alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

I completely ruined the joke though, my bad again lol..

Don't worry about it man, it's an honest mistake, especially when you're getting fed up with people actually acting like that.

I am not in the military, but I am thinking about possibly joining the U.S. Air force in the future.

I am a freshman in college that just has been studying firearms and military history in some of my free time for years now.

I will take your suggestions as i do with everyone.

Sorry to see you miss interpreted my post as hostile.

And I made no insult to evil at all.. I actually said I was happy to see another person organizing another section of this forum.

Read more carefully next time

Alright will try to read a little bit more.

As for my suggestions I would like to see a large caliber gun or a huge revolver. I want to make this as good as possibly. So let me mark out some no ways .500 sw and .600 nitro express revolvor(wish the .600 could come in would be a zombie killers dream) any other big handguns made from the 1800s and 1920s.

For the big caliber stuff let me see what I can get.

1.CZ-550(like the one from the mod) and the elephant gun version.

2.PTRD(an anti tank rifle)

3.Smith Wesson model 29(dirty Harry's gun)

Those are the large caliber guns i can think of. Here are some more I though of.

1.Aug para

2.berreta93r

3.mp7

4.fn p90

5.glock 30

6.super red hawk

7.saiga 12

8.mosbberg 500-590

9.skriker or streetsweeper

10.mp412 rex

11.pp-91

12.DSHKM

13.browning high power

14.fn five seven

15.ump

Thats all I can think of I will post images if I can figure out how.

BTW Alexi gl going to the air force. Wish ya luck.

Edited by DaNic2553

Alright will try to read a little bit more.

As for my suggestions I would like to see a large caliber gun or a huge revolver. I want to make this as good as possibly. So let me mark out some no ways .500 sw and .600 nitro express revolvor(wish the .600 could come in would be a zombie killers dream) any other big handguns made from the 1800s and 1920s.

For the big caliber stuff let me see what I can get.

1.CZ-550(like the one from the mod) and the elephant gun version.

2.PTRD(an anti tank rifle)

3.Smith Wesson model 29(dirty Harry's gun)

Those are the large caliber guns i can think of. Here are some more I though of.

1.Aug para

2.berreta93r

3.mp7

4.fn p90

5.glock 30

6.super red hawk

7.saiga 12

8.mosbberg 500-590

9.skriker or streetsweeper

10.mp412 rex

11.pp-91

12.DSHKM

13.browning high power

14.fn five seven

15.ump

Thats all I can think of I will post images if I can figure out how.

BTW Alexi gl going to the air force. Wish ya luck.

Please actually look at the list before suggesting weapons...

There will never be a til;dr added to this thread.

Most of the weapons that you have suggested have been added already or have been discussed into the past with a negative result (PTRS/PTRD to name one)

I will write down your other suggestions though.

Thanks!

Please actually look at the list before suggesting weapons...

There will never be a til;dr added to this thread.

Most of the weapons that you have suggested have been added already or have been discussed into the past with a negative result (PTRS/PTRD to name one)

I will write down your other suggestions though.

Thanks!

OK thnx i just made some random ones. I looked at the list a while back but I haven't seen lately I'll have to check more often.thnx for telling me that.

Finished descriptions for

Browning Hi-Power

IMI Uzi

Edit:

Remaking the UMP description

Edited by AlexeiStukov

Many thanks to the following voters on the Golden AKM Poll!

Evaris

Artrath96

dvsilverwing

lelmat132

Chaingunfighter

DURRHUNTER

Evil Minion

JustCaused

Askelon

daniel.stuart14

G-Eazy

Kirchesch

a_ruttle

Evad

TulaNoyes

d.walker43

agouti

scottishblue

Zboub le météor

Mizzle420420

Rags,SirKamyk

lootable

NokyoOkami

gibonez

KnoXy

thedogfoodyayho

AnyoneInCherno?

God Bless!

Added:

Browning Hi-Power

IMI Uzi

Golden AKM Poll Results

Gonna throw a few suggestions into the mix, apologies if they've been suggested before.

[1] SKS-M I don't know much about it, it's a Chinese jobbie done on some of their SKS', modified to use AKM mags. Given that we already have an SKS it's not a huge priority. http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/374/419877769eiaxvlph.jpg

[2] CZ542 A bolt action .22 rifle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CZ_452

[3] PSM Pistol The ammunition is a problem, similar size to .22 [in game] but a very different round. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSM_pistol

How about the VZ58? Chernarus is based off of the Czech Republic afterall, would be nice to be able to get their long-issued service rifle. How about the CZ-805 BREN as well?

Double posted. Couldn't find delete option :P

Edited by Agentstapler

Melee - Spears. (+maybe throwing spears)

Recipe:

rope/duct tape+Knife+stick=spear

Or it could be sharpen stick/harden end in fire but I think that's a little to easy for such a powerful weapon. Then again you do need access to a fire. That could be the recipe for throwing spears if they where added.

It would be a great improvised melee weapon because it would give you some range when fighting zombies, compared to the fire axe. But it would be more difficult to use, swinging would do very little damage (if even possible) so you would have to thrust with it making it a little more skill based, especially if you've been running and your spear is swaying. Thrusting a zombie in the head would be a one shot, thrusting the chest would be 2/3. Maybe even have a stun effect stopping them from hitting/advancing or making them stumble (not sure if stunning zombies like that is in already, not really necessary though).

A spear couldn't fit in your backpack, it probably couldn't even fit on your back, it would be a good early weapon for while your scavenging.

If they added throwing spears I think they should add bags for them too, so you could carry 3/4 throwing spears and your normal spear. Throwing spears would do quite a lot of damage, 2 or 3 would kill a player but they would be very hard to land. Though you could land 1 and break someones leg then run up fast and stab them with your normal spear. imagine there where 4/5 people in a squad playing like this. I left throwing spears out of my Msg to the admiral cause it makes the main suggestion more complicated. if anyone likes it enough Msg it to him, or if enough people like it I'll msg him with an update.

If/When they add weapon degradation Spears would probably degrade fairly quick. You could easily repair them with more duct tape and rope.

Melee - Spears. (+maybe throwing spears)

-snip-\

bro...you double posted...

:D

glad to see everything is going well!

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Has the Steyr M1912 been suggested? Would be a fairly neat little gun to find.

Steyr-Hahn_M1912.JPG

• Like 1

Steyr-Hahn_M1912.JPG

This looks like a great gun to balance out with other semi auto pistols. If it is added it'll be fun to add with the browning hi power.

-snip-

is that a internal magazine? gibs plox.

This looks like a great gun to balance out with other semi auto pistols. If it is added it'll be fun to add with the browning hi power.

Wouldn't really be balancing them out... in fact it'd probably make guns like the P1 and Makarov fairly useless since they need a magazine to use the same capacity, and diminish the roles of guns like the browning hi-power.

Granted it'd still be cool as an addition, given that it spawn very rarely in some civilian houses (or possibly farmhouses, considering how old these are)

bro...you double posted...

:D

glad to see everything is going well!

Oh, Fixed (sorta).

Thanks, I've been working and planning my new PC build :)

@chompster

I would love to see that pistol.

Oh, Fixed (sorta).

Thanks, I've been working and planning my new PC build :)

@chompster

I would love to see that pistol.

Specs? id love to get a new PC...mine is a potato...

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Wouldn't really be balancing them out... in fact it'd probably make guns like the P1 and Makarov fairly useless since they need a magazine to use the same capacity, and diminish the roles of guns like the browning hi-power.

Granted it'd still be cool as an addition, given that it spawn very rarely in some civilian houses (or possibly farmhouses, considering how old these are)

Your right about that. Any semi auto pistol(excluding magnum and derringer) is pretty usless withought a mag. When I play I never EVER see a civilian house with a pistol. Its very odd since many homeowners with a gun have a pistol. The same goes with the mags only in police stations its another oddities. Nevertheless I still would like to see this gun as well as hi power(glad alexie made a description for it along with m2 browing). As for a little suggestion I thought of I would like to see a tiny semi auto pistol same slots as derringer (a m1908 vest pocket maybe a suggestion but there's a new version out currently being made) and Sig sauser type pistol or ruger.

Your right about that. Any semi auto pistol(excluding magnum and derringer) is pretty usless withought a mag. When I play I never EVER see a civilian house with a pistol. Its very odd since many homeowners with a gun have a pistol. The same goes with the mags only in police stations its another oddities. Nevertheless I still would like to see this gun as well as hi power(glad alexie made a description for it along with m2 browing). As for a little suggestion I thought of I would like to see a tiny semi auto pistol same slots as derringer (a m1908 vest pocket maybe a suggestion but there's a new version out currently being made) and Sig sauser type pistol or ruger.

How about the Walther PPK?

350px-PPKNazi1.jpg

350px-WaltherPPkSilenced.jpg

It's historically and culturally significant, a small-time pocket pistol, would be available in .380 ACP ammunition, can fit a sound suppressor, and is not too unrealistic either.

Of course, they could also do the COP-357

400px-N-copb.jpg

Four-rounds of "pepperbox" .357 Magnum, with incredibly short range, and extremely loud noise, would make this a viable but risky alternative to the regular derringer.

• Like 1

I think the problem with the poll results for some firearms is that some people just don't read the descriptions.

I will not accept those suggestions as it is clear that you did not read the list to check for already suggested weapons

Read next time before you post.