crazyandlazy

The character models in DayZ SA aren't attrative

not complaining.

Wish we could modify our face. Wonder if that would take a huge load from multiplayer servers.

They are so-so, they aren't terrible!

Probably subject to change. More customization is always good.

Right now? I think we should be more concerned about the environment trying to cause harm to us.
More survival mechanics and more dangerous zombies. They seem to be taking the first steps towards that by improving the load servers can handle and all that technical type stuff I know nothing about!

• Like 1

I actually like the idea of having "average" looking people as "Toons".

Every survivor being a supermodel? I don't think thats a good idea.

But I wouldn't mind a bit of customization for the survivors. Like different body types (in terms of width, no height. height could be exploited).

A few options for the face, hairstyles and colour (hairstyles appropiat for people washed to the shore recently, of course). :)

But I don't know how easy this could be handled by the Arma-Engine. Regarding automatic fitting equipment like clothes to different body shapes.

But I wouldn't mind a bit of customization for the survivors. Like different body types (in terms of width, no height. height could be exploited).

A few options for the face, hairstyles and colour (hairstyles appropiat for people washed to the shore recently, of course). :)

But I don't know how easy this could be handled by the Arma-Engine. Regarding automatic fitting equipment like clothes to different body shapes.

At the very least I think they might be able to swing different faces and hairstyles for the associated skin tones!

They've already modified the engine quite a bit, I don't see why they couldn't modify it more.

They must have the growing of beards when your character reaches # of days alive.

Edited by Lidskjalf

They must have the growing of beards when your character reaches # of days alive.

That would be pretty sweet...

But what about the female Charakters? Growing hairy arm pits? ;)

Well, it's a game, not a beauty contest :)

I am shallow. Pretty people need love too man.

Yeah that would be pretty cool.

Eye patch option please

Haha. I think that could be easily implemented. You should tweet to rocket xD

I would be very surprised if this isn't implemented somewhere down the road of development. At least I have always assumed that the current character model options are just the tip of the iceberg with regards to what they plan on doing. Individualisation is rather fundamental for these kind of games.

puM5KCF.jpg

"like a screen door in a hurricane"

• Like 1