rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

I'm very sorry to all the trollers if this is a stupid question, but if I switch to Experimental, will I lose my stable characters?

no.

.37 will be old news by the time it hits stable =P

On another note, we should all guess whats in .42

Ill go ahead and say the PhysX? Maybe some cooking? Or storing items in refrigerators?

Three major code changes have been occurring. We have been changing the way collision works to solve a number of bugs, such as shooting while prone colliding with the world and zombie collisions. Also our new physics system has been implemented, allowing us to have throwing, dragging, ragdoll, and even vehicles. In addition, a new guaranteed network message system has been developed to solve network issues, improve client/server performance, as well as reduce the “desync” issues experienced by many.

Edited by Guest

Yes you will well hell be on stable servers but not on expetimental

Edited by spartan54820

I would love too maybe atleast see building a campfire in.42 that would be epic =)

Can we haz the updates pl0x. I don't care about stable, I want the new experimental patch!

STEAM UPDATING. 774MB

Edited by solodude23

Exp update online

Edit: ninjad :D

Edited by deewd22

Yes you will well hell be on stable servers but not on expetimental

df2f7b642c8d50cd4b0a9debfbebccf154e555fc

YES!  EXPERIMENTAL BEING UPDATED!!!!

I'm very sorry to all the trollers if this is a stupid question, but if I switch to Experimental, will I lose my stable characters?

You won't.  You won't be able to play with that character in Experimental, but when you switch to Stable, your old character will still be there.

It is possible to have 4 different characters: Stable - 1 regular, 1 hardcore; Experimental - 1 regular, 1 hardcore.  They are all on different hives.

• Like 1

Guys, if you had to choose, what you would be happier with.

1. Patch right now with new stuff, some bugs fixed, but new (maybe gamebreaking) bugs introduced. --> writing complains about buggy game here in forums

2. Patch delayed once again and wait until important bugs get fixed. --> Play as normal current version and have fun(deal with current bugs)

Is it more important for you to see new stuff and having to deal with maybe gamebreaking bugs or would you be happier by waiting for a "stable" version and not having to complain.

I woud like to see new stuff completely new even it's gamebreaking and has bugs, it doesn't matter, already game has bugs and now it looks like "worse than" other DayZ Mod (other than better graphics and few good physics unless you play ARMA 3 DayZ mod (different varient). Why spending time on testing some stuff that even not match with other old DayZ mod and still has loads of bugs? 

Throw the full branch and let us see the features other than watching interviews on Youtube or Dev Blog,  at least we can clearly be sure where the game is going or if you have the template for it.

There can be 3 branches Stable/Experimental/Full Dev Branch anyway.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

For how long the exp. servers shut down? Beginning 6 PM GMT . Also 2-3h?

DOWNLOADING 775 mb from last exp.

524.9 MB here - coming from Stable

Does anybody else still want some clear information about stable? Like "No stable update taoday and also NOT for the next week" Or "maybe Wednesday 12. March, but frankly this is a very optimistic guess" or something like that?

I mean I love DayZ and the Devs should take their time to make stable as bug-free as possible, but some simple AND clear information would be great!

Ahh man right when it starts to update I gotta go to the bank, cook dinner etc.. Please keep some loot around for me =)

STEAM UPDATING. 774MB

Is this 0.37 or you talking about the experimental 0.42?

df2f7b642c8d50cd4b0a9debfbebccf154e555fc

Im saying you get one character for harcore and normal experimental hives and one for stable hives so two different hardcore and normal

interessting, y is the patch from stable smaller?