Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

More AK Gun Talk And Wish List Of Future Weapons

So I just went and bought an AK-47 & Soviet Weapons Magazine and heres what i think they need to put in AFTER the AK 74 and 47 get introduced.

Both guns NEED attachment options. Im seeing Ak types with scope attachments, bayonets, and suppressor's.

Check this out about the suppressor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v00WahWyW4k

So some weapons that should come after maybe.

East German MPI-KM

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/smith/ak/aksmithddr-02.jpg

Arsenal SAM7SF

Arsenal-Sam7sf_ak_47_F1.jpg

TROMIX S17: AK Style 12 Gauge Shotgun

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/MD20.JPG

AKM-74SP

http://www.tactical-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Preview-Barlow%E2%80%99s-Custom-Guns-AKM-74-SP-Gun-Review.jpg

AKS-74U

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/assault/as03/aks74u.jpg

AKMSB

http://media.desura.com/images/groups/1/2/1312/ak74u_1.jpg

Underwater Guns!!! Yes They do have weapons that fired under water but allot can go wrong with them too.

SPP-1M Pistol

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/SPP-1M_reload.jpg

ADS Assault Riffle With Grenade Launcher

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/assault/as100/ads_1.jpg

APS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/APS_underwater_rifle_REMOV.jpg

I believe the ammo as well as the weapons themselves SHOULD be ubber rarer if we are given the option of going underwater with scuba gear in the future.

Anyways some cool stuff to talk about if you guys are interested. Some of these are definitely some cool and possible guns.

Let me know what you guys think and what guns you could get behind seeing.

• Like 1

There is no such gun as AK-47, when people will learn that. There are AK, AKM, AK-74 and so on. No AK-47.

What I really want is gunsmithing. Grab a basic gun and mod it extensively, change stocks, add pistol grip, some rails, removable mag for SKS etc.

There is no such gun as AK-47, when people will learn that. There are AK, AKM, AK-74 and so on. No AK-47.

What I really want is gunsmithing. Grab a basic gun and mod it extensively, change stocks, add pistol grip, some rails, removable mag for SKS etc.

http://www.theglobalist.com/20-facts-mikhail-kalashnikov-ak-47/ Theres your proof my friend.

Also gun smithing would be VERY cool to.

But i would also like to see if they do add diving some of the soviet special weapons guns for that type of thing.

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

As cool as doing those things sounds our survivors are turning into super skilled guys heck i guess they already are lol. couldnt say id vote for doingthis but wouldnt argue against either seeing it would be epic to have even more customizations .....

As cool as doing those things sounds our survivors are turning into super skilled guys heck i guess they already are lol. couldnt say id vote for doingthis but wouldnt argue against either seeing it would be epic to have even more customizations .....

I mean i dont think it really matters TO much as long as everyone has fun and thing stay challenging.

Not that I dougbt that there is an AK47, but please don't use Wikipedia as "proof".

Ok i changed it to another one for you lol.

Not that I dougbt that there is an AK47, but please don't use Wikipedia as "proof".

There is plenty of references on that wikipedia page, so what is your problem? What you just said is simply reta*ded

All I want is 7.62 battle rifles. Bring on the FN FAL/L1A1, and/or the G3.

Yeah i recently listed them in a previous post on wiki and the FN FAL is NICE!

What if said Wikipedia page has numerous sources that you can click on for verification? People like to dismiss wikipedia without actually doing any homework, and it's one of the laziest things people do online.

Some wikipedia pages are crap, not all or even most.

• Like 1

Actually that article says in the first paragraph:

It is officially known as Avtomat Kalashnikova (Russian: Автомат Калашникова).

Calling it AK-47 is a very very very common mistake, especially in the west. AK-47 is just a folklore name and is incorrect. It should be called just AK. But I am not going to fight over it, just offering a little bit of education, take it or leave it.

Actually that article says in the first paragraph:

Calling it AK-47 is a very very very common mistake, especially in the west. AK-47 is just a folklore name and is incorrect. It should be called just AK. But I am not going to fight over it, just offering a little bit of education, take it or leave it.

Ok no harm man. No ones going to chop your head off or impale you like Vlad The Impaler lol. But putting ppls corpses on pikes would be pretty brutal if you could do that in game. XD

All I want is 7.62 battle rifles. Bring on the FN FAL/L1A1, and/or the G3.

Too many and too easy obtainable 7.62 rifles are disaster,

In the mod, anyone who had weapon with bullets of lesser cal. then 7.62 was considered a "bambi".

In the mod, anyone who had weapon with bullets of lesser cal. then 7.62 was considered a "bambi".

Well to be honest id like LMGS and SMGS too but like the ammo and guns in general should be more rarer and possibly almost impossible to find compared to the weapons we have atm. So having something like those would be a rare find and something you wouldn't want to use around real players unless you want to have to try for a month to hunt down a new one and the ammo for it.

Edited by Deathlove

Pretty much this hence why civilian guns will be more common and why improvised weapons are planned. Dayz came about originally in rockets mind as a pure survival game/mod then he added zeds for the cool factor and dayz was born... then people started modding the mod and made it a weapon/vehicle extrafaganza which is why rocket spat it in the early days of making SA and had a total ban on modding planned for sa.

He later calmed this down and put modding suport in as a intended feature but i am pretty sure while he is making it he will try to take it to its survival roots not the ubber gun super deathmatch it became infamous for on youtube.. But hey maybe he will change his mind again and go fuck it ill make the game they want not the game i intended but its not likely

• Like 1

Pretty much this hence why civilian guns will be more common and why improvised weapons are planned. Dayz came about originally in rockets mind as a pure survival game/mod then he added zeds for the cool factor and dayz was born... then people started modding the mod and made it a weapon/vehicle extrafaganza which is why rocket spat it in the early days of making SA and had a total ban on modding planned for sa.

He later calmed this down and put modding suport in as a intended feature but i am pretty sure while he is making it he will try to take it to its survival roots not the ubber gun super deathmatch it became infamous for on youtube.. But hey maybe he will change his mind again and go fuck it ill make the game they want not the game i intended but its not likely

I still would love to see some of the AK variants i listed possibly make it in game. 74U would be nice haha.

I'm pretty sure the AK-47 still exists somewhere, even if that exact model isn't in production anymore. I mean there are so many foreign knock offs about it must be hard to know what is what.

I'm pretty sure the AK-47 still exists somewhere, even if that exact model isn't in production anymore. I mean there are so many foreign knock offs about it must be hard to know what is what.

They did say one of the largest manufacturers was China too.

I still would love to see some of the AK variants i listed possibly make it in game. 74U would be nice haha.

I dont doubt you will see a few ak variants it is fictional but based eastern europe they fit the setting be mad not to have them.... who knows what he will do in the future i have no crystal ball. Merely speaking of the history of Dayz what was intended cant speak for the future....

We have an AK in our arms room that we brought back from a deployment... and it definitely is a 47 series of the rifle..

I'd love to see the M1 Garand. Thats my favorite rifle.

I'd love to see the M1 Garand. Thats my favorite rifle.

Yeah my grandpa says they were really damn good guns too for the time they were used.

A suppressor for an AK-47?

Nope, Nope, Nope.

A suppressor for an AK-47?

Nope, Nope, Nope.

why not? If we can have suppressors for the M4A1 and FNX there is no reason we cannot customize the AK brand to suite our needs in game.