consortiumczar

Why you should watch my livestream

Hello there

Wow.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

listen chumpchange- I dont have an issue with killing. im a bandit so i do it all the time.

but dont be a f'in crybaby and say "im friendly, please dont shoot" like a little turdsack and then shoot someone after they put their guard down. say youre friendly, BE FRIENDLY.

stupid twat.

• Like 5

That was a dick move and was that a pet hyena I heard laughing in the background?

• Like 5

Dude. I KOS, as does my whole crew, and we NEVER pull some punkass shit like that. You are like a little 12 year old COD kiddie acting like an asshole, just because you stream and can show off your asshole side to your buddies.

I think im gonna follow you on twitch, just so I can find you, hunt you down, and teabag the shit out of you- and have some fuckwit hyenaboy LOL all over your dead self.

Someone needs to punch your mother in the face for raising such an assclown of an offspring, jesus.

• Like 6

I think im gonna follow you on twitch, just so I can find you, hunt you down, and teabag the shit out of you- and have some fuckwit hyenaboy LOL all over your dead self.

Count me in.

What a ****ing brain dead asshole.

I hope you step on a lego.

HARD.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

Dude. I KOS, as does my whole crew, and we NEVER pull some punkass shit like that. You are like a little 12 year old COD kiddie acting like an asshole, just because you stream and can show off your asshole side to your buddies.

Someone needs to punch your mother in the face for raising such an assclown of an offspring, jesus.

Im in. Lets hunt him down and video it.