over9000nukez

Girl 'abuse' in this game

I use the female model so some people might be less likely to shoot at me for no reason. I also hope that someone like you come around so i can get corner and assaulted. I wouldn't say anything at first, just play along and then in the middle of it, or when they happen to take my pants off, I would just say with my deep manly voice, "Is it tucked back far enough so you can't tell? Is it noticeable in the back? Would you fuck me? I'D FUCK ME! 

And then probably end up dead, because I would kill someone if they did that to me.

we have stumbled across several lady boys like yourself, we did assault one in the school building, although the deep voice just wrecked our immersion we persevered and both managed to get our characters knobs polished.

But since then we don't commit to anything sexual until we are both pretty sure we are dealing with an actual female, preferably a scared one.

Lady boys just get battered to death.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

so I watched this video where a girl was playing DayZ, and a group of geared guys came up to her and started acting "strange" (probably because she was a girl) going 'ooh' and 'yaa'. now in this destroyed world, where there is no law or police, or government, or way of punishing bad deeds the way we used to, women would get it tough in the apocalypse, no kidding around here, is it right for people to do this to add "realism" when they see a girl and act all weird , possibly intimidating her or acting in some sort of sexual way.

I don't know.

What do you guys thing about this?

(here's the kid watch like the first part of the encounter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkz20-xZxU

I thought he was speech impaired. Not that I found this video weird in any way... but as I said I thought he was speech impaired when he 'talked' so perhaps if I had thought something else I might have felt differently. But I doubt I would have interpreted the "aahs" and "ooohs" as something other than speech impairment or retardation.

However... there are more or less two things that I don't think belongs in video games at least not when it comes to people interacting with other people (it's one thing if it is NPCs interacting with PCs (or other NPCs) or PCs interacting with NPCs) and that is racism and sexual harassment (and I guess things that fall under similar categories) and the reason for this is because you're directing it towards another person and you have absolutely no idea how their everyday life is like or if they experience that type of shit in real life. Not that I've seen that in this game thus far, thank god and I think that's because a lack of global channel.

I use my wife to bait people all the time. I watch her gear on top of a building in [insert city here] while she runs around building to building within my sight-line, naked. So much death has been wrought using said method.

Virgin blood is delicious. (:<

• Like 2

This thread creeps me out.

Like, alot. God, no wonder we're all sitting here on Valentine's Day instead of out on dates and stuff.

1920254_827282313952160_1885175802_n_zps

• Like 1

u get sex for doing the dishes? lucky bastard, i got to do the dishes, mow the lawn, put the bins out, get teh kids to bed and then if im lucky she might but there are no guarantees...

No. I am also married with kid. Hence my point :-p

The moral of the story is don't trust anyone who bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

MMORPG = mostly men online role playing girls

As for the little boys this thread is pointed at, 99% of females that do play DayZ have more balls than they will ever have.

• Like 2

As for the little boys this thread is pointed at, 99% of females that do play DayZ have more balls than they will ever have.

There would be no need for men if they had both parts though. XD

so I watched this video where a girl was playing DayZ, and a group of geared guys came up to her and started acting "strange" (probably because she was a girl) going 'ooh' and 'yaa'. now in this destroyed world, where there is no law or police, or government, or way of punishing bad deeds the way we used to, women would get it tough in the apocalypse, no kidding around here, is it right for people to do this to add "realism" when they see a girl and act all weird , possibly intimidating her or acting in some sort of sexual way.

I don't know.

What do you guys thing about this?

(here's the kid watch like the first part of the encounter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkz20-xZxU

What I think is that it isn't a big deal. Girl gamer's always get special attention in games. It's half the reason most of them play. Girl gamer's are a minority and they are going to be treated differently for it, just like any minority. 

Edited by Solopopo

HA! I didn't think those guys were so bad, bit weird but that could just be the language barrier
THIS guy on the other hand
total asshole- he made some awful comments, I encounted him  a couple of hours after the guys along the coast
I gave him the ol' one-two and made off with his belongings

sweet, sweet justice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGUGF-Ro6w

• Like 4

They got absolutely fucked up, good for her! :D

Edit: After reading through the thread some of you are disgusting and clearly lonely little freaks who need help. I won't name names.

Edited by DarkwaveDomina
  • Like 2

Now do you think my camp would be empty?

cause you're conducting yourself like a dick?

Ima be a complete asshole and say it's just a game, settle down a little and get some Fruity Pebbles. If this was a REAL apocalypse it would be MUCH worse.

• Like 1

HA! I didn't think those guys were so bad, bit weird but that could just be the language barrier

total asshole- he made some awful comments, I encounted him  a couple of hours after the guys along the coast

sweet, sweet justice!

hi kiwi :D

• Like 1

sweet, sweet justice!

omg just watched the video XD laughing my ass off

• Like 1

hi kiwi :D

Hello :D

This thread is a little scary

As  you can see, the best way to deal with any form of sexual harassment is to apply a clenched fist to the perpetrators jaw

• Like 2

I fail to see how they were being abusive in a sexual harassment way...

White knights being white knights because they "victim" was a girl.  They obviously spoke no english, and were saying, "huh?" "Wha?" "Hm"

What was sexual harassmenty about this?

What people should take from this video is that guy was punching the player, and the player fought back and owned them... has nothing to do with gender.

• Like 2

Lololol, never heared this one before. You sir got my beans and absolutely made my day! :D

Ima be a complete asshole and say it's just a game, settle down a little and get some Fruity Pebbles. If this was a REAL apocalypse it would be MUCH worse.

oh indeed it would. there would be a LOT of dead men as ALL the women in my family are armed to teeth and trained to apply such arms in time of need and we are not shy about it.