East Suppressor

Protector Case

Traded with John-Russell. Nice guy, good trader. A++++

Currently have:

M4 Magpul stock (P, green)

M4 M68 red dot optics (P)

FNX mag (P, full)

Seeking:

I guess a civilian tent would be nice, but apart from that...nothing really.

Thanks.

Edited by Mookie
  • Like 1

Thanks mookie.

Have:

1x (w) M4 With: (p) Hanguard MP Green, (w) Buttstock MP Green, (d) BUIS, and 3 Green 40 Round CMAG's.

1x (p) AUG With: 3 Black 40 Round CMAG's

1x (w) Skull Balaclava

3x (d) Protector cases

2x (w) Protector cases

Looking for:

Smersh vest  :D   (Anything but ruined)

Edited by John-Russell

Random stuff!

30rd stanag (P)

Rangefinder (p)

Need 

ak74 mags

ammo box

in 1pp I have a worn m4 with damaged acog and a few attachments, some pristine.  and a pristine smersh vest and pristine black m65 jacket

looking for another civ tent in 3pp

Edited by Red_Ensign

Have:

• Khaki M65 Jacket (w)
  • M4 Carryhandle optics (p)
  • x3 suppressor east
  • Ammo box.(d)
  • Protector case (p)
  • LOTS of M4 mags.

Looking for:

• M4, preferably kitted.
  • Smersh vest.

Thanks mookie.

Have:

1x (w) M4 With: (p) Hanguard MP Green, (w) Buttstock MP Green, (d) BUIS, and 3 Green 40 Round CMAG's.

1x (p) AUG With: 3 Black 40 Round CMAG's

1x (w) Skull Balaclava

3x (d) Protector cases

2x (w) Protector cases

Looking for:

Smersh vest  :D   (Anything but ruined)

This is adding to what i have, i still only need the smersh vest: Tan M65 Jacket (w)

Edited by John-Russell

Just traded with Operkot777 awesome guy and easy trade definitely a trusted trader. 

Edited by fg45rr1

Have in stock to trade:

- AUG (w)

- M68 red dor (w)

- x3 AKM (p)

- Press Vest dark blue (w)

- x2 Gorka helmet with visor (w/p)

- x3 Olive high capacity (w/p/p)

- x2 Black high capacity (w/p)

- x2 AK101 mags FULL (p)

- x2 AKM drum mag FULL (p)

- x2 AKM 30rd mag FULL (p)

- Flashbang (p)

- 100 rounds of 7.62x51 (p)

- 200 rounds of 7.62x39 (p)

- 100 rounds of 5.56x45 (p)

I can arrange for more ammo if you want to trade more that the specified amount.

Looking for:

- FNX mags (Anything but ruined)

- PSO scopes (as long as not ruined don't care about condition)

- Ammo boxes (don't care about condition)

- 1911 mags (Anything but ruined)

- M4 Mags 20 round capacity and up (Anything but ruined)

- Smersh vests (Dont care about condition)

PM for offers.

Edited by fg45rr1

What can you guys offer for fully kitted AKM? Pris pso1, ak bayonet, handguard rail with bipod, flashlight, drum mag?

Edited by Berrett

I defriended a lot of people on my steam account because someone on my friends list robbed my tent (nothing too valuable) so I am being a little more cautious. No disrespect to anyone here so feel free to pm me on forums for trades. Going forward I will not be keeping people in my friends list long after a trade is done.

Edited by trev186

For trade:

Flanged Mace (p)

MP Hg (p)

Buis (P)

Gernade (p)

M65 Jackets (tan & black)

TTSKO jackets (p)

2x rak 25 round mags (p)

1x AK plastic buttstock and plastic hg (p)

1x 1911 Mag (p)

1x SKS Stripper clip (p)

Edited by trev186

Have:

1 x SMERSH Vest (W)

1 x Blackskull balaclava (P)

1 x AKM (P)

1 x 75Rnd AK mag (P)

1 x AK Folding Buttstock (P)

1 x BUIS (P)

1 x 5 Rnd Clip (P)

1 x 1911 mag (P)

1 X Combat Knife (P)

Looking for:

AK101

East Suppressor (P only)

Protector Case (P or W only)

Edited by operkot777

I defriended a lot of people on my steam account because someone on my friends list robbed my tent (nothing too valuable) so I am being a little more cautious. No disrespect to anyone here so feel free to pm me on forums for trades. Going forward I will not be keeping people in my friends list long after a trade is done.

Sorry to hear that trev. I had to clear out my friends list after someone with hax started following me from server to server (and eventually killed me).

Sorry for your loss trev, but what Mookie mentioned is the reason why I and some mates rolled out on private hives now. We packed our tents and stored the stuff on various characters while they have to purge the plague again.

yeah bad day all around - between me & him we lost 5 4 tents and 2 smershes.

trev it says you can't accept any more messages here (inbox full?).  I just found an extra tent if you need one.  gotta get rid of it today.

Edited by Red_Ensign

Looking for M4 (can be stock M4), i can give in return an AUG and supressed FNX and AK handgaurd rail.

Edited by Berrett

Sorry for your loss trev, but what Mookie mentioned is the reason why I and some mates rolled out on private hives now. We packed our tents and stored the stuff on various characters while they have to purge the plague again.

No worries. I only lost an extra smersh I had found and an akm plus drum mags and a few m65 and hc vests.

Was able to come before they finished and snag my tent and a few other items..

I keep all the valuables on my character and mules so it isn't like they got anything good.

knew there was something up when the only person on the server for much of that time was in my friend's list.

No worries. I only lost an extra smersh I had found and an akm plus drum mags and a few m65 and hc vests.

I keep all the valuables on my character and mules so it isn't like they got anything good.

knew there was something up when the only person on the server for much of that time was in my friend's list.

so you did get your tent - good.  that was unclear before.  I have an extra tent then - who wants it?

wish you'd kept me on steam - your inbox is full and talking here is too public.  I was on the server for a long time while I was running back to where I died, and I did drop by the tent.  the smersh was gone (for the spectators, it was left for me) so I snagged some food and a canteen, and left a gas mask and some other stuff.  I noticed the mp5 was gone too because I brought you a buttstock for that.  I had my steam status changed to offline cuz right after I died you were spamming messages at me and I was in a fowl mood after losing my civ tent.

I do feel responsible though.  it's entirely possible it was me someone followed to your camp. :-/

Edited by Red_Ensign

Yeah that sucks trev i wanted that smersh :P And  am new here so i havent had this happen to me, people following me around and what not.

I've just been killed by fg45rr1 (Steam profile THICK MICK 1). Yesterday we successfully traded, but he brought not all of list. And today we meet close to military base he told that he get stuff from the stash and then killed me. I do not recommend dealing with him. Sorry for my bad english

I think its good practice to only trade with people who have good reputation on this forum. Or when doing a trade with someone new, bring backup. Im a new trader and so far been lucky enough to have traded with stand up guys like trev and red ensign.

I think its good practice to only trade with people who have good reputation on this forum. Or when doing a trade with someone new, bring backup. Im a new trader and so far been lucky enough to have traded with stand up guys like trev and red ensign.

Maybe use moderator in the trade? Both parties come to trade naked or no gun..the moderator that is only one holding gun :)

or go to trade naked...stash your gears in somewhere then trade. If you get shot at least you only loose partial