timedance

Character wipes still happening?

15 hours same character, you are useless and know not how to search

stick to vilayer, gameservers, fragnet, mpgs, big name servers and experimental.

if you jump from server to server or log out and come back to quickly "your gonna have a bad time"

25w7.jpg

• Like 1

idk why but sometimes when i got to join a server my character is all the sudden back at the coast with no gear . why is this still happening and not been fixed ? wouldn't you think this should probably be done before you start doing anything else ?

First of all this section of the forums is for "general discussion" not bug reporting

Second, there are a number of reasons this occasionally still happens, all of which are well documented...do some research

Third, you've provide absolutely zero useful information in your whine/rant for anyone in the community or from the Dev QA team to help diagnose what might have happened in your situation

Fourth, if you use the search function before posting you'll find 100s of threads with this same topic ("lost loot" 137 hits, "disappearing loot" 157 hits)

It's not a bug, you're just joining a server with a separate database.

15 hours same character, you are useless and know not how to search

stick to vilayer, gameservers, fragnet, mpgs, big name servers and experimental.

if you jump from server to server or log out and come back to quickly "your gonna have a bad time"

25w7.jpg

That's also what I do, again I've never experienced char wipes sticking to "brandname" servers.

Merged a bunch of these topics, please read and search before you create a new topic.

This helps us:

Focus discussion in one thread;
Prevent forums being cluttered with multiple threads on the same topic; and
Allows users to find questions/help more easily.
  • Like 1

What I find amusing is I log in kinda hoping my character got wiped because I'd like to start over with colour vision, no kit and search for the all the new stuff... unfortunately each time I log in (which is weekly, not daily) my character is still there in the same place, semi-saturated vision. Irony.

Literally just happened. I've been waiting for host for half an hour. Then the game informs me that my character has been wiped with a sys admin notified. What in the flying fuck? Please fix this... Absolutely unacceptable.

its alpha bro..

alpha.

alpha.. you know im fucking sick of hearing its alpha... I agree. stupid shit like this shouldn't be happening on live servers this late in the development.

• Like 2

Oh you expected to keep your character for the duration of alpha? Please do tell how unacceptable it is.

Oh you expected to keep your character for the duration of alpha? Please do tell how unacceptable it is.

When did he say that? Or are you just looking for an excuse to spout "alpha! alpha! alpha!" like a retarded parrot?

Yes that is absolutely what I fucking posted. Read my post again, this time try to make out the words in English.

Yes that is absolutely what I fucking posted. Read my post again, this time try to make out the words in English.

"Буквально только что произошло. Я ждал хозяина в течение получаса. Тогда игра сообщает мне, что мой персонаж был протереть системного администратора уведомление. Что в летающей трахаются? Пожалуйста, исправить это ... Абсолютно неприемлемо."

I failed...

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 2

stupid shit like this shouldn't be happening on live servers this late in the development.

this late when beta expected by the end of this year earliest? well you're in for a ride. there's gonna be some huge bullshit with the servers still later on, i can guarantee it. just wait when they introduce vehicles etc... expect a lot of problems.

sounds like you should just put this game on hold and wait until atleast beta.

"Буквально только что произошло. Я ждал хозяина в течение получаса. Тогда игра сообщает мне, что мой персонаж был протереть системного администратора уведомление. Что в летающей трахаются? Пожалуйста, исправить это ... Абсолютно неприемлемо."

I failed...

Go to main DayZ forum page and then scroll aaaaaaaaaall the way down. Russkaya sekcija.

To uz kurva kazdy bazmek bude pisat po svojom? Scheisse..

• Like 1

Please do expand on it. I'm quite interested to read what you have to say.

Scheisse..

Incidentally, this is the only word out of that that I knew the meaning of. :D

Please do expand on it. I'm quite interested to read what you have to say.

So you can say alpha some more?

• Like 1

I would, but people like you are too delusional to accept facts about the alpha period of game development, especially online specific games.

• Like 1

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

its alpha bro..

alpha.

alpha.. you know im fucking sick of hearing its alpha... I agree. stupid shit like this shouldn't be happening on live servers this late in the development.

Actually, Alpha is THE earliest stage in development. SO QUIT YOUR BITCHING AND MOANING, AND BUILD A NEW TOON YA PISSANTS!