crazyandlazy

Yesterday I shot at a guy who happens to be drinking at a pump that

Crunch - you shot a guy who was drinking from a fountain?  I'm assuming he was crouched down, facing away from you?  Pretty dick if you ask me.  Doesn't sound like he was a threat at all.  Had he gotten up and charged you, different story, but just drinking from the fountain?  :-( to you

That is all I am going to say.

Trust me, it isn't.

Let me quote you again and you will follow.

In case people are wondering, there was an old topic way back of a guy sprouting nonsesnse stating Japanese were much more civil than Americans after the event of a disater. 

The fact that I compare how two nation's citizens reacted in crisis situations, and that I said good things about one of them, again in one example, seems to lead the both of you to the conclusion that I hold the Japanese in a higher regard than Americans.

Is it untrue? The case I am describing is true and can be documented. That is why I find it facinating that you label it nonsense. I even spell out that I do not hold the Japanese in a higher regard, minutes later you get on again about the exact same issue. It is an observation related to one incident. I'm not even saying it will be that way next time, it was at that particular time.

And since you obvioulsy missed it the 2nd. time around, even with red color, bold underlined and in italics...

Before I continue, please answer me this; How do you know I am passionate about KOS/PvP and not just trolling you?

Have a pleasant weekend :)

Trust me, it isn't.

Let me quote you again and you will follow.

Is it untrue? The case I am describing is true and can be documented. That is why I find it facinating that you label it nonsense. I even spell out that I do not hold the Japanese in a higher regard, minutes later you get on again about the exact same issue. It is an observation related to one incident. I'm not even saying it will be that way next time, it was at that particular time.

And since you obvioulsy missed it the 2nd. time around, even with red color, bold underlined and in italics...

Have a pleasant weekend :)

Like I said I do not care about your crazy philosophical babble.

You may be trolling? Yeah you sure trolled me writing massive paragraphs to my short one liners.

Or maybe you are upset you just lost the argument? Mmh?

Like I said I do not care about your crazy philosophical babble.

You may be trolling? Yeah you sure trolled me writing massive paragraphs to my short one liners.

Or maybe you are upset you just lost the argument? Mmh?

May I remind you that I wrote that trolling comment prior to this taking off?

Didn't notice that either... oh well :)

Again, point it out to me, do not just repeat the accusation.

Have quoted and pointed it out to multiple times. Not playing this game any more...

If you want ot actually respond to the criticisms instead of playing word games then lets continue, but if you are just gonna try to win all your arguments with semantics I'm out....

May I remind you that I wrote that trolling comment prior to this taking off?

Didn't notice that either... oh well :)

Lol. All I see is walls and walls and walls of text about you getting in a fit. If you call that trolling then by all means troll away. Haha. You fail to realize how deperate you look for trying to ger attention? We finally taught you the term sandbox but I think it is enough lessons for today no? Edited by CrazyandLazy

The articulated troll is the last to be spotted, what else can I say? Copycat trolls get busted all the time. Whatever characterisitics you threw at me, not once did you consider me trolling, even when I listed it as a possibility.

Do you honestly believe I would take part in a serious discussion regarding the playstyle of a game that probably only has a fraction of the features it will have once in beta/full release, where the playing community are the testers? Use good enough grammar and wording and people will never suspect you are a troll, but they will believe you are mental.

(I'm usually a good guy and do not troll in general, but sometimes there is just that urge)

Apologies to anyone who experienced any discomfort. (Hey, after all, this is the internet).

The articulated troll is the last to be spotted, what else can I say? Copycat trolls get busted all the time. Whatever characterisitics you threw at me, not once did you consider me trolling, even when I listed it as a possibility.

Do you honestly believe I would take part in a serious discussion regarding the playstyle of a game that probably only has a fraction of the features it will have once in beta/full release, where the playing community are the testers? Use good enough grammar and wording and people will never suspect you are a troll, but they will believe you are mental.

(I'm usually a good guy and do not troll in general, but sometimes there is just that urge)

Apologies to anyone who experienced any discomfort. (Hey, after all, this is the internet).

Lol nice essay xD

Lol. All I see is walls and walls and walls of text about you getting in a fit. If you call that trolling then by all means troll away. Haha. You fail to realize how deperate you look for trying to ger attention? We finally taught you the term sandbox but I think it is enough lessons for today no?

I might fail at much, repeatedly, but I did not fail in trolling you :) Those walls of text is the reason you didn't identify me... 

But, I'll give you some info on the real me, just to put your quote there into perspective;

I was born in 1976

I had my first C64 @ age 12

Went online in 1996

I've owned PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360

I'm currently on my 10th PC

I think I know what a game is :)

I might fail at much, repeatedly, but I did not fail in trolling you :) Those walls of text is the reason you didn't identify me...

But, I'll give you some info on the real me, just to put your quote there into perspective;

I was born in 1976

Went online in 1996

Lol you are a fine specimen. What does you boasting about your gaming CV have to do with anything? Edited by CrazyandLazy

Lol you are a fine specimen. What does you boasting about your gaming CV have to do with anything?

Boasting...lol. 

Tryng to reverse the trolling?

Boasting...lol.

Tryng to reverse the trolling?

Serious question. Dont you think it is odd you need to mention with detail on how long you have played videogames?

Serious question. Dont you think it is odd you need to mention with detail on how long you have played videogames?

Yes, on several levels actually.

You seem to be 100% sure I have the desire to impress someone with that small list of consoles, PC's and how long I have been online, despite it being a hint that I actually know what a sandbox game is. Another odd thing about it is that you do not let it go even after I tried to hint at how long I have been playing games and use that as a basis for claiming that I actually know, when you dismiss it.

You still seem to not believe me, something that tells me it might have to be repeated. That is odd.

I'm starting to think you are about to drift into that same "passion" you so eloquently accused me of :)

Yes, on several levels actually.

You seem to be 100% sure I have the desire to impress someone with that small list of consoles, PC's and how long I have been online, despite it being a hint that I actually know what a sandbox game is. Another odd thing about it is that you do not let it go even after I tried to hint at how long I have been playing games and use that as a basis for claiming that I actually know, when you dismiss it.

You still seem to not believe me, something that tells me it might have to be repeated. That is odd.

I'm starting to think you are about to drift into that same "passion" you so eloquently accused me of :)

Yet another essay lol xD. So funny. 

I was just curious about your need to posting the below since it came out of nowhere. That's all.

I was born in 1976

Went online in 1996

No, it came out of your inability to believe my knowing what a sandbox is.

No, it came out of your inability to believe my knowing what a sandbox is.

xD

edit: Still laughing at how important it is for you to need my validation on your knowledge of being a "gamer"

Anyhow. Guess my topic can get back on the subject.

Edited by CrazyandLazy
  • Like 1

xD

edit: Still laughing at how important it is for you to need my validation on your knowledge of being a "gamer"

Anyhow. Guess my topic can get back on the subject.

I do not need your validation, I am merely trying to provide some info that should lead you to the conclusion that I know what a sandbox game is, as you have stated on so many occasions, because the thing is, you will never believe me.

If I had a hotdog in my hand and you asked what the red stuff on it was, and I were to reply "ketchup", you wouldn't even believe it if you had a taste. So it's not so much an attempt to impress you, or anyone else for that matter, it is just a futile attempt at making you realise something.

And there is no more to it than that :)

I do not need your validation, I am merely trying to provide some info that should lead you to the conclusion that I know what a sandbox game is, as you have stated on so many occasions, because the thing is, you will never believe me.

If I had a hotdog in my hand and you asked what the red stuff on it was, and I were to reply "ketchup", you wouldn't even believe it if you had a taste. So it's not so much an attempt to impress you, or anyone else for that matter, it is just a futile attempt at making you realise something.

And there is no more to it than that :)

xD

yet another block of text. I'm just surprised you, a 1975 born, is so hell bent on making me beileve. I am a bileber bro :lol: . Calm down, I read the below.

I was born in 1976

Went online in 1996

To take this conversation away from people talking past each other:  I'm genuinely curious: when survival becomes more demanding and less forgiving, and zombies become more of a threat, potentially responding greatly to the sound of gunfire, will your playstyle change much?  Will those elements become simply a distraction from manhunting random people, or shift the balance of what you spend your time doing?

I could care less what you do, personally.  Some days I could be a bandit/KoS hunter, other days I could leave people locked in rooms with their ankles broken Misery style, with the halls filled with zombies.  I really hope you can cuff/coral zombies in the future...  Am I normal in real life? Close enough.. but if I get to RP crazy, then I can respawn!

To take this conversation away from people talking past each other:  I'm genuinely curious: when survival becomes more demanding and less forgiving, and zombies become more of a threat, potentially responding greatly to the sound of gunfire, will your playstyle change much?  Will those elements become simply a distraction from manhunting random people, or shift the balance of what you spend your time doing?

I could care less what you do, personally.  Some days I could be a bandit/KoS hunter, other days I could leave people locked in rooms with their ankles broken Misery style, with the halls filled with zombies.  I really hope you can cuff/coral zombies in the future...  Am I normal in real life? Close enough.. but if I get to RP crazy, then I can respawn!

Thanks for steering my topic right.

Speaking solely for me, my play style would change if zombies became more a threat. Don't get me wrong, humans will always trump No.1 on the danger scale because they aren't AI but I will tend to be careful if zombies become an actual nuisance. My KoS tendencies will drop but only very slightly. 

If there are stuff like basebuilding, vehicles and extra items to loot[mechanical parts] then I will focus about 80% of my  time hoarding and looting xD