timedance

Character wipes still happening?

Actually, Alpha is THE earliest stage in development. SO QUIT YOUR BITCHING AND MOANING, AND BUILD A NEW TOON YA PISSANTS!

Yeah its not like dayz has existed for several years or anything.

Yeah its not like dayz has existed for several years or anything.

This is Standalone, uses a brand new engine, and thus is being developed from the ground up as a new game.

Now quit bitching, it annoys me.

This is Standalone, uses a brand new engine, and thus is being developed from the ground up as a new game.

Now quit bitching, it annoys me.

You know what annoys me? When people say that this is a brand new engine that is being built from the ground up. Because it isn't. If it was, we wouldn't have any of the engine related issues in the game.

You know what annoys me? When people say that this is a brand new engine that is being built from the ground up. Because it isn't. If it was, we wouldn't have any of the engine related issues in the game.

It is a brand new game e being built from the ground up, and it is NOT using the mod engine.

alpha.. you know im fucking sick of hearing its alpha... I agree. stupid shit like this shouldn't be happening on live servers this late in the development.

i guess you don´t know what alpha means?

its unfinished, there will be a lot of bugs and with that, character wipe. DEAL. WITH. IT.

i know its annoying to lose your character but don´t complain about it, the game is 20% complete.

Annoying, yes. Expected, absolutely. I lost mine too. You think it is unacceptable... Haha,

You may not like hearing everyone replying "alpha", but that is because it is, but a lot of you seem deaf to that fact, or completely illiterate.

It is a brand new game e being built from the ground up, and it is NOT using the mod engine.

Hahaha okay whatever dude.

Hahaha okay whatever dude.

Do your homework, scrub. Now come back in a year when the real alpha testers are through helping squash your unacceptable bugs.

Do your homework, scrub. Now come back in a year when the real alpha testers are through helping squash your unacceptable bugs.

I have. I'm not going to argue with someone who refuses to accept that they are wrong.

Literally just happened. I've been waiting for host for half an hour. Then the game informs me that my character has been wiped with a sys admin notified. What in the flying fuck? Please fix this... Absolutely unacceptable.

one word for you.....and yes it is

ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get used to the bugs, problems, and disapointments...you agree each time you login to the game don't you?

I've found a hack where I don't have to agree to the alpha each time I start the game. So the standard issues of alpha don't apply to me. This game is the terribles! Waaaaaaaahhhhh......

could be,it takes 30 seconds to log out do what they have done to deter combat logging

once logged out your character emains where you logged out for 30 seconds and in that time a lot could happen if not in a very safe place for logging out

Not while changing servers. Not since Dec 2013. I noticed that my character got "wiped" when I changed servers without going back to the main character screen. SInce then, I never change servers without going back, and it never happened to me. But, my experimental characters, (had 4, US & EU hardcore and regular) seems to have been wiped since both stable and experimental have the saem version (the hotfix) and now I can only make two: 1 on hardcore servers and one on regular. But anyway, your "respawn" might have been many things.

• killed while logout timer was running
  • Wrong hive
  • Wrong build
  • Happens sometimes it seems.

And I.... want a wipe.

Why? Normally I play on experimental, I was gone for the weekend, logged in today (on stable since there is no exp atm), my char is still alive...but Senchi buried him under a rock formation O.o

PD12030.jpg

And no, no vaulting, crawling w/e did help. My poor char survived that long just to die now...meh -.- And it will take hours since he is totally healthy...

• Like 2

ABOUT EXPERIMENTAL SERVERS:

I'v been starting to play on experimental but every time I login again my previous character is wiped? Happened three times in a row now and every time I respawn near svetlojarsk (which is a nice spawnpoint but seems to be new, never spawned there on stable)

ABOUT EXPERIMENTAL SERVERS:

I'v been starting to play on experimental but every time I login again my previous character is wiped? Happened three times in a row now and every time I respawn near svetlojarsk (which is a nice spawnpoint but seems to be new, never spawned there on stable)

They implemented some new spawnpoints in the previous experimental version (current stable) including spawns near Svetlojarsk.

Yes its happening to me nearly every time exit now even thou logging out in safe spots .

Not worth playing till  this is fixed.

Yes its happening to me nearly every time exit now even thou logging out in safe spots .

Not worth playing till  this is fixed.