Nibashe

Massive exploit/hack

apparently cheat engine 6.2/3+ can fully get past battleye.

and hooh-boy does it put goku to shame.

*finishes browsning hacker forums and weeps for those legit we have lost to these monsters*

It is a never ending battle, there are no winners and losers, well except the people who get caught and have to pay for the game again  :murder: 

Theres a video of DevilDogGamer's that shows a guy using a teleport script and joking about it. They seem to be one of the few possible scripts people are able to get away with.

Ontopic: I have seen something similar to those videos happen. Only saw it once. Guy was running place for a few seconds and then appears somewhere else, spinning REALLY fast and punching.

happened to me 3 times now

Yep, as a matter of fact goku payed us a visit to a friend and myself the other day at pik kozlovka.

We decided to play a british server (We're both from the americas) for the first time since it was the best choice of a full server. We spawned in our strategic spots at pik kozlovka (we're practicing sniping, we suck), we waited ten minutes and for some reason I decided to turn around and check my surroundings out of nowhere. Guess who was there, I couldn't believe I had just turned around in time before he shot us, and infact, if he would had been a normal player we would have had a time margin to react, move or shoot him. I tried to stand up and turn around but when I did that the guy dissapeared (he was at the top, he was above me by 15 meters, and the inclination was almost 90º, it was impossible for the guy to have dropped from where he was to my position without dieing in the time he did). About five seconds later he appears behind me, shoots me and somehow misses, teleports three meters infront of me, then again on the back and I'm dead.

My friend was another 15 meters down closer to the road but still had a few meters from the ground, goku teleported infront of him and killed him. There was no way that guy was just passing by, we were camouflaged by bushes, had not fired a shot and had not made any sound whatsoever. He just knew where to look, not to mention he had a M4, which is completely useless for sniping, and the position we were at was well, for sniping.

Has yet to happen on an american server.

Edited by LouisK
  • Like 1

Im so sick of the punk ass little bitches that cheat.  2 weeks ago my whole crew of 4 were all killed by a hacker.  They are ruining the fucking game and the developers refuse to do anything about.   I play battlefield 4 and counterstrike global twice as much as Dayz but i almost never see cheating in them.  In Dayz i see hacks almost each week i play.     Get some fucking pride in your gravy train Rocket and do something about it.   This is pathetic.

• Like 1

Im so sick of the punk ass little bitches that cheat.  2 weeks ago my whole crew of 4 were all killed by a hacker.  They are ruining the fucking game and the developers refuse to do anything about.   I play battlefield 4 and counterstrike global twice as much as Dayz but i almost never see cheating in them.  In Dayz i see hacks almost each week i play.     Get some fucking pride in your gravy train Rocket and do something about it.   This is pathetic.

They are, but there are also people working on hacks using all their free time. I've just been to their forums and i can't fcking believe what i just saw and i can't believe the FBI or the United Nations doesn't shut them down. They need to see jail time, pay fines, lose jobs and get a criminal record.

In the mean time if anyone has the address of a hack creator in the Washington State area, provide proof and give me the address and he will hack no more (No violence involved...)

I just watched a teleporting hacker looting balota kill one guy hidden in the med tent at the runway, then kill two friends that were together who looked like they had just run all the way there from the east coast.... I was sickened by it. The ignorance, the selfishness. This piece of shit needs to be in a ditch. Then he found me somehow up in one of the apartments. Gave him a piece of my mind before he killed me at least.

Edited by Thane

Well, if the cheating is indeed as massive a problem as you all make it out to be...

I guess Dean pulled a pretty fast one on all of us. All those promises about not letting SA slide to hackers like the mod did; It means nothing when you already have *insert number here* millions already from sales.

So, there you have it folks.

SA was the encore for Dean taking your money.

Its a cheat, not a desync issue. I've been encountering it more and more often, over 4 times the last 2 days

I died to a similar hacker twice tonight and survived the third attack. I was playing at one of the GB gameservers.com server. 

I'd positioned myself in one of the cranes at Berezino docks (i'm not a bandit btw, i just love to watch the action from above and kill bandits if i see them engage bambis), after 20 mins in the game, suddenly i heard an agro zombie noice, i secured myself in the cabin as i thought someone is probably near, then 'bam', a bullet hit me.. i quickly proned which should have secured me in the cabin from a gun shot coming from any angle but no, i was dead after the second gun shot.. i waited and listened.. the hacker was in the cabin of the crane after 5 seconds, looting my body.. which is not normal..

I respawned and went to the Berezino docks again to have a better understanding of the situation.. i didn't directly went to the cranes, i walked around and went inside the hangars near the dock which are located accross the cranes.. they were not looted before and had their doors closed.. i looted the first one, went to the second one and a few seconds later 'bam' again.. he missed the first shot but i was unconscious after the second shot.. there was absolutely no one in the hangar.. i'm 100% sure..

third encounter with the hacker, i was not alone.. i was at the hills of Berezino, and saw a guy with nothing on, he was a fresh spawn.. i asked him to help and join me to pursue the hacker, or at least help me determine that it's not a desync issue.. he was an asshole and tried to punch me.. i started running away from him and suddenly there was gun shots coming from no where.. we were running and circling around a tree and it sounded like he was on top of that tree.. we couldnt see the shooter.. and the guy who was chasing me was also confused and said ''who is shooting?!'' on the mic a couple of times.. he didn't manage to kill us this time though..

This is a serious issue and immediately damaged my passion for this game.. I hope it gets fixed soon cuz I'm not spending my time just to die to a god damn no life hacker...    

Edited by dodobir

So all the doubters in this topic, please... it is not desyncing.. another topic was opened by another player about the issue (plus 4 or 5 more topics since i've opened this one) 

This is exactly what was happening to me!

TO ALL WHO SAY THERE ARE NO HACKERS IN STANDALONE:

First time that happens to me on a server i'm out, the teleporting the entire server and killing them was one shit sandwich I refused to chomp down on & as it was fucking endemic in the mod I stopped playing because of it.

• Like 1

check this, you can see him teleport to the other side.. It's a very short clip, but this happened to be any time I got close to him... 

There isn't anyone to blame for the hacking apart from devs and their decisions. People are bored and there's nothing to lose by hacking apart from 30 dollars ,which isn't even a good lunch for the folks in developed Western countries.

Edited by Highlander007

Sounds more like a glitch of some kind than a hack.

yeah, no. what he's describing is definitely a hack lol.

Go back and read through the thread.

Do not pass-go

Do not collect 200$

Why is that hackers always so passionate to ruin people days? What a bunch of losers. Hope proper measure are already in place to take eradicate this sort of players.

I will never understand it... sure on battlefield ect you hack to gain points and advance but on DayZ... really? Not being able to die or be beaten in dayZ would make it pointless. Stupid hackers just wasting your own time.

KOS posted a video not too long ago of things like this. I believe it was a full camo guy or guillie sniper who tried teleing everywhere to kill him, then just teleported the fuck away afterwords.

idk if they have fixed this but you can delete the building pbos and tree pbos to have mostly everything removed off the map and waalk and kill people through buildings

idk if they have fixed this but you can delete the building pbos and tree pbos to have mostly everything removed off the map and waalk and kill people through buildings

Battle eye will recognize pbo changes and just kick you from a server for it

I am not going to say this sounds odd, but the level of control that is being implied here begs many questions.

Are teleport hacks THAT accurate?

Are they that easy to execute?

I can't even pick up my own gun off the ground without looking like an ass, how did this guy scoop it up and teleport away with it?

No clue,  I had posted a thread about a similar thing happening. Moreover, it seemed like mass amounts of people were newspawning, which led me to believe he was rapidly killing everyone on the server.

And yeah,as accurate as being on a roof, to being on a hill, to appearing behind you facing you in order to one-punch-of-death you.