rickyriot

Cowboy hats - an invitation to shoot on sight?

Wow.

But of course, you're not judgmental at all. Or ignorant. Here's a friendly suggestion - if you're so full of hatred, why not fucking move?  I'm sure some place like New York would welcome you with open arms.

Best Regards,

a useless, mean, paranoid conservative Southerner

Ignorant? No, I do not lack self-awareness. I admitted fault in my original statement which stands as testament to that.

Judgmental? I can be at times, but not always. It's a deeply ingrained personality flaw that I'm not particularly proud of.

Moving? That's the plan.

As I said before, my hatred of the cowboy silhouette/style is, at best, a completely illogical generalization. At least I realize that, and I'm willing to admit fault and thus change and adapt new behavior.

But really, when you're told everything you do and how you do it is wrong from childhood to adult just because you choose to walk your own path rather than mindlessly follow like the rest of them?

You get a little bitter. That's all I'm willing to contribute about the matter, as any more detail is deeply personal.

Edited by Rudette

I always rock the Cowboy hat, I consider myself an alright kind of gentleman. I'm not a carebear fuckwit and nor am I a KoSer. Be cool with me and yeah, I'll share ma beans.

Plus I'm English, how many points do I get?

eakzrr.png

I'd say -1,000,000 points due to your relatives killing everyone in history.

i love the black cowboy hat... i dont even use the helmet and gasmask now.

im not american and im friendly.

Anyone wearing a wolf mask or other mask is either trouble or new. - Rhinocrunch.

Rhinocrunch is an arrogant asshole, I wouldn't go quoting him.

I'd say -1,000,000 points due to your relatives killing everyone in history.

We made the world a better place...  culture and language don't come cheap bro!

Can we get a poncho and a side holster to go with the cowboy hat please id change my look up for that combo..(fist full of dollars anyone anyone LOL)

I kinda feel like I am the Law when wearing one.

Makes me not KoS, but stalk, judge and if needed execute.

Since I'm from the North in America I KOS all cowboy hat wearers. The south is an annoying drain on all of us,  and this is how I get my revenge. 

Also, the typical cowboy hat you see now is simply a fashion statement. Original "cowboy" hats were a menagerie of anything with a wide-brim they could get their hands on. 

you probably think that cause I live in texas I own horses. by that logic, you hoidy-toidy yankees must drive around in golden carriages and eat caviar and read the new yorker while peering over the plebians below, yes?

just cause a couple of assholes are from the same place as I am doesn't indicate anything other than if you get a large enough group of people together, there will always be assholes in that group.

kindly locate your ignorance elsewhere...

Look, it's a couple of americans fighting over what kind of americans are best, in a thread about cowboy hats.

It's fascinating.

On the topic of what group of people are best, I think we Gautr are superior to those cowardly horse-riding Sviar. In the name of Tyr!

Oh wait, what was I writing about again...

• Like 3

Look, it's a couple of americans fighting over what kind of americans are best, in a thread about cowboy hats.

It's fascinating.

On the topic of what group of people are best, I think we Gautr are superior to those cowardly horse-riding Sviar. In the name of Tyr!

Oh wait, what was I writing about again...

Exactly, I don't care where anyone who is shooting at me is from, all I notice is that most seem to be wearing cowboy hats. I'm not suggesting they are American, I'm suggesting I am now more likely to KoS a cowboy hat wearing player.

Exactly, I don't care where anyone who is shooting at me is from, all I notice is that most seem to be wearing cowboy hats. I'm not suggesting they are American, I'm suggesting I am now more likely to try to KoS a cowboy hat wearing player.

Fixed for the sake of truth.

We just missing some eye masks then and white hats, and face paint and hair and beard...

KoS every male avatar not featuring proper facial hair, now that would make sense, not because of a silly hat.

Brown hunter pants, green check shirt, brown cowboy hat - rick grimes sends his regards ;)

Would prefer bright blue or blue check shirt, but green is better camo...

Mostly friendly, KoS when feeling threatend.

Not accepting cowboy hats in society in general shows the lack of an open mind and an alarming low tolerance on different lifestyles.

Edited by The*Governor

Not accepting cowboy hats in society in general shows the lack of an open mind and an alarming low tolerance on different livestyles.

It is not punishable offense to wear cowboy hat in my country, people would just think you are a weirdo and make fun of you 

I've been wearing a cowboy hat as part of my friendly clothes... I figure since it offers no real protection, it shows that I'm not looking for a fight.

I am from a slavic country and yeah, cowboy hats are just idiotic in europe let alone here. I shoot them, and their contents, on sight.