To the scumbags in the SW AF

My favorite part

about this post was

that a

new line never

really meant that a new thought

began.

• Like 3

You went to Balota... Might as well go to Electro on a full server, with pants on. Here's a tip: Every single airfield in the game has at least 2 guys waiting to shoot anyone that comes close to it. Even if you're on a server with only 3 people, you and 2 others, they're both going to be camping the airfield that YOU are walking towards.

Just stop going to airfields if you don't want to die.

Lol what is the joke behind Electro and pants?

Starting a new life is fun and exciting.  Imagine all the people you can meet without fear of losing all your gear.  I meet all of my in game friends this way.

I can only hope that one day a chump makes a post about me killing them so I can cherish it forever.

I just post my random story's in these type of threads now.

Random short story this morning.

Went to NEAF with nothing but my homemade backpack and a mosin with iron sights and a badly damaged compensator, as soon as I touched the airfield someone started shooting a M4 at me.

Ran far away and then eventually circled the whole place trying to find the M4 guy, 20 minutes later decided it was safe and headed for the Air Control Tower, was about to head up the stairs when I decided to turn around and sure enough M4 guy!! Shot him twice, he got back up started to bandage in a bush so I shot another 5 rounds into the bush... sure enough it killed him but literally everything was ruined thanks to my aim.. just as I was finished looting all of a sudden a few more M4 bullets go wizzing by my character. Back into the control tower I go.

After spending 10 minutes looking out all the windows trying to spot this guy I get lucky and see him running across the western field, so yet again, I fire a clip into the bush he went prone in... figuring I killed him I run up to the bush, except he wasnt dead so I panic fired again killing him, but yet again ruining most the gear.. except a lucky find as he had a long range scope for my mosin... so I spend a few minutes picking through the items decided to head back to the Airfield so I can finally loot it but too my surpise another guy camped outside the Air Control Tower waiting for me to come out, except im already out.. so luckily I get the chance to test out my new scope and bam 1 shot brings him down.. run up to his body and then it dissapears, I guess he logged out unconcious...

So I really only ended up getting a few storage cases and a LRS but the most important thing I forgot to mention was their was a clan of 3 on, all 3 of these guys were in all black clothing with the exact same fully pimped out m4's with acogs.. when I went to check the player list all 3 were offline all of a sudden so im going to assume I took out their clan, what an amazing experience...

All I can say is thanks for shooting first, I am a very friendly player but am so thankful I got to experience that and come out on top... feel like a new man =)

Edited by Blissful