Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

More AK Gun Talk And Wish List Of Future Weapons

I want to see civilian weapons and 100s of them, like 5 or 6 different kinds of .22 rifles, a few different shotguns and different types of each variant so like 3 or 4 different models of double barrels and bolt action rifles [old military and hunting rifles] some WW2 weaponry would be nice too [obviously Soviet and German stuff as opposed to garands and thompsons etc. Military weapons should be sickeningly rare, western weapons even more so.

Please add your weapon suggestions to my forum for a chance of them making it to the list.  You will be recognized for the suggestions you make 

I like what they are doing currently- trying to shift the focus from military to civilian weapons.

I'm really excited about some of the upcoming additions- most namely the Ruger 10/22. It's a really common, cheap plinker rifle. I know a lot of people who own one (Including me)!

I don't quite understand why the first modern military rifle to be added to the game was the M4- it seems to me that in a former soviet state, an AK series rifle would be more common. Also, Kalashnikov made sporting line rifles as well that were very popular with the average folk, branded under the Saiga name. Also, i don't think they should start with a basic AK. DayZ is supposed to be taking place in the near future, and the AK-74M is the most common issue rifle for the Russians.

I'd also like to see the layout of the military buildings change, with an armory where the firearms are kept (mind you, it doesn't have to be full).

I'd like to see more civilian model pump shotguns, but I think the double barrel was a great addition.

As for Pistols, there need to be more. Many folks have a personal protection 9mm or other such handgun.

As long as I see an AKM, an AKS-74M or AK-74M, 30 and 40 round 7.62x39 Mags, and 30 and 45 round 5.45x39 Mags, I'll be content with the AK's. Wouldn't mind seeing an RPK either, though.