crazyandlazy

Yesterday I shot at a guy who happens to be drinking at a pump that

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wanna tissue?

I am sorry, sir, I apparently can't hear you over all of your stupid.

sorry for replying to the obvious troll-bait. Mea Culpa

I treat this game as I would hope that I'd treat the situation in real life because it's great for immersion and makes for an incredible experience.

To me, you saying that you shot him for being no threat to you and just drinking water from a pump coupled with the fact that you say "lol it's just a game" when someone says do unto others, means that you are probably one of those people that just really doesn't care - game or not.

I think it was a douche move and unnecessary to kill him.  I wouldn't have done it and it's clear after reading your replies that you just don't take this game very seriously and see it as CoD with looting involved.

• Like 1

Why did they delete the campfire subsections I don't want to read this sh!t every time I get on the forums.

Agreed.

Every day there's like 100+ stories of how someone killed on sight, didn't kill on sight, fed their dog, breathed, took a sip of water irl, etc.  Very annoying.

So...?

I suppose that makes hacking okay, then.

lol killing another player in day Z = hacking to you!??!?!?!?!? wow....... 

its a game... with intense pvp and a very unforgiving death system..... getting KOS'd is part of it... hacking is not...

Learn the fucking difference before more stupid flows out of your hamfists and onto your keyboard

Are you one of those kids who didnt like getting splashed in the pool?....

loser

kinda like killing someone whos stuck climbing down a ladder..

or stuck "eating all"

very douche move.

how to play DayZ?

type in side chat from a hidden position, then you dont give away your location but you can still talk to them safety/troll/threaten/befrend/etc

I treat this game as I would hope that I'd treat the situation in real life because it's great for immersion and makes for an incredible experience.

To me, you saying that you shot him for being no threat to you and just drinking water from a pump coupled with the fact that you say "lol it's just a game" when someone says do unto others, means that you are probably one of those people that just really doesn't care - game or not.

I think it was a douche move and unnecessary to kill him.  I wouldn't have done it and it's clear after reading your replies that you just don't take this game very seriously and see it as CoD with looting involved.

thats awesome, and i agree.. i treat it the same way...... and to a certain extent ... how i would be in a similar "apocolypse" situation

... i guess you can call me a sociopath but... i truly dont care about people who get in my way at times.....

I mean i feel bad later for saying things.. or yelling... but at the current moment.. no i dont....

If you come up on me and i say get the hell down and you respond with "Derrrr.. whaaaa?!?!" my next question will be .. can you still hear me with that 556 round in your skull?!?

I have a very short tolerance to (*What i perceive as) slow+stupid 

i also am practically unstable when it comes to people... take sitting in traffic.... sometimes im all.... oh come on in.. ill stop and let you merge no problem dude have a great day!! everyones happy!!!...... but sometimes.... its fuck you this is my spot MY SPOT RAWWWWWRRRRR 

... or in WoW.. i was at the same time... telling someone begging me for gold to fuck off.... and then handing the amount he just asked for to some other random low level ... because fuck that other guy

i do the same attitude in DayZ ..... some dude running around as a freshie.. and im like DUDE come over here.. im not gonna shot you dude trust me.. if i was gonna shoot you i would of shot at you already... ... he comes over.. i put a bunch of bandages.. some food..some water and a ttsko jacket down (so he can carry it all) .. "Dude are you really helping me" ... "YEAP!"

another player comes out of nowhere .. freshie.. "DUDE CAN YOU HELP ME I NEED WATER I NEED FOOD.. CAN I HAVE A WEAP..." ::bang bang bang:: 

me... "No... you cant.... because i just killed you.... more meat for me!!!!!!!!!!!"

freshie i liked "Why did you kill him"

me  "I liked his baseball bat..... i didnt like him though..... so i decided to liberate baseball bat from his tyrannical slaver master"

freshie i liked "dude.. you are insane"

me "i know.... dont let the waffle sauce run dry now" ::And i run off::

Now that HAS to be an interesting encounter for that bambi.... this dude... .decided not to kill him.. even gives him stuff.. then kills someone in the exact same position as himself.. for no real reason at all... 

I guess im just insane

• Like 2

thats awesome, and i agree.. i treat it the same way...... and to a certain extent ... how i would be in a similar "apocolypse" situation

... i guess you can call me a sociopath but... i truly dont care about people who get in my way at times.....

I mean i feel bad later for saying things.. or yelling... but at the current moment.. no i dont....

If you come up on me and i say get the hell down and you respond with "Derrrr.. whaaaa?!?!" my next question will be .. can you still hear me with that 556 round in your skull?!?

I have a very short tolerance to (*What i perceive as) slow+stupid 

i also am practically unstable when it comes to people... take sitting in traffic.... sometimes im all.... oh come on in.. ill stop and let you merge no problem dude have a great day!! everyones happy!!!...... but sometimes.... its fuck you this is my spot MY SPOT RAWWWWWRRRRR 

... or in WoW.. i was at the same time... telling someone begging me for gold to fuck off.... and then handing the amount he just asked for to some other random low level ... because fuck that other guy

i do the same attitude in DayZ ..... some dude running around as a freshie.. and im like DUDE come over here.. im not gonna shot you dude trust me.. if i was gonna shoot you i would of shot at you already... ... he comes over.. i put a bunch of bandages.. some food..some water and a ttsko jacket down (so he can carry it all) .. "Dude are you really helping me" ... "YEAP!"

another player comes out of nowhere .. freshie.. "DUDE CAN YOU HELP ME I NEED WATER I NEED FOOD.. CAN I HAVE A WEAP..." ::bang bang bang:: 

me... "No... you cant.... because i just killed you.... more meat for me!!!!!!!!!!!"

freshie i liked "Why did you kill him"

me  "I liked his baseball bat..... i didnt like him though..... so i decided to liberate baseball bat from his tyrannical slaver master"

freshie i liked "dude.. you are insane"

me "i know.... dont let the waffle sauce run dry now" ::And i run off::

Now that HAS to be an interesting encounter for that bambi.... this dude... .decided not to kill him.. even gives him stuff.. then kills someone in the exact same position as himself.. for no real reason at all... 

I guess im just insane

You need fucking help. I am not even a psychologist, and you need some serious medical help.

• Like 3

Yeah, well, apparently you are a server-hopping gobshite, so your opinion matters less to me than a fresh, steaming turd.

LOL. I don't know what is giving me more entertainment value today- you people crying so much over KoS, or the fact you take everything said on the internet to heart.

You got baited, hard. And you took it all. 

Now, lets see if you have the balls to play in my server and exact some revenge on the big bad meany KoSers.

• Like 1

Because I would like to see PvP take more of a passive role, later on in the game. To me, PvP doesn't mean only "fuckmurder everyone because they are THERE", it could also mean competition for resources. You starve to death because somebody took all of the canned food, and you can't quite punch a cow to death. That is also PvP

"getting the drop on someone" is radically different than KOS. When you get the drop on someone, you don't have to kill them. I've gotten the drop on many people. I then let them know I can see them, and I have the advantage. If I see them doing something I don't like, they get a bullet to the chest. Boom, PvP, not KOS.

Banditry is also not KOS. I've been held up before. Handcuffed, headbagged, the whole nine yards. It was fun, even if there was a chance they would waste me afterwards, because there was some goddamned interaction going on, only with words, not bullets.

Ok so according to you when you catch someone off guard you have to give away your position before you can kill them? Yeah makes sense.

Also you are only a bandit if you handcuff someone then kill them?

Your rules are pretty ridiculous...

Glad I dont have to play by them

• Like 2

And since when is playing KoS, *not* a PVP play mode? In what game, ever, does a target get the chance to call out "friendly, dont shoot!" as an automatic saving throw against being shot? Explain to me WHY you deserve a "break", a "fair chance" if someone else gets the drop on you? Why should that other player have to announce his presence?

I think this game is too much for some of you people, I really do. I don't think you have the courage to play the game as it was intended. You want to be "nice", you don't want the ever-looming threat of violence over your head. You want every encounter to open on a mutually even playing field.

No. Just, no. That;s not what the game is, and will never be (except maybe in mods.) 

Why does everyone say "Oh you don't kos 'cause you can't play the game and you're looking for an excuse for your deaths."

Helping people out requires the most chance taking, the most bravery of any other play style in the game.

And since when was kos fun? If I wanted to go around shooting everybody on Chernarus, I'd just play ARMA 2 Free for all. (Which wouldn't be very fun.)

It's so mindbogglingly retarded that it's established that no one can ever trust anyone unless they know them irl.

Give people a goddamn chance for once. 

Teamwork is what makes this game so much fun.

Not harping on bandits at all, but if you're just some coward who shoots me "because he doesn't want to take the chance", then maybe you're in the wrong game. Of course there's always situations when there's, for example, a guy with his gun out, and you just walked in front of him. You don't have a choice; you must shoot him, or you very well might die.

If you're worried about getting shot, quit running in the open. I know it's been said a thousand times before, but you can't be killed on sight if you're not in sight.

You need fucking help. I am not even a psychologist, and you need some serious medical help.

LOL

and why would i need any help with that..... 

i have 2 businesses under my belt IRL ... and im only 28.... wife and a 4 month old

Its just fun man...... never said im killing anyone IRL....  

never said i hate people in general 

but then again your welcome to your own opinion! 

Why does everyone say "Oh you don't kos 'cause you can't play the game and you're looking for an excuse for your deaths."

Helping people out requires the most chance taking, the most bravery of any other play style in the game.

And since when was kos fun? If I wanted to go around shooting everybody on Chernarus, I'd just play ARMA 2 Free for all. (Which wouldn't be very fun.)

It's so mindbogglingly retarded that it's established that no one can ever trust anyone unless they know them irl.

Give people a goddamn chance for once. 

Teamwork is what makes this game so much fun.

Not harping on bandits at all, but if you're just some coward who shoots me "because he doesn't want to take the chance", then maybe you're in the wrong game. Of course there's always situations when there's, for example, a guy with his gun out, and you just walked in front of him. You don't have a choice; you must shoot him, or you very well might die.

If you're worried about getting shot, quit running in the open. I know it's been said a thousand times before, but you can't be killed on sight if you're not in sight.

If i DO go banditing... i generally tell the person to stand down... i would really like to trade.. but me and my buddies dont mind gunning you down if you attempt to run... just let us get what we need.. we will not disarm you... 

we have had quite a few people just put their hands up.... we take a bit of food from them.. leave them with an item or two.. and go about our business....

if i say im not going to shoot.. i never shoot.... NEVER ... i dont lie about what im doing ...

just watch out if i never say anything about shooting... that means there is a good chance im gonna pop ya lol

Again tho.. i like to play the "Unstable" person.... driven mad by glitches and zombies :-P 

Thread too long to read -  

If you (OP) started shooting at him, and he then said/yelled what you've written in an exact quote, I'd call it a douche move either way.

Anyone would be alarmed if they were shot at unprovoked, people respond differently, get used to it and don't try to enforce proper use of this language.

so i need mental help for roleplaying a psycho?!?

lol someone really REALLY doesnt understand the "Fun" in this game

..... i may of just given that freshie who i didnt kill... a very interesting story to tell.... (dude this guy helped me.. he was completely off his rocker.. killed some other unarmed dude because he was enslaving baseball bats or something....) 

there is a reason i wear a "Mad-Hatter" hat from alice in wonderland when i stream...... 

im fucking MAD!!!!!! (mad as in crazy)

Thread too long to read -  

If you (OP) started shooting at him, and he then said/yelled what you've written in an exact quote, I'd call it a douche move either way.

Anyone would be alarmed if they were shot at unprovoked, people respond differently, get used to it and don't try to enforce proper use of this language.

yeah i usually respond by running.........behind a hard object that bullets cant find me behind

... i usually dont ask the person attempting to kill me why hes attempting to kill me.... while hes attempting to kill me..... because chances are.... he will kill me 

• Like 1

LOL

i have 2 businesses under my belt IRL ... and im only 28.... wife and a 4 month old

Yeah well I have 3 wives - all super models, 8 business all netting me over 9000 dollars a day each, and 12 children and I'm only 22.

• Like 1

Yeah well I have 3 wives - all super models, 8 business all netting me over 9000 dollars a day each, and 12 children and I'm only 22.

BUT ARE YOU DARTH VADER ... cause ud b my father (trust me im the last to give a shit what someone does IRL .. i was just pointing out im a 28 year old who is doing the same thing most 28 year olds do..... working... own it or not... we are all working at this point... generally have families)

This wasnt an e-peen attempt

This was just to show im a regular "Average Joe" IRL ... and that i like to play DayZ as an unstable escaped mental patient...

no epeen needed.. if i wanted to epeen id actually link the business website dude....

also here is some beans! because you are awesome!

Edited by Vertoxis

also read the original post that sparked me saying that.. the part where i described my playstyle

someone literally thought im like that IRL ..... lol hilarious!!!!

thats the only reason i described who i am

Also i never said anything that wasnt true.... i mean i knew like 100 college kids who had their own "T shirt" company ... doing graphic design.... that would be their own business... then they open a webdesign studio... thats the .. 2nd business.. neither are very hard to do... its hard to be succesfull though.. thats the catch

and a wife with a 4 month old... i guess that unrealistic too? would you like my facebook?!? lol just google "Vertoxis" im not very hard to find..... 

Edited by Vertoxis

Because I would like to see PvP take more of a passive role, later on in the game. To me, PvP doesn't mean only "fuckmurder everyone because they are THERE", it could also mean competition for resources. You starve to death because somebody took all of the canned food, and you can't quite punch a cow to death. That is also PvP

"getting the drop on someone" is radically different than KOS. When you get the drop on someone, you don't have to kill them. I've gotten the drop on many people. I then let them know I can see them, and I have the advantage. If I see them doing something I don't like, they get a bullet to the chest. Boom, PvP, not KOS.

Banditry is also not KOS. I've been held up before. Handcuffed, headbagged, the whole nine yards. It was fun, even if there was a chance they would waste me afterwards, because there was some goddamned interaction going on, only with words, not bullets.

Dam bro you should write the bible or something. You are so fixated on forcing players your "opinion" of a playstyle.

According to you,

PvP = going into Electro and passing geared people and only killing if you see them do something you don't like. Funny noob logic if you ask me.

Bandity =/= KoS? lol another fail. Bandits are bad people. There are different shades of bandits. Just cause you detest one shade doesn't mean you can define what a bandit is.

Yeah, well, apparently you are a server-hopping gobshite, so your opinion matters less to me than a fresh, steaming turd.

Please keep it civil like an adult. We are having a discussion. Keep your emotions in check.

I think it was a douche move and unnecessary to kill him. I wouldn't have done it and it's clear after reading your replies that you just don't take this game very seriously and see it as CoD with looting involved.

So what is your opinion of someone who takes the game seriously? xD

Dam bro you should write the bible or something. You are so fixated on forcing players your "opinion" of a playstyle.

According to you,

PvP = going into Electro and passing geared people and only killing if you see them do something you don't like. Funny noob logic if you ask me.

Bandity =/= KoS? lol another fail. Bandits are bad people. There are different shades of bandits. Just cause you detest one shade doesn't mean you can define what a bandit is.

Please keep it civil like an adult. We are having a discussion. Keep your emotions in check.

So what is your opinion of someone who takes the game seriously? xD

with how whyherro acts... you would think hes crazy enough to think this is real life

the dude needs some serious psychological evaluation.. and a person telling him "Its not real" over and over again while he plays

.... he doesnt seem to understand the idea of "Different playstyles"

he wants to play with other players.. but doesnt want to chance being killed

.... fuck you would think he wants all 40 players ona  full server in the middle of cherno singing kum by ya and trading beans 

we all know whyherro123 was that kid in class who reminded the teacher when they forgot to assign homework 

Stop feeding him.... he has it set in his mind that everyone should play by his rules.... or they are in need of "Medical help" 

i guess he doesnt understand that if everyone was a "Hero" then no one would be

for him to play hero... he needs bandits... 

he also doesnt seem to understand a "Mixed" playstyle such as mine

think of me as a somewhat "Dexter" character.... viciously killing bandits.... attempting to help bambis..... and sometimes... blurring the lines between both because well... IM RPING AS A NUT JOB!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah... that doesnt compute to him

he doesnt want DayZ .. he wants fucking elmos sing-a-long ... and im sorry.... but unless you buy elmos sing a long.. you arent getting elmos sing a long..... 

again .. stop feeding him.. hes just an asshat who takes the game way to seriously ... to a point where he may need to be evalutated

LOL

Don't be surprised because I read someone on here said people who KoS lack social interactions in real life and that is why they KoS. I was like who the heck comes up with this kind of logic. lol.

Not harping on bandits at all, but if you're just some coward who shoots me "because he doesn't want to take the chance", then maybe you're in the wrong game.

hahahahahahaha. Not harping on bandits at all buuuuuuuuuuut you are a coward. I am sorry but you guys are so passionate about KoS that I get the feeling it's detrimental to your real life health. I mean KoS people have no qualms with heros and people who play a certain way. Why not the other way around? Bitterness. That's my thoughts.

with how whyherro acts... you would think hes crazy enough to think this is real life

the dude needs some serious psychological evaluation.. and a person telling him "Its not real" over and over again while he plays

.... he doesnt seem to understand the idea of "Different playstyles"

he wants to play with other players.. but doesnt want to chance being killed

.... fuck you would think he wants all 40 players ona  full server in the middle of cherno singing kum by ya and trading beans 

Yes. This is a great game. People are so sucked into this game that they forget that it is "just a game". Some even get upset when you point that "it's only a game".

I'll say it again. People who think Mr. A playing as ___ playstyle as being beneath them is either a hard noob or someone who takes things way too seriously.

• Like 1