rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

I doubt AK-74 is copyright protected name, its in every game since 1998. Aleksandar Kalashnikov never earned a ruble from it :)  Maybe they make it diferent in details like its licence built in Chernarus.

I'm not able to put the ammo clips inside the 1911...anyone else have this prob?

Anyone know Why battleye acted wierd after the update of experimental? Had loads of spams and loads of game crashes as well.

Do you think Vehicles,wildlife will be bugfree and ready for end date? Are you crazy to think that they don't need to be tested, freaking hats and masks are even buggy as hell and takes ages to get fixed.

Zombie count even not enough and servers are struggling with performance issues along with clients without core features. Do you really know how things really works? Because it seems you are the one Who have no idea.

Everything needs to be tested and should be in Alpha and the Beta, so you can actually see if they work or not before the official release. So hence the guy that you were flaming had a better point than your crappy buttlicking.

Then he can make a bug report if there isn't one. Hence why we have a bug reporter for bugs, and a forum for discussion. Edited by Guppy the DayZ Medic

I wish it was ingame :( We may all hope!

But those pictures could of just come from internal testing, they have had the 3D model and gun in-game for a while now, but they are going to release it at the same time as the M203 and GP-30 to us.

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 0.37.115791 AND 0.42.116002

Known Issues:

Network: Issues in some cases of zombies, or players potentially being invisible.

New:

Animations: New Ruger MKII Reload animations.

Crafting: SKS paint recipe

Crafting: Firefighter Axe paint recipe

Crafting: B95 paint recipe

Gear: Wool Coat red/black/brown/blue/green/grey/check variants added

Gear: Green and black variant of firefighter axe added

Gear: Rabbit leg, boar steak and chicken breasts added

Gear: Flat Cap red/black/brown/blue/green/grey/check variants added

Gear: Green and black variant of SKS

Gear: Green and black variant of B95

Gear: Long wooden ash stick

Spawns: Sporter 22, CR75, Amphibia S, 1911 and respective magazines and ammo (22LR and 9mm) added to spawns

Spawns: Wool Coats and Flat Caps added to spawns

Fixed:

Actions: Added collision tests for availability of prone position and vaulting

Animations: Rolling left/right while zoomed in sights makes player zoom out for the duration of the roll.

Animations: Player can now be properly knocked out while in water.

Animations: holding animations of various weapon magazines correctly linked

Animations: Evade animations in prone (Q and E) are faster now.

Gear: Purification tablets package contains ten tablets now. Cholera removing functionality added.

Structures: Items disappearing when dropped near stairs or walls

Sound: subsonic projectiles no longer emit supersonic crack
  • Like 5

Those pictures are not of any official AK for the Standalone that i know of.  There are a lot of relic items left over from Arma though, vehicles and such which will never make it into the game as they are all being redone.

Have no fear the mighty AK will make an appearance soon enough.

• Like 3

It's either a photoshop fake or it is just a picture from one of the developers, such as a picture from where Rocket was testing or stuff like that as sometimes he used to run round with the 74m in the internal footage and they have already shown the 74m renders for Dayz

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 0.37.115791 AND 0.42.116002

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

• Like 1

It's fake. The AK model that's going to come in game is the AK-74M and the gun would probably get a other name to prevent trademarks. Like just 74M or AC-74M (Автомат Чернарус Модернизированный or Avtomat Chernarus Modernizirovannyy)

Also a lot of those pictures come from the first page of Google.

No matter which names (AK-47 or m/su). Just standard model of AK-47 without rifle grenades.

I like more AEK modification, but it will not be added I think ;)

aek971.jpg

No matter which names (AK-47 or m/su). Just standard model of AK-47 without rifle grenades.

wha? The 74m and 47 fire different cartridges and are different guns, so it won't be same as a 47 (which is also unlikely, more likely AKM)

Gear: Long wooden ash stick

Does this mean that 'crafting: bow' is imminent

• Like 1

kind of dissapointed in the experimental . 30 plus people added the stuff together from last patch to make it look like they have done more this patch. very little has been done really.

hunting

phsyics

was really hoping for those in this. makes me wonder will i ever see a vehicle at all soon.

hopefully the next experimental has those in. it really should with the size of the workforce they now have . this isnt a mod anymore. it needs the work rate upping .

• Like 1

Probably not

They all to busy driving around in thier new Maserati's

all of them? Maseraties really?

Edited by r0b1n86

Probably not

Source? B)

Edited by Highlander007

kind of dissapointed in the experimental . 30 plus people added the stuff together from last patch to make it look like they have done more this patch. very little has been done really.

hunting

phsyics

was really hoping for those in this. makes me wonder will i ever see a vehicle at all soon.

hopefully the next experimental has those in. it really should with the size of the workforce they now have . this isnt a mod anymore. it needs the work rate upping .

Agree! Thought physics would be enabled and (basic-) cooking and hunting (with maybe only one or two animals) would be in when they announced to push the patch to friday. Also the great jump between .37 and .42 suggested a bigger change.

Probably not

Because we really want to play with invicible players rather then too wait a other week with some extra gear.

DESYNC MAKES GAME UNPLAYABLE. (ENOUGH SAID)

Hey there clever guy, there's a button on steam allows you sign out from experimental build - use it, play on stable and wait for wednesday.

Why did you thought they call it EXPERIMENTAL?

Edited by Guest

Logged into 42 experimental server and had the worst performance yet. It took a few seconds every time I approached a door for the icon to pop up. I wasn't desynching at the time so I'm not sure why it was so laggy.

Also, the zombie and other "random" noises are worse than ever. It was a full 50/50 server but those noises make the game almost unplayable for me at this point. 

Had no problems/didn't noticed more or less random noises, except from the new village, there was some strange zombie noises though they didn't added zombies there yet.

The "desync" is more like the severs got screwed with that patch, doubt there is a hotfix, guess it's fixed regular by wednesday. Since the lags are not permanent it's okay testing stuff on the expbranch.

Edited by Guest

I noticed a lot of zombie random sounds, every 5 seconds sometimes. I'm not sure but it's possible that whenever a player is attacked by a zombie, we all hear the sound. Since the number of players is high, and if they have introduced zombie respawn, then it makes sense.

Hey there clever guy, there's a button on steam allows you sign out from experimental build - use it, play on stable and wait for wednesday.

Why did you thought they call it EXPERIMENTAL?

Hey there, ow shit yeah is that the same button i used to change too experimental ? fucking clown. yeah i'll wait till wendnesday like wednesday just gone oh wait no it was friday ? ow no wait it weasn't

• Like 1