Advent1

Trading Post

HC servers

Have: 1911 engraved, LRSs, full MP M4 with 60rnd mags, MP parts, RIS handguard

Want: ammo box, protector case, ttsko jacket/pants, assault vest (not black)

would you take a press vest for the m4, im by gorka, dotn wana go too far , cause il game with my mate later and we logged off in gorka

haha never seen this topic before, anyway...

for sale - pristien press vest

wanted -  acog or something good, i havent gone west yet,

must meet near (edit) novy/stary today on hardcore

Edited by qww

You're giving away a full MP M4 for an ammo box and assault vest?

I can go scavenge one up for you with the ammo box inside if you'd like. 

Do you wish for the box to be pristine? Vest is no problem finding pristine, but I have yet to find an ammo box above damaged.

Yeah i just took it to give it to somebody, i gave up carrying 2 long weapons, because im tired of dropping it every time i need to do something from inventory or go melee... :D so i always pick it up, mod it and then give it to friends or trade it :D, also im scared to go to military areas solo so i tend to trade higher value items for the ones i really need so i dont have to go there :D

Edit to qww: i need the vest to be greenish or camoed so i dont need press vest, althought its highly valued theese days and many people want the press vest, so im pretty sure you can trade it for something even better =) altought i think i have an acog

Edit for awesumnisrawr188: the vest should be pristine and not black, and i would love atleast worn box =) and i think prot case is easier to find than ammo box if you ask me + you dont have to go to mil areas

Edited by Jurionov37

Yeah i just took it to give it to somebody, i gave up carrying 2 long weapons, because im tired of dropping it every time i need to do something from inventory or go melee... :D so i always pick it up, mod it and then give it to friends or trade it :D, also im scared to go to military areas solo so i tend to trade higher value items for the ones i really need so i dont have to go there :D

Edit to qww: i need the vest to be greenish or camoed so i dont need press vest, althought its highly valued theese days and many people want the press vest, so im pretty sure you can trade it for something even better =) altought i think i have an acog

Edit for awesumnisrawr188: the vest should be pristine and not black, and i would love atleast worn box =) and i think prot case is easier to find than ammo box if you ask me + you dont have to go to mil areas

yeah, same reason i dotn want it, i get ya

Anyway im willing to give up the M4 for whoever comes for it, the person i had it for doesnt want it and me neither :D im at cherno now

Anybody want an FNX, with a magazine holding 8 rounds, or some assorted bandages, or a splint?

Edited by Whyherro123

Anyone want pretty much anything on regular or hardcore?

I have a vest I'm wearing that's pristine and it's camo. I also have two small protector cases, one is pristine, the other is worn, both with me on hardcore.

Hardcore stable: m4 maxed out with two scopes (rds and acog) and ammo box with 600 rounds and several stanag 60 mags. Everything prestine. Or maxed out LRS mosin with 200 rounds in ammo box.

Need: khaki assault vest (pristine).

Edited by MaxRain

Yeeeeey! thanks for pinning :D

I am now trading on both regular and hardcore servers =)

just PM me what you want and what do  you have to offer

Edited by Jurionov37

Yeeeeey! thanks for pinning :D

I was force fed Steak and Potatoes until I submitted.

Happy trading.

• Like 1

Hello , 

My friends and I are currently farming alot of items / gear / tools / ... ingame. 

We are willing to help players out that are being spawn killed , have difficulties finding the right items , etc etc 

We offer every item that is available in the game and also in all qualities for example we can trade / farm you a medical supply kit ( pristine ) 2 x Bandages , 1 x Painkillers , 1 x epinep , 1 x morphine , 1 x water purification 

We can provide packages ( cloth , food , drinks , weapons , tools , etc etc ) in any amount and quality , all the items YOU need or want . 

You can contact me on skype for more info / details : shariff2950

Merged.

This user was trying to solicit money for items in another topic, if that is the case and he tries the same via skype please make us aware and he will be removed.

For experimental servers;

Have:

PSO-1 Scope (badly damaged)

Want:

30 round AKM magazine

Edited by Advent1

Hardcore.

-Fully Pristine Mosin with all Parts beside bayonet. 

- 2x Pristine Protector cases.

-1x Worn rice

-1xSaline Bag

-4xBlood test Kits (Various Conditions)

Regular

-M4A1 All parts Pristine with all the sights. using MP buttstock and RIS handguard. Fully green with 3 40 RND mags.

-FNX 45 w/ Supp. Pistol flashlight and Red dot.

-Full Black clothing, Tac black shirt and black cargo pants. Want Beige cargos and Tan tactical shirt for them,

Message me if interested. I have other stuff too c:

Giveaway. Everything in one hands would be good.

Server:Regular

Worn/Pristine

3x Long Range Scope

RV1 RDS Optics

ACOG Optics

M68 CompM2 Optics

30Rnd Stanag coupled

80x 7.62x51 Ammo

400x 5.56 Ammo

3x 15Rnd FNX Magazine + Ammo

15Rnd CR75 Magazine + Ammo

2x 30Rnd .22 Mag

Amphibia S+10Rnd Mag

No direct contact, put the gear, exit and call the server/place(of cource there is a chance it can restart soon after that); fast, simple.

Giveaway. Everything in one hands would be good.
Server:Regular
Worn/Pristine
3x Long Range Scope
RV1 RDS Optics
ACOG Optics
M68 CompM2 Optics
30Rnd Stanag coupled
80x 7.62x51 Ammo
400x 5.56 Ammo
3x 15Rnd FNX Magazine + Ammo
15Rnd CR75 Magazine + Ammo
2x 30Rnd .22 Mag
Amphibia S+10Rnd Mag

No direct contact, put the gear, exit and call the server/place(of cource there is a chance it can restart soon after that); fast, simple.

admiral_ackbar-300x168.jpg

• Like 2

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266314671

Police officer uniform set  including hat, jacket, trousers.

first come first serve

time online: central european time evenings

Server:  EU, SE, DE, UK 0-19   experimental branch hardcore

in Exchange for the set i just want some of your time.  i have some plans already ....

edit:

the set is gone.  thx to Jimmy for making the holdups with me yesterday!  FUN TIMES^^

Edited by brumey

Regular US Servers:

trading:
 30 rnd.22 LR Sporter magazine, empty

Want: 
Magnum revolver. 

I am currently scoping the area around Dolina.

Let me know when you want to do this via PM

Edited by Whyherro123

Trading my Pristine Mosin with All Parts for a Pristine Olive Assault Vest (Hardcore - Berezino/NEAF)

Trading my M4A1 w/ supp, RDS & ACOG, Bipod etc, 4 60rnd mags for a FNX with a Pistol Supp or a CZ75 with A pistol Supp. 

Trading my Pristine Mosin with All Parts for a Pristine Olive Assault Vest (Hardcore - Berezino/NEAF)

Trading my M4A1 w/ supp, RDS & ACOG, Bipod etc, 4 60rnd mags for a FNX with a Pistol Supp or a CZ75 with A pistol Supp. 

Lolololol

I need some binoculars.Offering big reward. feel free to PM me.

regular, near cherno.

Edited by Ugly

i need respirators, the white masks that cover nose and mouth for me and my friends who play on regular mode, to avoid confusion,

if anyone is bored and wants something to do. heres your challenge.

say 5 or 6 respirators would be amazing so i can just hand them out, i duno what i can trade you, but probably 1 of us would have stuff you'd want. were usually just in berezino anyway. thanks and quote me in reply to notify me if you can do it.

I need some binoculars.Offering big reward. feel free to PM me.

regular, near cherno.

big reward.

1 bullet 4 ur life.

Sry, but trading can be very dangerous

Edited by irishroy