rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Cause stable is like 0.35 to 0.37 so its only 0.02 where experiment is 0.37 to 0.42 so its 0.05

Is this 0.37 or you talking about the experimental 0.42?

0.42 of course! I couldn't care less about 0.37 going to stable  :D Been playing it for over a week.

Does anybody else still want some clear information about stable? Like "No stable update taoday and also NOT for the next week" Or "maybe Wednesday 12. March, but frankly this is a very optimistic guess" or something like that?

I mean I love DayZ and the Devs should take their time to make stable as bug-free as possible, but some simple AND clear information would be great!

If they haven't figured the bug out yet, why give a timeframe?

Does anybody else still want some clear information about stable? Like "No stable update taoday and also NOT for the next week" Or "maybe Wednesday 12. March, but frankly this is a very optimistic guess" or something like that?

I mean I love DayZ and the Devs should take their time to make stable as bug-free as possible, but some simple AND clear information would be great!

so they throwin another date at us they probably can't observe, just to feed the trolls, rushin this board and moaning they didn't have the stable ready again? Thats what u want?

thats exactly what the whole complaining/trolling produced, devs goin to be more more cautious with dates and stuff by now.

Okay I'm a bit confused, I just started downloading the experimental build (500+ Mb) once that was done I was about to launch the game when it started new update of 770Mb, am I downloading the experimental in two stages?

524.9 MB here - coming from Stable

For me: Stable 0.35 to 0.37 exp. 520 MB

0.37 to 0.42 - 775 MB

but i DONT think 0.35 to 0.42 its 520MB + 775 MB

Edited by MagnuZ

Okay I'm a bit confused, I just started downloading the experimental build (500+ Mb) once that was done I was about to launch the game when it started new update of 770Mb, am I downloading the experimental in two stages?

The 500 one was 0.37 and the 770 is the 0.42....
  • Like 2

For those of you who dont know what is Alha/beta etc is.It's not about playng normaly,it's about testing things that devs add to game.Looking for bugs and report them.

It's not as normal gameplay and might be changed in full version of game.Depends on how it works etc.Lots of you missing this point and think that alpha is about playing game.

0.42.116002 i am live - Hoping see you all ingame. Thanks for the funny chatroomday :)

If they haven't figured the bug out yet, why give a timeframe?

so they throwin another date at us they probably can't observe, just to feed the trolls, rushin this board and moaning they didn't have the stable ready again? Thats what u want?

thats exactly what the whole complaining/trolling produced, devs goin to be more more cautious with dates and stuff by now.

Hm, I meant that they should give  "cautious" dates. Until now the gave us exact dates and then some people were disappointed because they were not ready. 

I just think that giving information like "in the next 2 weeks" works better than exact dates AND better than no dates at all.

Just my humble opinion.

The 500 one was 0.37 and the 770 is the 0.42....

So basically I had to download 0.37 and then 0.42 in order to play experimental?

Let me re-download it. I'll check that.

Yep. Went back to stable and exp. again - new size. Seems like there was just the typical delay,

asd.jpg

• Like 1

Im thinking about updating to experimental but how many exp servers are there? i dont want to update and then struggle to get into a server because they are too damn busy!!!

Hm, I meant that they should give  "cautious" dates. Until now the gave us exact dates and then some people were disappointed because they were not ready. 

I just think that giving information like "in the next 2 weeks" works better than exact dates AND better than no dates at all.

Just my humble opinion.

yeh well, guess they still have massive trouble with those invisible player/zombies - pro***ly goin to give us a rough date when they finally fixed that.

So wasting resources on Gas Mask is ok but not for zombies which is the core? Hahaha, check the updates, mostly cosmetic fixes and additions.  Or wait "Heart Attack" feature, wasting resources for it but not for loot fix.

Wasting resources on adding new varients of Helms is ok, but No pls do not fix players glitching through buildings or improve anti-cheat or  hive sync issues. 

If you ever play ARMA you'll know any modder can create new skin of clothes around,Go play Life mod, Wasteland or any other DayZ Mod, We are  on DAYZ SA so  Where are the core features in updates ?

Oh wait wait, you just want to have candy bars...

Once again... someone ^^^  that's not spent an iota reading anything on this forum. He has now reduced Germany's IQ by 1000. Man... some people just don't get it.

Edited by sniperdoc