PsyStormZ

How many Women play this game and what do you think about it?

I have seen a few videos with female players and we actually have one woman that plays with our squad. I am curious to know if there are many women that play this game and if so what they think about it. I have seen some really ignorant guys treating women badly in this game so far but I have also been treated badly. :)

got the gf into playing it, but she's not big on the whole you loose everything when you die aspect, so she usually hangs back.

There are plenty, I suppose, but I wouldn't treat them differently. If one would come and ask for items I wouldn't give her if I wouldn't give a guy in the same situation. Not sure if the "girl" I met a few weeks ago was a girl or a guy with a voice changer. So ye, in the end I doubt it matters if they play or not, in my opinion.

Edited by DontGoToBalotaAlone

My wife plays but not into it enough to be a forum goer like myself ..

She prefers BF4 but then the evil streak in her does have her enjoy dayz too ( i swear if i didnt try to hold her back she would be a straight out bandit lol).

Yeah she likes to kill because of permadeath but doesnt like dying( who does ) its kinda a love hate thing for her..

wat? there are women on the internetz? lies.

Edited by QbitzR
  • Like 13

the only guy's treating women badly look like this.fat%2Bkid%2Bplaying%2Bvideo%2Bgames.jpg

i personally dont give a rats ass as to who is on the other side of the screen, male or female.

female gamers are a bit rare but I'm not trying to get a date with them.

to all the women gamers...ignore the retards and have fun.

• Like 15

the only guy's treating women badly look like this.fat%2Bkid%2Bplaying%2Bvideo%2Bgames.jpg

i personally dont give a rats ass as to who is on the other side of the screen, male or female.

female gamers are a bit rare but I'm not trying to get a date with them.

to all the women gamers...ignore the retards and have fun.

lol beans for you they guys who treat women badly are the same ones who do it to the guys to so dont feel bad your not being victimized your just running into well douches....

My partner plays on her laptop next to mine. Makes communication easy.

Pretty cool setting out together and surviving for as long as possible together.

My GF plays with me. She says she likes how intense it is, and how it makes such an impact on those that play.

i have seen my share of female players.

most of the males that find out about them try to get a date.....REALLY?

like wtf....your hand turning you down?

from what I have seen the female gamers want to be treated just like us.

wake up fat kids...they don't want to date you...they would rather kill your fat ass!

I tried convincing my girlfriend to get DayZ, but no dice.

Any tips?

(She doesn't like it cause there is lots of running and no story apparently)

There are more ladies playing this, and every other game, than most guys will ever realize. And no wonder- most of the girls keep their identity secret because of the zitfaced little trolls who get a semi just from hearing a female voice in game that isn't an NPC.

Personally I like having the girls around. As much as I enjoy my gaming with the guys, it's nice to have a woman around to break up the sausagefest.

• Like 9

i haven´t seen a single girl in the game when i have played (147 hours)

I think more gaming women the better. However A woman in game is no different to a guy. Just because she has the anatomy of someone you want to procreate with DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE GONNA. so don't scare them away by going "OMG A GIRL!!!, BE MY FRIEND"

• Like 1

I don't treat them badly. I saw one, weeks ago, we were both newspawns, I lost a shitload of gear that day, so I was on a killing spree. I kept chasing people until they got tired of running and I kept killing them.

After I killed some guy, I started chasing a woman (I didn't know, as lots of male players play with female characters), but as I kept chasing her, she spoke to me in DC, and she was a woman. She was the only one of like 5-6 victims of mine that was clever enough to stop my killing spree and run away alive. Easy as going to swim to the ocean.

She was swimming far enough, so I couldn't punch her. She kept saying ''You wanna join?'', and then I just ran away so I could find new victims to kill.

Met 2 in game so far. 

Shot 1 to death for criticizing me.

The other one gave me a Mosin because she said she couldn't hit shit with it, so teamed up with her for a while and took out some baddie bandits in Solnichny.

There's also 2 others that hang out in our community teamspeak.. so there's that.

Edited by Etherimp

why should i treat a women ingame diffrently from a man ? Women are assholes too.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 3

what i don't get is why everyone freaks out or has some giant fight whenever they meet a girl gamer. yes there probably aren't as many girl gamers compared to guys but you guys make up this giant orgy fest whenever you meet a girl. Whenever I meet a girl on dayz I simply team up with them and work with them like I would with any other player. Although I do seem to have some weird feeling that girls are less likely to stab me in the back than guys are...

Women playing DayZ? Are you serious?

Edited by TiKilla
  • Like 4

So far i've stay quiet, i'd rather kill ppl that point their guns silently at me than talk my way out.

The exception is that 1 day i saw a guy crawling on the road in berezino, i voice chat at him telling him to follow me find a cover to fix his legs, faster than typing. He spam "thank you" at me after that but i ran and ran for the hills :P

I only play and speak with a bunch a guys in TS that i trust, otherwise i try to stay away from strangers i see in-game.

• Like 2

I think this sums up why women don't let other games know what sex they are.

LOL yeah thats my wife when she plays battlefield.. normally she is well a little more um lady like but put her in BF4 and the female monster appears lol shes 29...

Yet to meet any female playing the game, but I got this gentleman-problem and always as default treat woman differently (with a lot more respect and politeness) and wouldn't rob or restrain one if encountered in game - don't hate, I was raised by two woman in a more traditional way. Additionally, my girlfriend is loving it.

Yet to meet any female playing the game, but I got this gentleman-problem and always as default treat woman differently (with a lot more respect and politeness) and wouldn't rob or restrain one if encountered in game - don't hate, I was raised by two woman in a more traditional way. Additionally, my girlfriend is loving it.

I love this kind of guy :)

Gentle, well mannered, an easy target :D

• Like 5

we have 2 female players in our group of 8 .. 3 guys : 1 female player seems about the ratio I see (but who knows as said am sure a lot of female players just don't speak so they avoid sleaze).

Personally I base how I react to people on the Weapon categories ... New Spawn I won't hit unless I am in an actually full on ass lol mood, Melee weapons I just keep a respectable distance if I do talk to them... and gun people I only talk to if the opportunity happens .. otherwise it is bye bye time. All regardless of race, sexuality or gender ... Lolol .. Like the Tax Man :3

• Like 1