I get shot for no reason... 

Bro, deception is a legit tactic in Chernarus.  Don't take it so personally.  

There will ALWAYS be griefers in online games.  Hit up the clan recruitment forum and find some new friends to roll with and enhance your experience.

Never heard of Balota being referred as SWAF before.

GOODZ your welcome to join Beck's Privateers, we are a very active/large Hero clan, with all different gaming pasts, we recently got our very own 40 man server, and we love helping out when and if we can.

So if you want to have some solid people to game with, and not worry about getting gunned down after saying your friendly, come and join us some time, PM me if your interested or post a response in our Clan recruitment thread!

Good luck!

If you're not killing on sight, you're just collecting gear for the guy who does.

• Like 2

You have your way of playing.. they have theirs. You'll just have to deal with it.

Who gives a fuck.

Are we going to have a thread EVERY time somebody dies?

IF guys you talking about ever reading this for sure taste from your QQ tears will be like best champagne for them and they will enjoy the butthurt you feeling cause by their action :thumbsup:  :D

I've learned the HARD way. in Military bases and airfields. Just Kill everything.

Also stay away from the western prison building in Balota.  Lots of people like to hide in the glitch and kill without discrimination.

They should make servers that don't allow players to kill other players. So we can silence sissy's like this who moan and make threads about being killed.

Anyone who is killed by other players at a military base or airfield and then comes on to the forums to whine about it and PVP in general should be insta-banned from the forums.  Y'all have a nice day.  

• Like 3

You went to Balota... Might as well go to Electro on a full server, with pants on. Here's a tip: Every single airfield in the game has at least 2 guys waiting to shoot anyone that comes close to it. Even if you're on a server with only 3 people, you and 2 others, they're both going to be camping the airfield that YOU are walking towards.

Just stop going to airfields if you don't want to die.

• Like 2

You went to Balota... Might as well go to Electro on a full server, with pants on. Here's a tip: Every single airfield in the game has at least 2 guys waiting to shoot anyone that comes close to it. Even if you're on a server with only 3 people, you and 2 others, they're both going to be camping the airfield that YOU are walking towards.

Just stop going to airfields if you don't want to die.

Thats probably the best thought to keep in your head, the other 2 people on that server are going the same place you are so act accordingly.

GOODZ your welcome to join Beck's Privateers, we are a very active/large Hero clan, with all different gaming pasts, we recently got our very own 40 man server, and we love helping out when and if we can.

So if you want to have some solid people to game with, and not worry about getting gunned down after saying your friendly, come and join us some time, PM me if your interested or post a response in our Clan recruitment thread!

Good luck!

Please don't advertise.