crazyandlazy

Yesterday I shot at a guy who happens to be drinking at a pump that

Go to bed everyone! 'tis school and work tomorrow.. for most of us anyway.. I think?

But i'm having so much fun with him, i mean his pvp videos from 2008 are awesome.

LOL my youtube from 2008 

yeah that was good stuff man.. when WoW had some awesome fun

the planetside 2 one is a bit more up to date, also all of my "Videos" are now on twitch... i hate uploading to youtube... i think we can all agree on that 

For a troll you're awfully bad at using different aliases.

ok this actually confused me... what are you talking about

WoW, you guys are still feeding this thing? He wont fit under his bridge now.....Maybe he can go find a new one?

... so thats why this bridge seems small.... 

damn this thread was like McDonalds .... went straight to my thighs

Let's keep this civil. I want a good discussion. No need for insults little bud.

But i like him insulting me

its funny to hear a loser call someone a loser

its also hilarious to see how many people actually give a shit about what i think about them... because if they didnt.. they wouldnt keep responding

Edited by Vertoxis

LOL my youtube from 2008 

yeah that was good stuff man.. when WoW had some awesome fun

the planetside 2 one is a bit more up to date, also all of my "Videos" are now on twitch... i hate uploading to youtube... i think we can all agree on that 

If you're going to troll atleast use a different alias or atleast don't link your real name to it. That's just some cold hard advice.

If you're going to troll atleast use a different alias or atleast don't link your real name to it. That's just some cold hard advice.

lol because you think i give 2 shits?

heres some cold hard questions

the fuck is gonna happen to me using my main alias? 

How do you even know this is my main alias

Are you new to the internet or something?!? or are you just fucking stupid?

I have seen people make up entirely and seemingly real profiles for trolling (i wouldnt do that... im too fucking lazy)

the whole point is this... If someone is going to correct grammar in a fucking video game forum... be prepared to be called a loser.. end of story... this isnt a resume.. this isnt a job application

you all take this shit.. 

way..

too

fucking

seriously 

Edited by Vertoxis

lol because you think i give 2 shits?

heres some cold hard questions

the fuck is gonna happen to me using my main alias? 

How do you even know this is my main alias

Are you new to the internet or something?!? or are you just fucking stupid?

Nothing, just some advice. I know it's your main alias because you've been using it atleast since 2008. And are you new to the internet? use different aliases for every website, that's just a rule of thumb if you're going to troll.

• Like 1

Sarahblam
Whyherro

You two are way to fucking serious for me, i cant believe that you literally took the time out of what i perceive should be a busy day... if you actually had lives.... to entertain a fucking troll

Think about that for a second.. WHO AM I TO YOU? 

No one.. im fucking nobody... i could be fucking Psy singing gangnam style all day .. i could be some fucking douche from bumblefuck washington state

I could be Nick, i could be vert.. i could be red.. i could be blue

but one thing i definitely am... is a nobody ... i am no one to you... and yet you actually made me matter for all of 20 minutes in your life... and you will never get that time back...

think about that ... or don't ... 

I could careless what yah do.. see i am here.. but as i said before.. im bored and having nothing better to do at the moment since im stuck here for.. well what is now another 5 minutes... 

• Like 1

Sarahblam

Whyherro

You two are way to fucking serious for me, i cant believe that you literally took the time out of what i perceive should be a busy day... if you actually had lives.... to entertain a fucking troll

Think about that for a second.. WHO AM I TO YOU? 

No one.. im fucking nobody... i could be fucking Psy singing gangnam style all day .. i could be some fucking douche from bumblefuck washington state

I could be Nick, i could be vert.. i could be red.. i could be blue

but one thing i definitely am... is a nobody ... i am no one to you... and yet you actually made me matter for all of 20 minutes in your life... and you will never get that time back...

think about that ... or don't ... 

I could careless what yah do.. see i am here.. but as i said before.. im bored and having nothing better to do at the moment since im stuck here for.. well what is now another 5 minutes... 

I got a day off tommorow, i got enough time to waste :) Here's a tip, go play with your kid instead, it's been amusing talking to you.

• Like 1

Nothing, just some advice. I know it's your main alias because you've been using it atleast since 2008. And are you new to the internet? use different aliases for every website, that's just a rule of thumb if you're going to troll.

If you think a separate alias is going to keep people from figuring out who you are on the internet... i have some bad news for you

and the fact that you think a separate alias with a separate email is going to keep someone from finding out who you are on the internet from how long

You dont know if i have another alias i used since 1998... do you? but it wouldnt matter if i did or not.. if someone wants to.. they can figure out every alias you have ever went under.... 

I made it so someone can literally google vertoxis, and find stuff.... and you did exactly that.. so what im attempting to do is obviously working

Which is create hype around the name vertoxis, negative or positive it doesnt matter

And its working.... you being able to find that stuff.. is proof 

so thanks for that i guess 

Edited by Vertoxis

I got a day off tommorow, i got enough time to waste :) Here's a tip, go play with your kid instead, it's been amusing talking to you.

thats what i will be doing the second i arrive home .. heres some beans ... you were a great sport in this 

Unfortunatly i have to be here for ANOTHER 10 minutes because this fucking client hasnt shown up lolol (the real world really sucks sometimes)

also, you NEVER have time to "Waste" .. you can never get time back

Time is the one thing we spend that can never be earned again... you spend it.. it's gone... 

Thats why im attempting to stop doing what most people do.. which is trade time for income 

its not easy.. but ill do it!!! 

also yes it was very very amusing going back and forth.. really passed the time

So a real big thanks on that one... you were more fun then that WhyHerro guy for damn sure!

Edited by Vertoxis

Last post (most likely... time to go home.. thank god or ... beans) THIS WAS ALL BECAUSE IM BORED AND LOVE TO STIR UP SHIT... so any thing would of done.... hell i was so bored today i might of argued that the sky was red (its clearly brown.. wait i mean blue) 

I was really on the forums to report and look up an issues with DeSync and Session timeout/signature check problems on my public server... and happened upon this post and said.... "this looks fun" 

It was fun ranting out on a seemingly randomish topic (I WISH THE CAMPFIRE SECTION WAS BACK DAMNIT!)
with you guys

For the record, I dont think anyone arguing with me is a loser.. or has mental problems... or any of the dumb shit i stated... its just stoking the fire for more badgering and passing of time... sucks waiting around after hours for something .. im sure we all know that

Anyway guys, have a good night... hopefully if your playing you dont get too much desync... or random deaths

may beans be with you! 

again sarahbram and WhyHerro ... i meant none of what i said bout you guys  :-D <3 just literally passing time
and yes.. my typing can be abysmal, but i never cared about that on game forums.. and old habits (MUD typing) die hard

Edited by Vertoxis

its also hilarious to see how many people actually give a shit about what i think about them... because if they didnt.. they wouldnt keep responding

Well you do have a point. I am surprised on why Sarahbram cares about your opinions xD

Now tell me, Why should i care so much if you perceive my posting style and formatting as that of a 10 year old... who are you to me... who are any of you to me... 

I am your audience who you are trying to convey an idea to. You should care because people will not read it if its written like aten year old. There are just too many other posts in the forum for them to try to decipher a very convoluted writing style.

Or are you just posting these topics just so you can read them back to yourself?

I might be only a new member of this forum, but I don't know why trolls are so openly allowed. Is there a place where this can be reported?

lol we're not even remotely offended by KoS haters. I actually find it hilarious people feel so passionate about getting killed in a game with ...... mmmmh .... guns?

You might think that it is ridiculous that we frown a little at people that, in a game where items in general far outweigh number of guns and weapons, decide to do the only thing that will guarantee NIL interaction, namely killing on sight. But we do not.

The thought of dismissing an ever growing possibility for interaction between characters, on the grounds of protecting oneself, is paranoia and delusion at best. It is not the correct playstyle you cliaim it is. It is counter productived and narrow minded, making for a narrow game. COD or whatever floats your boat, we do not need you to make this game. You make a dozen already, defining them more like it.

Gun, bullet and a pull of the trigger over "endless" possibilities. Priceless.

• Like 1

Well you do have a point. I am surprised on why Sarahbram cares about your opinions xD

The honest truth? boredom, i had nothing to do for an hour until i saw this thread.

It is not the correct playstyle you cliaim it is. It is counter productived and narrow minded, making for a narrow game.

Oh I'm sorry sir. Please forgive my ignorance. What exactly is the "correct" playstyle?

I've witnessed, been the center of, and been a part of far worse things than killing someone on sight while they drink at a water pump. We once handcuffed a dude, took his shoes, and fired a few rounds in the air to attract the zombies. Then we watched him get mauled to death while we laughed. We have also used flashlights to attract curious people only to splatter their brains and take their beans. So i don't think you've done anything terribly wrong OP. Its DayZ. Adapt and survive. I would also like to add being a victim to many maniacal things. 

Edited by Dkmode

You might think that it is ridiculous that we frown a little at people that, in a game where items in general far outweigh number of guns and weapons, decide to do the only thing that will guarantee NIL interaction, namely killing on sight. But we do not.

The thought of dismissing an ever growing possibility for interaction between characters, on the grounds of protecting oneself, is paranoia and delusion at best. It is not the correct playstyle you cliaim it is. It is counter productived and narrow minded, making for a narrow game. COD or whatever floats your boat, we do not need you to make this game. You make a dozen already, defining them more like it.

Gun, bullet and a pull of the trigger over "endless" possibilities. Priceless.

Oh holier than tho, its funny yr holiness cant learn the act of acceptance when we who are well beneath you can accept your opinion of your playstyle xD

BUT ARE YOU DARTH VADER ... cause ud b my father (trust me im the last to give a shit what someone does IRL .. i was just pointing out im a 28 year old who is doing the same thing most 28 year olds do..... working... own it or not... we are all working at this point... generally have families)

This wasnt an e-peen attempt

This was just to show im a regular "Average Joe" IRL ... and that i like to play DayZ as an unstable escaped mental patient...

no epeen needed.. if i wanted to epeen id actually link the business website dude....

also here is some beans! because you are awesome!

My mistake, I went full troll at a counter e-peen.  Apologies.

I love knocking people unconscious when I'm a bambi... So if it were me, I think it'd be justified; but it wasn't sooooooooo....

Seems like you over reacted a lot. Theres a lot of situations where i'm very happy to leave players alone. My basic policy goes a little like this.

-If i'm on a military base/ airfield and you have a gun, i will be shooting you without hesitation. If you have any other weapon i will just tell you to run the other way, or let you know if you get close to me i will kill you. Hell a couple days ago i saw a bambi on the airfield running away from 3 zeds, i ran out of the jailhouse, shot them all, and then told him about the extra weapon i had left in  the jailhouse and that i was leaving and not to follow me. No reason to just kill the guy, he can't do anything to me and by the time he would even have a weapon I'll be long gone. Also, most spawns are a far run to the balota airfield and i know first hand i hate making that run, didn't want to have to make him do it again when he posed no threat.

-If i'm just in a town/running threw woods and you have a gun, i'm happy to let you continue on your way as long as said weapon is not pointed at me and you seem friendly. If you don't have a weapon i'll probably either just completely ignore you, or tell you where i left some loot that i didnt need.  Last week i was leaving a town and saw someone running at me with a gun, I told them I was friendly and to stop and not aim at me, they listened, i told them to keep on running past me until i knew they weren't going to be able to shoot me without turning back around and chasing me, then i left.  There was no reason to kill that person, we both just wanted to continue on our way and make it to whatever destination we were trying to get to.

The way i see it, theres a lot of times when theres little upside to shooting someone, and i hope that eventually that kindness will be returned to me at some point. I kill for self defense. There is rarely a reason to kill other then that, especially when most of the time you completely ruin 75%  of their gear.

How the OP plays DayZ.

This one time a bambi ran up to me and I shot him. 

Another time I saw this guy and he didn't see me and I shot him.

This other time this guy had the drop on me and...we were talking...and when he put his gun away I shot him.

Edited by blindwuzi
  • Like 1