alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

TOZ-18

This is a USSR made .22lr bolt action rifle, it takes a 5 round detachable magazine and can fit a PU scope. Pretty cool right?  

resizeoftoz18.jpg

Apologies if this has already been suggested i searched and didn't find anything

Yes any bolt action 22lr would be great although I would prefer a internal magazine version making it more viable.

How about that Winchester Model 70 Alaskan they are working on? pretty cool i think.

Yup i wonder if they are going with the stainless steel version to set it apart from other bolt guns in the game.

Model-70-Alaskan-Stainless-Laminate-MID-

Model-70-Alaskan-Bolt-Action-Rifle.jpg

Really hoping the alaskan is quite accurate it has a thick barrel and the 25 inches should generate some good velocity out of the .30-06 rounds. Hopefully the mosin is then given accuracy closer to what it can do in real life aka not landing 1000m shots.

that stainless steel version looks sexy

"Hey what's that glinting over there in the sunlight"

"Hey what's that glinting over there in the sunlight"

exactly, the kids will think it looks cool but it will be a dead give away. wish they would add scope glare/shine so you could see them.

Yes any bolt action 22lr would be great although I would prefer a internal magazine version making it more viable.

Yeah, detachable magazines are pretty annoying but hopefully as the game progresses the balance in this area will get better

The remington 700, the earlier models, were 10x better.

That functions. It's not full auto. Also, if that's the particular SKS I'm thinking of, it's chambered in 7.62x25 tokarev, or maybe that was a different one. Regardless, it (or they, if it's two different ones) was made by this guy on the sksboards. Come check it out sometime for crazy SKS mods. In particular, check out xtriggerman, he does very interesting new things with the sks.

In regards to the one I'm thinking of, I haven't seen too many wire folded SKSes with a suppressor (or was it a mock suppressor?), so therefore, it probably is the one I'm thinking of, which leads us to:

By the way, where did you find that picture? That was grouster's personal gun. Very famous on the boards. Is it for sale? I'm very interested.

77204264.jpg

Honestly, i think i just googled "SKS", thought it was awsome and saved it. I don't know anthing about it but i do think it came off SKSBoards. I also saw another pic of a Beat-to-shit Sks that looked just like that minus the Suppresor. I'll see if i can find it again.

TOZ-18

This is a USSR made .22lr bolt action rifle, it takes a 5 round detachable magazine and can fit a PU scope. Pretty cool right?  

resizeoftoz18.jpg

Apologies if this has already been suggested i searched and didn't find anything

I used to suggest this gun alot (And the TOZ-17) just around the time Standalone was coming out. One of my favorites...

• Like 1

Why not have multiple, the CZ452 is another great .22 bolt action and has the whole CZ/CR thing going for it.

My suggestions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degtyaryov_machine_gun - same ammo as Mosin. Still used in East Europe and Asia countries conflicts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPS_submachine_gun 

I to would like the degtyaryov but it would be so rare....

PPS would be a nice SMG but the 7.62x25mm is a problem.

I to would like the degtyaryov but it would be so rare....

PPS would be a nice SMG but the 7.62x25mm is a problem.

Probably be a decent low-end GPMG though.

Granted realistically it'd be far less common than the RPD, RPK, PK, and probably even western guns like the FN Minimi, FN MAG, or M60, but it's still a pretty unique firearm (rotating drum magazine on the top of the gun) so at the very least it should be included for variety.

My suggestions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degtyaryov_machine_gun - same ammo as Mosin. Still used in East Europe and Asia countries conflicts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPS_submachine_gun 

I'm a broken record here. I've been saying for months we need 7.62x25 tokarev. People give me crap saying only a few guns will chamber it, but as of now, you only have 1-3, the mean and mode being 2, guns that use the given bullets anyway!

I think the PPSH, the TT33, and the PPS-43 would make fine additions to this game. Also the Mauser C96.

That's 4 guns that use one ammo, which is more than is already in game!

Why? Unique properties relating to penetrating, especially involving vests, cover, and vehicles. The FBI in the 1980s conducted a study to examine the lethality of handgun rounds. The major factor was not enough penetration. The 7.62x25 tokarev has adequate penetration.

The 7.62x25 tokarev has adequate penetration.

Heh talk about an understatement.

Yea if there ever was a caliber that would have cool guns that fit the setting it would be this.

Certainly a lot more weapons compared to say .45 acp or .380.

Heh talk about an understatement.

Yea if there ever was a caliber that would have cool guns that fit the setting it would be this.

Certainly a lot more weapons compared to say .45 acp or .380.

That really isn't true, though.

The Tokarev TT-33 is the only super realistic "necessary" 7.62x25mm firearm. The PPSh-41 and PPS-43 are cool, but PPS/h styled submachine-guns appear less frequently nowadays than Mosins and Tokarevs, as unlike the latter two the PPSh is not legal in most places and they've been replaced by other weapons in active military/police forces. Given the setting and lore both are still very realistic and would be great to have, but they aren't imperatives.

Otherwise all you have are the CZ-52, OTs-27 (a currently unavailable variant), PPD-40, Yugo M49, Yugo M56, K-50M, SA-23/SA-24 some weird Vietnamese conversions of MAS-38 and MAT-49 SMGs, an odd variant of the Bizon that uses 7.62x25mm rounds, some converted Mauser C96s, and a chinese P226 clone. The CZ-52 is, for all intents and purposes, a TT-33 with a different skin. The M49 and K-50M are just PPSh-copies, and I really doubt any K-50Ms or the VIetnamese MAS-38s or MAT-49s are realistic. The PPD-40 isn't the gun model as a PPSh but the basic function and appearance are the same. Also.. any P226 added had better not be one in 7.62x25mm. Keep in mind that most of the aforementioned guns are available in pre-existing calibers, namely 9x19mm but quite a few also in .380 ACP and .45 ACP. Hell, there are even PPSh-41 conversions and TT-33 copies in 9x19mm.

Granted it'd still be a cool civilian round but for basically 2-3 firearms ever it seems pretty pointless, and a PPSh-41 and TT-33 would not be worth removing every .45 and .380 gun we have in game now.

But the original TT33 has such sexier grip slides.

The new ones have those lame slanted parallel (to each other) cuts, but the older ones have those crazy alternations of perpendicular (to the slide) cuts and pointed ovals. Much finer craftmanship.

Just some kind of TT-33 knockoff or the real thing...Just a Type 54 or a M57...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tokarev_Pistol_historical_usage_map.jpg

If Chernarus is based in the Czech Republic...M57 would be the most probable. 

There are Zastava M57s made in 9x19mm (M70As), as well as Type 54s in 9x19mm. I could actually see one of these being in the game, because unlike the MP41r, you'd actually have a (real) chance of finding them in Eastern Europe.

The actual TT-33 would still be most common because it's the real deal, but the Chinese/Serbian variants are fine as well.

There are Zastava M57s made in 9x19mm (M70As), as well as Type 54s in 9x19mm. I could actually see one of these being in the game, because unlike the MP41r, you'd actually have a (real) chance of finding them in Eastern Europe.

The actual TT-33 would still be most common because it's the real deal, but the Chinese/Serbian variants are fine as well.

as long as we get some piece of old soviet russia for us i guess you could say 'oldies' 

Dude, the px-3 is a pretty sweet gun, that norinco sig knock-off. I'm pretty butt-hurt clinton stopped firearms importations with the chinese due to hur dur "human rights violations", yet then made it so they no longer needed to renew a particular contract every year to keep on importing everything else.

Else we'd get all sorts of sweet stuff from china.

There's only 2 guns for the .357, only 2 guns for the 12 gauge (and variants), only 2 guns for the 5.45x39.

But the TT-33 and the PPSH-41 would be real neato (PPS-43 would be icing on the cake, and cz-52 would be nice for variety). I'd still like to make a case for the c96, simply because, as I've said:

#1 there are repair kits

#2 you'll probably be long dead before it can ever wear out

#3 throwing a pistol off a room doesn't damage it, but jumping off a room with the pistol in your pockets does

Chernarus clearly takes place on an alternate plane of reality where the laws of physics are very different from our own.

P.S. The PPSH-41 is still found with militia groups. Say you were in a country that was at or just in a civil war, you'd be likely to find them. Like Chernarus.

P.S. The PPSH-41 is still found with militia groups. Say you were in a country that was at or just in a civil war, you'd be likely to find them. Like Chernarus.

mqdefault.jpg

Ok guys so I think that the game needs more sovietic weapons, here´s a list of some which where used during the WWII:

(Some aren´t russian weapons, but were used by the)

(Fire weapons List)

Pistols

Shotguns

Sub-Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Rifles

Anti-Tank Rifles

Machine Guns

Edited by Druan96

Here goes the second list (I wasn´t able to edit the previous so I´m makin it in a new post)

(Blow´them up stuff list XD)

Grenades

Grenade Launchers

Knives (in case ur wonderin the answer is NO! This knife doenst make people explode)

Flamethrowers

Edited by Druan96