Upsidian

Cannibalism

Haha yes but please no biting live humans , I know somebody's gonna want that but I defly think that's too far haha . But yes on eating them after death imagine being a fearless leader running a town who eventually has to feed his people meat of humans he found lurking near the town lol soo intensely situational but awesome

the pictures a bit much, but otherwise id like cannibalism, like imagine picking up a noob, and getting close to him, and not telling him your feeding him his friend who you "accidently" killed and "looted" (more like tearing a hunk of meat)

if i die and find my body & eat it .. thats called autosarcophagy ! be tough to do wile i was alive . 

yep i go canni , just hope i get a meat cleaver to get rid of all the bony parts like fingers & toes .

Oh you people *don't* eat dead players?

Edited by meat pie

This game needs cannibalism like it needs rape and STDs.

The game also clearly needs to allow players to castrate their victims, allow people to get pregnant, and to then eat the fetus.

Why?

Because we want to indulge in these extreme behaviors out of some morbid curiosity that must be satisfied even if it comes at the expense of the overall game.

• Like 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

I really think there needs to be cannibalism in this game. Its a real life thing (even at this time). 

It could be made so that if you eat to much human meat you will become sick/crazy...

I would like to see this.

I would also like to see a psychology system added - and this to play into it.

The game also clearly needs to allow players to castrate their victims, allow people to get pregnant, and to then eat the fetus.

Why?

Because we want to indulge in these extreme behaviors out of some morbid curiosity that must be satisfied even if it comes at the expense of the overall game.

I completely agree with you.

If you're on an island, or something else that reselmbles Cherno, and an illness breaks out that makes half the population act like zombies.

Who would risk it to eat the survivor you just killed? He might be infected, for all you know. Maybe you're the real infected one if you're starting to eat corpses.

Heck, you'd probably just work together with any survivor's you'd find in a situation like that, but hey.

No to cannibalism.

• Like 1

No to that picture. It is completely inappropriate on a video game forum. I am pleased to say I have enough humanity, empathy and imagination remaining in me to find that sight extremely disturbing.

You however have no right whatsoever to lay that in front of my eyes on this forum.

If you find that entertaining and cannot connect with the fact you're looking at a real human child who has been burned and dismembered than you need to take a long break from video gaming, take a long hard look in the mirror and perhaps visit and talk with some real people who have suffered violent abuse in their lives. Maybe then you'll find mental vandalism such as your posting here is a little less to your taste.

Edited by Harmonica

Hello there

REPORT these things, folks!

Anyhoo, Image snipped. Do not post "gore" whether new or historical.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Why?

Not gonna happen.

We dont want to indulge in these kinds of behaviours although YOU may want to. Do not project your needs onto us.

Lastly, making light of Rape in or out of game is not acceptable.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Not gonna happen.

We dont want to indulge in these kinds of behaviours although YOU may want to. Do not project your needs onto us.

Lastly, making light of Rape in or out of game is not acceptable.

Rgds

LoK

I think Rec0n412 was being sarcastic.

• Like 1

I was referring to the absurdity of people trying to shoehorn the negative extremes of human interaction into the game. Orlok, I apologize if I did not make that clear.

I keep on seeing these things brought up. That people will every so often express a desire to be allowed to engage in extremes of human behavior with the justification being about needing these measures to express the true desperation of survival, or the freedom to do as they please in a game about the human condition.

I really think that those players are missing the point of the game. Every time I've heard rocket talk about this game it has been in the context of allowing people to create their own stories through interaction with other players. Things like cannibalism, rape, STDs, torture, and the other negative extremes of human behavior do not add anything to this idea. If anything they are like a shock-jock on a radio station. The first time you hear them you are shocked and appalled, the second time you roll your eyes, and the third time you don't even notice.

This not only renders these extremes of human behavior ineffective for allowing people to create interesting stories, but these negative extremes of behavior also directly take away and distract from other potentially more interesting avenues of human interaction. I would rather see development time, effort, and creativity being devoted to more novel and interesting means of interaction than simply investing in the shock value of these ultimately shallow ideas.

Edited by Rec0n412
  • Like 2

I was referring to the absurdity of people trying to shoehorn the negative extremes of human interaction into the game. Orlok, I apologize if I did not make that clear.

I keep on seeing these things brought up. That people will every so often express a desire to be allowed to engage in extremes of human behavior with the justification being about needing these measures to express the true desperation of survival, or the freedom to do as they please in a game about the human condition.

I really think that those players are missing the point of the game. Every time I've heard rocket talk about this game it has been in the context of allowing people to create their own stories through interaction with other players. Things like cannibalism, rape, STDs, torture, and the other negative extremes of human behavior do not add anything to this idea. If anything they are like a shock-jock on a radio station. The first time you hear them you are shocked and appalled, the second time you roll your eyes, and the third time you don't even notice.

This not only renders these extremes of human behavior ineffective for allowing people to create interesting stories, but these negative extremes of behavior also directly take away and distract from other potentially more interesting avenues of human interaction. I would rather see development time, effort, and creativity being devoted to more novel and interesting means of interaction than simply investing in the shock value of these ultimately shallow ideas.

Hello there

Apologies, I missed the sarcasm etc.

If these "ideas", no matter how distasteful, could add something to the game or peoples perceptions of the realities of such actions the Id be all for them being in games. I'm all for pushing boundaries but only for a very good reason, never "just fer teh lulz"

But as you allude to, without a heck of a lot of great reasoning/game mechanics, its just "shock" value.

Apologies again if I jumped on you but its also a message to everyone else.

Rdgs

LoK

I don't see it ever getting that rough.There will always be something to eat in the wilderness.

You will find me roaming the forests of Balota in search of Wolf Pussy...

Part of me is sad that there won't be cannibalism. Everytime I pick up a hacksaw I think about it...

Then again I can see why not; Fresh spawns would be called "Veal" instead of "Bambi"

Edited by Rudette
  • Like 1