Flagella

What sort of player are you on DayZ? *QUIZ*

Not the way the questions are laid out.

There is, try choosing different answers. I'm going to change something about the quiz in a second which may help the answers be a bit more accurate

• Like 1

Survivor - 80%

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

Hero - 58%

Bandit - 45%

KoS'er - 4%

The description is right, but I don't consider myself a bandit by any means. Good quiz though for sure!

Edited by illville502
  • Like 1

Why is "I want to survive for as long as possible" not under question 6?

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 1

Because this is a quiz designed for "heroes" to feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P

• Like 3

It's been added (:

Fun test, although as always the options given aren't always ideal or cover the whole spectrum of things you could do. 

What would be really interesting would be to have statistics regarding gender, age and playstyle.

Your Result: Survivor - 83% - You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.
55% -Hero
29% -Bandit
15% -KOS'er
  • Like 1

Fun test, although as always the options given aren't always ideal or cover the whole spectrum of things you could do. 

What would be really interesting would be to have statistics regarding gender, age and playstyle.

Your Result: Survivor - 83% - You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.
55% -Hero
29% -Bandit
15% -KOS'er

Of course I can't list every way but I did majority of them

What sort of Player are you on DayZ?

Your Result: KOS'er

92%

You're basically to sum it up, an a--hole. The DayZ community despises you and wishes you to go and play COD or Battlefield. You shoot, hack, swing or punch anyone for no particular reason. You like to sit by the coast and snipe everyone you see.

Nice quiz :)

Edited by Syonco
  • Like 1

Your Result: Bandit

92%

You are the people that ruin other peoples days and steals their pants. You like to go up to someone and make them dance for their life for your entertainment. You like to shoot almost anything that has a weapon or seems to be some sort of threat. At least you don't kill everything you see.

89%
KOS'er

55%
Survivor

0%
Hero

Just to add, I am NOT a bandit.

I'm a complete and utter unhinged insane jackass.

Also... your summary is incorrect.

I DO KILL EVERYTHING I SEE!

And I don't give a damn about their pants or dances.

I am unseen in the hills, sniping anything that breathes.

Except today, when I ran around with some other acquaintances until we got attacked by a hacker.

Well it dad say you were %89 KOS'er so I guess you are. If you don't choose the 'taunt people and take their pants' option it doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't a bandit

Mostly bandit. I like stealing pants and shoes what can I say?

But, a bandit steals my good sir. Just because you kill, you are not a bandit. You're a murderer. 

78% survivor...

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

Sounds fairly accurate :)

The one option missing for finding a gun for me was "self defence/feeling secure"....so I just picked "to stop people axing me" :)

Edited by Karmaterror

Am I the only one who can't make sense of this quiz, I'm just saying for everyone who has posted result they have ended up with weird percentages

add all of mine together and it add's up to 121%, I'm no theoretical physicist but this math ain't right.  Or is this some new trend like the gramophones and the "twist"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What sort of Player are you on DayZ?Your Result: Survivor
83%

19% -Hero
11% -KOS'er
8% -Bandit
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edited by Window Licker

Your Result: Survivor

80%

30%
Hero

13%
Bandit

7%
KOS'er
  • Like 1

Your Result: Survivor

Result Breakdown:

89% Survivor

19% Hero

4% KOS'er

2% Bandit
  • Like 1