rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

In other news the constant You are Dead/You are Unconscious/Spawn in the middle of the ocean/never ending please wait bug appears to be fixed in experimental. I just tested this out for 30mins by throwing myself off large buildings. Both the respawn and the Exit button work to respawn you from what i can see (with exit obviouly removing you from the server).

Why is still everyone posting here when they're working on 0.36 and this is the 0.34 thread?

It's already live since two weeks guys...

Why is still everyone posting here when they're working on 0.36 and this is the 0.34 thread?

It's already live since two weeks guys...

Because this is the most recent experimental thread. Do you see a 0.36 thread?

Because this is the most recent experimental thread. Do you see a 0.36 thread?

Nope. Haven't said that I see one, have I?  ;)

*edit: But theres no changelog to discuss on either. Just twitter messages...

Edited by daPhantom

Aruze maybe your pc is too bad for this game ? sounds like that ;)

Nope. Haven't said that I see one, have I?  ;)

*edit: But theres no changelog to discuss on either. Just twitter messages...

So you think nobody should discuss 0.36? Seems reasonable.

suggest an idea: Make a huge underground laboratory on the green hill Green Mountain! :)

• Like 1

suggest an idea: Make a huge underground laboratory on the green hill Green Mountain! :)

No.

Once you find nightvision goggles you'll only play on night servers haha.

Edited by DontGoToBalotaAlone

Нет.

Таким образом, даже шляпа , кокос, манго, банан и проще, чем то, что нужно :)  :)

Edited by B.a.r.r.e.t

I agree on some player interaction as far as powering on towns, albeit only for a short time, and then you or a group of people would have to collect a lot more of a specific resource *IE: Fuel* to fill 'er back up to power the town back up. Say Elektro for example. There's already a power station, kind of looks like a Coal Plant with that big stack. Now, imagine at night if the entire city of elektro lit up(interiors only for the sake of simplicity) and maybe some street lights. From a game play perspective, this is pretty minor. From a development standpoint I'd imagine it'd be quite an undertaking but I do know it would be extremely cool, and be something that could be of use later on as more options come in, such as base building, etc. I've seen people do this in the mod, and even though technically chernarus is a wasteland now, and we're all that's left of civilization, you have to believe that some survivors would have the ingenuity to figure this stuff out to re-activate a once abandoned power plant, even if only for a couple in-game hours, so to say. Elektro at night, all lit up while the rest of the surrounding environment is pitch black also adds another big level of danger as the town will still remain under threat from snipers at night as long as the power is on, but it will allow people to loot a bit easier since I don't see Nightvision ever getting into the game imo. 

As far as power stations go they could maybe add in a hydroelectric station. There are several dams in on the map, they could add in a building at all of the dams that allows a player to activate that dams power grid. A damn near electro would supply basic power(streetlights) to the south eastern corner of the map, while the large damn up north could supply power to that area and so on. They could even have Tidal power stations on the shore or add in wind farms in some of the open fields with stations that can be operated.  These can be operated only when they are repaired by using the tools and basic materials that can be found on the map( wrench, screwdriver, pliers) and maybe make them sometime need electrical wires or more specific parts that can be havested from the none functional power plants that are found in Electro or Cherno. I see this as a better stand in instead of reactivating one of the coal plant, the mount of fuel needed to power those plants is to large for a survivor or group of survivors to obtain. One downside of these plants would be that servers restart to often to make these ideas work well. Spending and hour or two to repair a station only to have it reset an hour or two later would be a real "fuck you" to anyone wanting to do this.

• Like 1

My character keeps getting erased, hope everything is all good over there. Really looking forward to the next patch.

So you think nobody should discuss 0.36? Seems reasonable.

No. But I think the way it is discussed right now is mostly based on loosely information flooding in via multiple channels. That's not really constructive either...

• Like 1

Once you find nightvision goggles you'll only play on night servers haha.

And on the flip side, when NV is implemented and you don't have any you'll just not play night servers. 

Personally I think having NV implemented ruins the game. It's not like another weapon. At night the difference between having it and not having it is, well (and forgive me for this) like the difference between night and day. It's just too great an advantage/disadvantage.

And on the flip side, when NV is implemented and you don't have any you'll just not play night servers. 

Personally I think having NV implemented ruins the game. It's not like another weapon. At night the difference between having it and not having it is, well (and forgive me for this) like the difference between night and day. It's just too great an advantage/disadvantage.

But you'd have a disproportionately high chance of running into other people with NVGs, so it seems like a self-defeating problem to me. No matter what, like every other piece of gear, you'll eventually adopt the "this isn't mine, I'm just borrowing it for awhile" mentality.

No. But I think the way it is discussed right now is mostly based on loosely information flooding in via multiple channels. That's not really constructive either...

sorry but this whole board is unconstructive, 50-100 thread per day on "General Discussion", 75% of them contains the same content or similiar bullshit wich is posted at the same time in New Player Discussion or just posted one day before in another section.

Those fools push down "important" discussion threads by not using the searchbar or self-exposing nature. So i rather post in an outdated, but sticky thread to keep stuff together.

I see that most of the stuff listed on the forum post about 34.XXXXX has a lot of it implimented already. I was wondering, are they still expanding on that? I do not see another forum post about a living document of an update. Anyone want to link or explain to me please? :)