Advent1

Trading Post

Anyone who would trade a Sedan or an Offroad on a USA server that is low pop between 00.00am to 12.00pm (mornings) USA central timezone?

Anyone who would trade a Sedan or an Offroad on a USA server that is low pop between 00.00am to 12.00pm (mornings) USA central timezone?

I have an off road on US FL East coast server 

I have an off road on US FL East coast server 

,What do you want in return?

I got a vss with just one mag but an extra 120 bullets.  I win. :P

:lol:

No you don't while I would just change mag in my VSS you'd have to take cover, remove the mag, load it and put it back in, time in which I'd kill you 5 times over since my gun would be ready to fire. 

Also 

Have 

m65 jacket khaki - p

RV1 optics - p

M86 Optics - p

Blaze snap loader - p

want

m65 jacket black 

Edited by General Zod

I have a Sedan with all pristine / worn parts. Well, at least the parts that make it run. xD Unfortunately, I found the vehicle with only 2 doors. :P

I have a Sedan with all pristine / worn parts. Well, at least the parts that make it run. xD Unfortunately, I found the vehicle with only 2 doors. :P

It's ok, the doors will eventually break anyway because of the desync / bugs. My sedan is currently stuck and It's stuck at such a miserable place that I'm considering to just let it stay there.

I was asking so that I can see if anyone here has a car and would be willing to trade it, if you trade it, what do you want in return for it?

Trade depends if I can get the car out of the place it is, or possibly find a new car on my own.

Edited by Yazar8

It's ok, the doors will eventually break anyway because of the desync / bugs. My sedan is currently stuck and It's stuck at such a miserable place that I'm considering to just let it stay there.

I was asking so that I can see if anyone here has a car and would be willing to trade it, if you trade it, what do you want in return for it?

Trade depends if I can get the car out of the place it is, or possibly find a new car on my own.

Well, I would like hopefully at least one of the following items: Green Spray-paint (W/P), Winchester, Black M65 (W/P), or lastly Black Cargo Pants (W/P). :D BTW I forgot to mention I even have two repair kits, 1 extra spark plug, and a Gas Canister in the car. :)

No you don't while I would just change mag in my VSS you'd have to take cover, remove the mag, load it and put it back in, time in which I'd kill you 5 times over since my gun would be ready to fire. 

want

m65 jacket black 

if I haven't killed you with the first mag and I'm still hanging around, there's something seriously wrong with me. :|

I have a black m65 but that one's mine.  if I get a second I'll trade it.

if I haven't killed you with the first mag

Better men than you have tried, son. Better men than you, and things so far beyond men you can't even begin to imagine them.

And what will want for it ? So I keep it for you ?

Edited by General Zod

Well, I would like hopefully at least one of the following items: Green Spray-paint (W/P), Winchester, Black M65 (W/P), or lastly Black Cargo Pants (W/P). :D BTW I forgot to mention I even have two repair kits, 1 extra spark plug, and a Gas Canister in the car. :)

I have a green spray-paint that is not worn or pristine, probs damaged I think. Anyway, trading a green spray paint for a car is seriously the biggest rip off I would have ever heard lol. I can't do such trade. A car is worth much much more than that in my opinion. I'm keeping my eyes open for black cargo pants too but even then it would be a ripoff. Infact I'd still consider such trade cheap if I brought all items you've asked for. Taking into account all these and the good news is that my car which was stuck is gone (probably someone got it unstuck and drove it off) and then I found a car on my own and I no longer need a car, I can give you a green spray paint for free.

Edit: This doesn't mean I'd say no for a backup car but, only if you come up with something that is more valuable for your side and please don't make it something impossible to find :D

Edited by Yazar8

Hey Guys,

WANT:

M4 (No Need for Attachments)

OFFER: (i am also willing to give 2 or 3 Weapons for the M4)

VSS with Mags (as much as you want to :D)

SVD
AUG

AKM with Scope and Drum Mag

AK74 with Scope

Winchester
Blaze

Regular / TS / Europe-Germany

The M4 obsession is real. Shame that they will just get hoarded into barrels on empty servers out of fear of being lost.

Have: 

Tent

Flashbang

Smoke Grenade

Black and Olive High Capacity Vests

Mosin

Glow Plugs

Headlights

Car Battery

Pouches for plate carrier

Want: 

75 Round AKM Drum

Hunting Backpack

Camo Facemask

Truck Tires

Edited by yocheco619

I got a vss with just one mag but an extra 120 bullets.  I win. :P

:lol:

I got a VSS with like 6 mags and extra 60 bullets. 

I have a VSS with a mag in it. Also, with 2 extra mags (1 on another character), and 20 extra rounds.

What would the lot of y'all want for the vss?

I have a green spray-paint that is not worn or pristine, probs damaged I think. Anyway, trading a green spray paint for a car is seriously the biggest rip off I would have ever heard lol. I can't do such trade. A car is worth much much more than that in my opinion. I'm keeping my eyes open for black cargo pants too but even then it would be a ripoff. Infact I'd still consider such trade cheap if I brought all items you've asked for. Taking into account all these and the good news is that my car which was stuck is gone (probably someone got it unstuck and drove it off) and then I found a car on my own and I no longer need a car, I can give you a green spray paint for free.

Edit: This doesn't mean I'd say no for a backup car but, only if you come up with something that is more valuable for your side and please don't make it something impossible to find :D

Well, I have so much gear it's not even funny. xD Plus, I no longer need the paint or Winchester. Honestly, the big reason I want to get rid of it is because I don't use. It would literally rust. lol

I honestly don't know. I don't need anything else. xD Also, I only now have 1 backup mag because my extra character died with the extra mag. 

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

my public supply dump is now stocked with spraypaint

"dayz la 4-001", 100 090, the hill with yellow pines, at the very top.  take what you need (and leave supplies if you have extra) but please leave the barrels.

The M4 obsession is real. Shame that they will just get hoarded into barrels on empty servers out of fear of being lost.

Im gonna PVP with my m4 as soon as I get one :P

Well, I have so much gear it's not even funny. xD Plus, I no longer need the paint or Winchester. Honestly, the big reason I want to get rid of it is because I don't use. It would literally rust. lol

I have black cargopants which are worn you can have.

Have

5xTruck batteries

3xSpark plug

4xCar Batteries

4xOffroad wheels

4xHeadlights

3xAK101 mags

Wrenches and pipe wrenches

3xPistol surpressors damaged pristine and worn

Black and biege balaclavas

Tiable facemask (Red, black)

New gasmask pristine

Nato surpressors

UMP

Tire repairkits

Pristine combat knife

Flashbangs and grenades (american)

Several RV1 RDSs pristine

M68 optics pristine

Black facemask

Plate carrier set worn

2xAK74 mags

RED9

ACOG pristine

Smoke grenades

HCV vest black/green pristine

Can openers

FNX

VSS Vintorez with mag, damaged PSO and 40 lose rounds

Pristine Kashtan

I could have something not listed here, so just ask if the thing you are looking for is not listed here.

Looking for

Offer

Edited by Yazar8

I am thinking about a nice big SVD

Im gonna PVP with my m4 as soon as I get one :P

I have been to at least 60+ U.S. heli crashes, and have not seen a single M4A1 or AK101. :(

I have black cargopants which are worn you can have.

Have

5xTruck batteries

3xSpark plug

4xCar Batteries

4xOffroad wheels

4xHeadlights

3xAK101 mags

Wrenches and pipe wrenches

3xPistol surpressors damaged pristine and worn

Black and biege balaclavas

Tiable facemask (Red, black)

New gasmask pristine

Nato surpressors

UMP

Tire repairkits

Pristine combat knife

Flashbangs and grenades (american)

Several RV1 RDSs pristine

M68 optics pristine

Black facemask

Plate carrier set worn

2xAK74 mags

RED9

ACOG pristine

Smoke grenades

HCV vest black/green pristine

Can openers

FNX

VSS Vintorez with mag, damaged PSO and 40 lose rounds

Pristine Kashtan

I could have something not listed here, so just ask if the thing you are looking for is not listed here.

Looking for

Offer

Thanks, but I actually found some last night. xD

Edited by DJ SGTHornet